The biggest sham in FUT

tatadwader
2423 posts Fans' Favourite
aXqpVcI.png

Like CR7 doesn't have any chemistry with these folks.

Fix the system for '20 EA!

Although I'm sure if they were going fix the chem system we would already have heard.

Shame.

RF8oT2B.jpg

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    It's exactly the same.
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    it's almost impossible to track down each player where he played before and who were his teammates at that time.

the whole chemistry system needs revamping though
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    it's almost impossible to track down each player where he played before and who were his teammates at that time.

It really isnt hard to do at all, they already have a little list for icons on which teams they played, all they gotta do is give weak links for past clubs if they played in the same season

exactly.
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up

It really isnt hard to do at all, they already have a little list for icons on which teams they played, all they gotta do is give weak links for past clubs if they played in the same season

I don't think it as easy as you think. loan players or winter transfers and all that would make it really hard.
    there will be a huge database with each club and each player who played for that club for 15-20 years.
    I don't think it's doable at the moment
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    In all honesty, the Chem system stinks if you ask me.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17635 posts World Class
    GK93 wrote: »
    Not sure having ALL former teammates would ever happen, but what about the same special card types linking? Such as TOTYs get chem with other TOTYs, same with FFS or Scream, etc..

This
  • Royboy
    1115 posts Professional

I work with a lot of data and to me this sounds like a disaster. As @Empyrium7 mentioned, it’s not as easy as it sounds
  • Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    Ishibum wrote: »
    This has to be one of the more stupid rants I've seen.

Or the most valid in my opinion. I’ve always thought that players who could speak the same language should have better links, eg. CR7 would still have a weak link to English speaking players because he can speak their language. Not hard to implement at all, as they could just nick the information from football manager and create a database with rules.
  • gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    Maybe something like if a player has loyalty they can’t go below 5 chem would be good
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    Royboy wrote: »

I work with a lot of data and to me this sounds like a disaster. As @Empyrium7 mentioned, it’s not as easy as it sounds

I work in data as well, if they code it proper the chem system will still be O(1)
  • leon1309
    4535 posts National Call-Up
    Pes has a lot better "chem" sistem...borrow from that EA.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    leon1309 wrote: »

This I agree with
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    I miss the dual orange nation links = Green link.

Only the og's remember.
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    Captains should get weak links to everyone. Imagine the possibilities?!
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    tatadwader wrote: »

exactly.

The point you made at the start was that CR7 and Benzema deserve chem together because they were teammates for like 300 games and won basically everything as teammates. Now you agree with something that would let Liverpool's Fabinho get similar chem with CR7 because he once played 14 minutes for Real Madrid as a loaned youth player...
  • Mogga
    3622 posts National Call-Up
    Should be called "ultimate team from the same league or nation" as that's basically what it is
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    Mogga wrote: »
    Should be called "ultimate team from the same league or nation" as that's basically what it is

How about Good epl Team
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something

I agree with this, tbh. Wouldn't mind it at all. Icons already have this covered, so it would only serve to open up squad building possibilities within reason whilst keeping squad building challenging.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17635 posts World Class

Yeah they've nailed that part I must say. Feels like a proper "ultimate team"
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move

Yeah they've nailed that part I must say. Feels like a proper "ultimate team"

I've never played that before, can you kindly share how different or dynamic it is please? Just a brief
  • L0ngline
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I miss the dual orange nation links = Green link.

Only the og's remember.

this
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    JohnDoe wrote: »

I agree with this, tbh. Wouldn't mind it at all. Icons already have this covered, so it would only serve to open up squad building possibilities within reason whilst keeping squad building challenging.

Been saying it for years. It only needs a tweak to keep it relevant but still challenging. It’s a game at the end of the day. The captains should mean something. Also having a guaranteed icon style link in your team means you can chose where to put it. GK, RB. Makes the rest of chem so much easier becuase you can forgot about trying to fit you best or favourite player in
  • EekAlaska
    3143 posts National Call-Up

Lol no, they could easily write a program that would do that in .000000000000001 seconds
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something

• Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner

• silverdale10
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just have chemistry for SBC's, scrap it for actual gameplay and let us play who we want.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    tatadwader wrote: »
    aXqpVcI.png

Like CR7 doesn't have any chemistry with these folks.

Fix the system for '20 EA!

Do you know anything about chemistry? If so tell me