If you have an "end-game team" do you enjoy FIFA 19?

Juked By Neymar
3456 posts National Call-Up
Because I still can't stand this game.

What makes you guys think FIFA 20 will be any better. Same promises every year

Comments

• gorillabear
    1018 posts Professional
    Yeah
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    It only makes squad battles enjoyable for me
  • Orison
    55394 posts National Treasure
    Yes.

People who don't enjoy the majority of games must be utterly stupid to keep playing.

I enjoy competitive games that aren't too desperate and so I enjoyed rivals more than wl for the most part.
  • greif44
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2019
    No
    I've too many cards and combinations of cards that I'd like to use
    And gameplay is a joke anyways and even winning is not enjoyable. Probably just got bored with the mechanics of the game
  • gorillabear
    1018 posts Professional
    greif44 wrote: »
    No
    I've too many cards and combinations of cards that I'd like to use
    And gameplay is a joke anyways and even winning is not enjoyable. Probably just got bored with the mechanics of the game

True, I hate chemistry. I can never use the exact combo of players I want
  • Gnomenclature
    5923 posts Big Money Move
    Actually been having a great time in rivals this week. The gameplay is still inconsistent, but better than previous weeks.

My front four is nearly unstoppable - futties rashford, richarlson, tots son, and prime gullit.

Now, if my defense would stop giving away goals I would actually be able to get promoted lol.

I average about 4 goals a game, but often let in as many. Can't really upgrade in the back, it's just the way it is I guess - especially when they have Ben yedder....

• leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    Crocqueta, crocqueta,....Flick up cross, hope for the Best...or get to the Edge, turn around, do tornado...or get to the Edge, Pass the ball, watch the reciveing Player do some joga while he shoots and scores with first time shot....

...and add some one sided delay into the Mix...

...whats not to Love?
  • Primofusion
    1061 posts Professional
    I’m enjoying it, because I’ve never been able to have a team as stacked as this since they started FUT in 09. Nice to be able to try out all the top end players (well, nearly all)
  • GEEMAN04
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have an amazing team in 19 stopped playing it nearly two weeks now feel a better person no head aches lol 🤣🤣 got to play the beta head aches back 🤣🤣🤣
  • starfox1284
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite

• JayyThunder
    5051 posts Big Money Move
    Easily my most favorite team I’ve ever built this year.

Deleted the game 2 weeks ago.

/thread
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    Makes it bearable
  • Jonboyparker
    6211 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2019
    Yeah I’ve enjoyed my end game team and it’s just the way I want it. Some say boring but it’s the result of 10 months of Fifa.

The best part of the game for me progressing my team throughout the year in a football manager style way. I have nothing to aim for now and I’ve got as good as I can in Fifa 19. I only play friendlies now until Fifa 20 which are fun because I know who I’m playing plays for fun too.
  • Invincibility
    4661 posts National Call-Up
    Yes! Just play with your favourites IRL and you can have a good time
  • Team Sam
    2660 posts Fans' Favourite
    I definitely enjoy my team, but I think I enjoy the journey towards it even more.
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    Yes! Just play with your favourites IRL and you can have a good time

my favorites IRL are hardly usable in this game in some cases lol

Zardes, Weston McKinnie, Alena, Sergi Roberto, Iniesta, Umtiti to name a few just don't do the job
    And sadly couldn't get on with CB Neymar :(
  • Safehands84
    4049 posts National Call-Up
    I preferred the game at the start when I was pack only, last few months I could afford anybody on the game bar 2 players. It just not enjoyable having a good team. I have a pretty stacked team now with icons and tots Ronaldo. Every game now is against drop back and watch ever single reply, cut scene etc. Sshhh if they score. Its just not that enjoyable. I'm sticking to pack only through 20, if I miss out on top players so be it. I just want to au against fair opponents who sole purpose is to play and not look at ways to wide you up.
  • CeeQue
    12746 posts Has That Special Something
    This is the time of year I enjoy simming CM with random League 2 teams.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2264 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope because my end game team turn like bronze cards in bad gameplay. The idea for me is to not spend FP and grind for a good team all year then see how well i can do in WL and rivals. EA and delay destroy this and make the whole thing a waste of time. Never again...
  • EekAlaska
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite

Having a team full of the "best" 11 with the perfect chem boost and a +10 card couldn't make that mode in the least bit enjoyable. I play it solely for rewards and swap players.
  • mhh1981
    3525 posts National Call-Up
    End game team. Played rivals last night. Losing 1-0 when opponent decides to play it round the back. Even now at the end of the game! Did make me giggle
  • Andyzim
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm still playing because now with the best team I've ever had, in good gameplay it's enjoyable. If the gameplay is heavy and delayed, if the opponent chains la croqs, watches the entire celebration and replay constantly I just immediately dashboard out. I don't care for winning that much to put up with those kinds of people any longer.
  • Jonboyparker
    6211 posts Big Money Move
    Andyzim wrote: »
    I'm still playing because now with the best team I've ever had, in good gameplay it's enjoyable. If the gameplay is heavy and delayed, if the opponent chains la croqs, watches the entire celebration and replay constantly I just immediately dashboard out. I don't care for winning that much to put up with those kinds of people any longer.

Totally agree. I’ve quite loads of games. At this stage of the game there really is no point grinding those type of games for a needless wins. There is no harm in dropping a few points and working your way back up knowing there are no rewards anyway. Even if it means dropping a league as a consequence. Anyone staying on the i has another year to work their way up and anyone moving to 20 will forget about it pretty soon.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5846 posts Big Money Move
    Can't enjoy the game with any team, its why I uninstalled it.

Could barely make a 5 yard short pass to an unmarked player with 99 short passing, but could first time 180 turn and put it top bins from outside the box.

No team can change the lack of realism in FIFA.
  • Safehands84
    4049 posts National Call-Up
    I've sold tots Ronaldo, 8 games running was against people watching every reply, cut scene, 3 pausing me. I suspect if my msg were private I'd be getting tons of abuse. Not had this since fifa 13 when I had if striker Bale, every game was abusive message after abusive message.