FIFA 20 miles better than 19

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    FIFA 20 is by far the worst game yet.
    Passes start with a horrible bobble.in 19 through balls didn't go far enough in 20 they go way to far.

Keeper still runs out of goal by himself and let's the ball run through his legs.

Still conceed goals where the ball physically goes through the keepers body.

Still 90% chance of scoring from free kicks where you lay it off pass around shoot because your players still don't respond.

Players seem to stand on top of each other regardless of formation or tactics.

All goals look so soft aswell as shooting.

The whole game don't feel right atal I can't pin point it but just seems so slow and just don't feel in control of the players.somthing just ain't right.

Not to mention layout of menus and stuff is ridiculous it's so time consuming to do certain things.

To list a player you have to open a wheel move across to list player keep finger on x for 3-4 seconds to then open up a list of other things.for you to put your price of the player to actually get him on the market which takes 4 times longer than FIFA 19 to list.

Sbc you open up transfer market search say German lm and think nah won't get the chem I'll try Spanish it kicks you off transfer market back to sbc you then have to put position and price back in again to search nah that won't work press back to try another nation and get bought back to sbc to do the whole lot again.
    It's like navigating a desktop pc it's the 21st century things are getting smart and faster but EA have gone back in time everything just takes so much longer to do.

The layout is all wrong they have really took ten steps back with this game.

Not to mention the animation for pack opening.yea it looks cool but not so good when you see a 78 rated player at the end.that animation should be for walkouts only.

The icon card design is terrible probably the worst it's ever been.

For the first time in years of playing fut I am out and havent pre ordered the game
    And will not buy it.i have finally learned my lesson.
    Even if I liked the game the 1st patch will make it into a whole new game.

Played 2 games of FIFA 20 and spent hour trying to do sbc and I genuinely can't see anything good about it.and uninstalled it.

Said with FIFA 19 after 1 match 18 was better everyone was like nah 19 is way better.few weeks later everyone saying 18 was better.
    Personal preference but I reckon 90% of people on here will hate it

Summed up perfectly.

I played around 200 games of 20 (180+ first build and -20 second build) and can honestly say that the negatives massively outweigh the positives.

I also think there's going to be more disappointment than ever this year and that's why I'm not going anywhere near it as I already know the issues with the game. People will obviously make their own minds up but I genuinely feel sorry for anyone buying this game.
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Passes start with a horrible bobble.in 19 through balls didn't go far enough in 20 they go way to far.

Keeper still runs out of goal by himself and let's the ball run through his legs.

Still 90% chance of scoring from free kicks where you lay it off pass around shoot because your players still don't respond.

The whole game don't feel right atal I can't pin point it but just seems so slow and just don't feel in control of the players.somthing just ain't right.

Not to mention layout of menus and stuff is ridiculous it's so time consuming to do certain things.

To list a player you have to open a wheel move across to list player keep finger on x for 3-4 seconds to then open up a list of other things.for you to put your price of the player to actually get him on the market which takes 4 times longer than FIFA 19 to list.

Sbc you open up transfer market search say German lm and think nah won't get the chem I'll try Spanish it kicks you off transfer market back to sbc you then have to put position and price back in again to search nah that won't work press back to try another nation and get bought back to sbc to do the whole lot again.
    It's like navigating a desktop pc it's the 21st century things are getting smart and faster but EA have gone back in time everything just takes so much longer to do.

Not to mention the animation for pack opening.yea it looks cool but not so good when you see a 78 rated player at the end.that animation should be for walkouts only.

For the first time in years of playing fut I am out and havent pre ordered the game

Played 2 games of FIFA 20 and spent hour trying to do sbc and I genuinely can't see anything good about it.and uninstalled it.

Said with FIFA 19 after 1 match 18 was better everyone was like nah 19 is way better.few weeks later everyone saying 18 was better.

Summed up perfectly.

I played around 200 games of 20 (180+ first build and -20 second build) and can honestly say that the negatives massively outweigh the positives.

I also think there's going to be more disappointment than ever this year and that's why I'm not going anywhere near it as I already know the issues with the game. People will obviously make their own minds up but I genuinely feel sorry for anyone buying this game.

Lol he played 2 games has no right to say much imo.

He has some points but still using 19 as a victim for 20 and it's complete different game .

Please don't feel sorry as your missing out not us who buy it.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    edited August 24

Summed up perfectly.

He has some points but still using 19 as a victim for 20 and it's complete different game .

As I say I played around 200 games and I feel he's pretty much hit the nail on the head only left a few things out. It really isn't a completely different game at all and I'm guessing you haven't played it if you think it will be a completely different game.

And trust me I'm not missing out on anything unless if you class missing another year of a broken game with delayed and unresponsive gameplay as missing something though I class it as a lucky escape 😂
  • Covkilla91mob

Summed up perfectly.

As I say I played around 200 games and I feel he's pretty much hit the nail on the head only left a few things out. It really isn't a completely different game at all and I'm guessing you haven't played it if you think it will be a completely different game.

And trust me I'm not missing out on anything unless if you class missing another year of a broken game with delayed and unresponsive gameplay as missing something though I class it as a lucky escape 😂

I played 100+ online on all modes and clubs is more fun than ever too and fut ,Not one game i got some abuser get rewarded so that's a huge positive .

20 has less issues and it's a beta and fifa can't change much with current xbox or ps4 hardware as it's been very similar visualization wise.

You seem so upset from 19 it's probably placebos and many will feel like you do .

But going off on one saying its same as 19 is pure misleading and false as game involved more real life aspects than ever before .

And delay will alwasy exist in games but fifa we will notice it more due too bad networks on there game .

When I play with UK player I have less issue in all fifas I've played so might aswell be p2p again that would help and only have champs for dedicated like 17 and that to me was best for balance on bad or good ping.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Summed up perfectly.

I played 100+ online on all modes and clubs is more fun than ever too and fut ,Not one game i got some abuser get rewarded so that's a huge positive .

20 has less issues and it's a beta and fifa can't change much with current xbox or ps4 hardware as it's been very similar visualization wise.

You seem so upset from 19 it's probably placebos and many will feel like you do .

But going off on one saying its same as 19 is pure misleading and false as game involved more real life aspects than ever before .

And delay will alwasy exist in games but fifa we will notice it more due too bad networks on there game .

When I play with UK player I have less issue in all fifas I've played so might aswell be p2p again that would help and only have champs for dedicated like 17 and that to me was best for balance on bad or good ping.

There isn't any other game that I constantly suffer from delayed and unresponsive gameplay because of their servers so climb out of EAs back end and open your eyes to the reality that this game is well below standards for this day and age. This isn't acceptable at all and ruins the experience.

The game obviously has its differences from 19 but all the same issues we had in 19 are existing in 20. The games are shockingly similar this year with a few new features to make it look like a new game.

Rebounds, perfectly timed tackles constantly bouncing back to the attacker, first time shots, drop back being the meta, no stamina penalty for constant pressure, can still see what way someone is aiming when taking pens as their players head looks in that direction, keepers always running out with their legs wide open and getting nutmegged.

I mean I'm sure there's plenty more things that I'm forgetting but yeah it's a totally different game sure. EA must really love people like you 😂😂

• Covkilla91mob

Summed up perfectly.

There isn't any other game that I constantly suffer from delayed and unresponsive gameplay because of their servers so climb out of EAs back end and open your eyes to the reality that this game is well below standards for this day and age. This isn't acceptable at all and ruins the experience.

The game obviously has its differences from 19 but all the same issues we had in 19 are existing in 20. The games are shockingly similar this year with a few new features to make it look like a new game.

Rebounds, perfectly timed tackles constantly bouncing back to the attacker, first time shots, drop back being the meta, no stamina penalty for constant pressure, can still see what way someone is aiming when taking pens as their players head looks in that direction, keepers always running out with their legs wide open and getting nutmegged.

I mean I'm sure there's plenty more things that I'm forgetting but yeah it's a totally different game sure. EA must really love people like you 😂😂

Man your thinking is not looking for good points,I think your just done with fifa and burned out by sounds of it .

We hated 19 and still played it and 20 I did not get stress like 19 as common things worked better than 19.

Shooting flat out is better but still needs improvemt but it's nice that the right angles reward like 17 except driven shots there still bad and can be improved alot more .

During beta i felt reward for breaking down a defence and playing high line felt better as drop back was good for defence but attack was so slow they had hard time getting out like it should be.

If you only play fifa ut i see mabye your going to not like as much but on clubs being good was effective and we won alot more of games we deserved.

Imo pro clubs still could get bigger and is more fun and skill to play with more than 1v1, I'm a fifa player on all modes so I want great across all modes .

Please try understand that us pro clubs players was even more bored last year as all teams crossed and bots had 0 chance due to attacking player jumps higher .

And 20 we can jump higher and that to me is huge as van dijk should win aireal duels like real life .

I'm 5.6 on clubs and won no headers and 19 I won loads at same height so that is positive.

I never really felt like I was getting bad tackles as much as 19 but tackle responses was delayed and like I said that is something they can do as manual feels better and switching when I had smooth games it was so good.

I'm getting rewarding feel so im going to not be so negative as i can see potential in the game not 19 where 1st game i conceded over heads from crossing each time and that is why you can't say 20 is the same too as all the bad broken abuse is gone.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Summed up perfectly.

Man your thinking is not looking for good points,I think your just done with fifa and burned out by sounds of it .

We hated 19 and still played it and 20 I did not get stress like 19 as common things worked better than 19.

Shooting flat out is better but still needs improvemt but it's nice that the right angles reward like 17 except driven shots there still bad and can be improved alot more .

During beta i felt reward for breaking down a defence and playing high line felt better as drop back was good for defence but attack was so slow they had hard time getting out like it should be.

If you only play fifa ut i see mabye your going to not like as much but on clubs being good was effective and we won alot more of games we deserved.

Imo pro clubs still could get bigger and is more fun and skill to play with more than 1v1, I'm a fifa player on all modes so I want great across all modes .

Please try understand that us pro clubs players was even more bored last year as all teams crossed and bots had 0 chance due to attacking player jumps higher .

And 20 we can jump higher and that to me is huge as van dijk should win aireal duels like real life .

I'm 5.6 on clubs and won no headers and 19 I won loads at same height so that is positive.

I never really felt like I was getting bad tackles as much as 19 but tackle responses was delayed and like I said that is something they can do as manual feels better and switching when I had smooth games it was so good.

I'm getting rewarding feel so im going to not be so negative as i can see potential in the game not 19 where 1st game i conceded over heads from crossing each time and that is why you can't say 20 is the same too as all the bad broken abuse is gone.

I'm only referring to ultimate team as we're in the ultimate team section of the forum's.

All the bad broken abuse is gone? I just listed a number of things which are still broken a year later. The least they could have done was fix what was broken in 19 and at least make it look like they're trying.

No other community in gaming would stand for half of the stuff this community puts up with and I think we have been more than fair in giving EA a chance to put things right but they have made it loud and clear what direction they want this game to go and personally I don't want to be a part of it anymore.

We will have to agree to disagree but personally I feel it's more of a patch than a new game.
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    People who are hating on 20 probably because they can't spam crossing and la crocodiles and tornados.

Game responsiveness can be improved all round and I had some games slow and some fast ,Being a wired internet user I'm guessing WiFi is main issue or phone networks as messaging players after asking if there wired and majority was in it .

It's more football minds this year that will enjoy it and I'm top division player so not just saying it for sakes.

Please let's try be positive and try like the game of course some will not care but can't please everyone.

Give it a couple weeks after release and you and all the other bumboyz will be complaining as usual. Nothing anyone could say would convince me to play 20. Well wait, one thing... Give me all my Icons I have now at the start and make them tradeable. If they did that I would come back.
  • Covkilla91mob

Summed up perfectly.

I'm only referring to ultimate team as we're in the ultimate team section of the forum's.

All the bad broken abuse is gone? I just listed a number of things which are still broken a year later. The least they could have done was fix what was broken in 19 and at least make it look like they're trying.

No other community in gaming would stand for half of the stuff this community puts up with and I think we have been more than fair in giving EA a chance to put things right but they have made it loud and clear what direction they want this game to go and personally I don't want to be a part of it anymore.

We will have to agree to disagree but personally I feel it's more of a patch than a new game.

Agreed and alot of games bigger are ruined too Cod ruined might revive and gta v 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    People who are hating on 20 probably because they can't spam crossing and la crocodiles and tornados.

Game responsiveness can be improved all round and I had some games slow and some fast ,Being a wired internet user I'm guessing WiFi is main issue or phone networks as messaging players after asking if there wired and majority was in it .

It's more football minds this year that will enjoy it and I'm top division player so not just saying it for sakes.

Please let's try be positive and try like the game of course some will not care but can't please everyone.

Give it a couple weeks after release and you and all the other bumboyz will be complaining as usual. Nothing anyone could say would convince me to play 20. Well wait, one thing... Give me all my Icons I have now at the start and make them tradeable. If they did that I would come back.

I'm sticking around here for the start of FIFA 20 to see how it's getting on just incase there's some sort of miracle but I know that ain't going to happen. It's going to be some laugh watching everyone complain when really they have no right as they know what they're getting into.

If you suffered with delayed and unresponsive gameplay in FIFA 19 and buy FIFA 20 after people that's played it have already confirmed delayed and unresponsive gameplay is just as bad and could potentially be worse when everyone is on the game then you really have no right to complain at all.

I wouldn't even play the game if they gave me every card in the game for free as with delayed and unresponsive gameplay card stats are irrelevant.
  • Covkilla91mob

Lol I won't be take a picture i will not bother to keep posting after like I said tika taka is fun and im not feeling that it's same after my personal play of 100+ as it's been positive and it could become best fifa for a while but that's to me and i will be selfish and that's it.
  • Covkilla91mob

I'm sticking around here for the start of FIFA 20 to see how it's getting on just incase there's some sort of miracle but I know that ain't going to happen. It's going to be some laugh watching everyone complain when really they have no right as they know what they're getting into.

If you suffered with delayed and unresponsive gameplay in FIFA 19 and buy FIFA 20 after people that's played it have already confirmed delayed and unresponsive gameplay is just as bad and could potentially be worse when everyone is on the game then you really have no right to complain at all.

I wouldn't even play the game if they gave me every card in the game for free as with delayed and unresponsive gameplay card stats are irrelevant.

See you on 20😉
  • forearms
    4704 posts National Call-Up
    It's a beta. Odds are very high that what you will be playing a month after release wont be very close to the version you are hyping up.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    forearms wrote: »
    It's a beta. Odds are very high that what you will be playing a month after release wont be very close to the version you are hyping up.

There's also this to take into consideration.
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    You ask 20 people what they want in fifa20 you get twenty different answers. As long as game is playable (no lag) and no over powered mechanics then should be decent.

Fifa19 was bad but not the worst.
  • Grahammbe2
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Fifa 19 only game you can have a 92 rated team and lose to a bronze team with 58 chm
  • Dunkirk
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA just needs to put out Fifa 20 as Fifa 18 pre-patch and leave it at that. Everyone was complaining because the majority of the user base sucked. I wish EA cared enough to make this game actually require skill and intelligence, since they want to push the E-sports angle so much. There would be sooooooooo many players that would be straight up garbage.

When playing the PES demo, you can legit tell who's coming from Fifa by how they're playing and those players get BODIED. Now I'm not saying PES is perfect or w/e, but it 100000% rewards intelligent play. And is closer to mimicking real football over Fifa.

If we can have 18 pre patch for life I'll be happy as it felt more user controlled

in another lifetime maybe, but not with the greedy clowns running EA these days. They’ll lose millions if they reverted back to gameplay that is....you know....a realistic representation of the sport. But hey ho.
  • Covkilla91mob
    forearms wrote: »

There's also this to take into consideration.

18 beta and game was different and improved until patch to make AI defence op.

19 beta was worst game the worst .

20 to me was fun and had few issues and not abusing skill just had players getting rebounds or lucky warps or ghost from tackles.

If they did fix few key things 20 will be best fifa imo we had since 18 as 19 just worst ever
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero

Summed up perfectly.

2 games was enough more than enough.and says it all to me.
    Played close to 6000 games in FIFA 19 played near on 5000 games on 18.
    Played matches every day.
    All it took was 2 games of 20 to see that even with all the issues of 19 it's so much better than 20.

It just doesn't feel right atal.
    If they took the lag and chain skill moves and kick off goals out of FIFA 19 and the thing we ain't allowed to say and all the broken mechanics. FIFA 19 would be the best title yet.
    I find with FIFA the previous year was always better.19 better than 20 18 was better than 19 and so on.

So I don't expect 20 to be better than 19.

The way you list players and the way you search the dashboard and the time and effort it takes to do something which should be so easy and no effort atal takes so long and gives you a headache.
    It's like somthing you would expect on the 1st FIFA ultimate team.not the latest FIFA.
    Makes no sense atal.

Look at all the issues we had in 19 mess up of sbcs they couldn't fix kickoff goals.they couldn't fix the servers they made so many things over powered that they couldn't put right.
    They abandoned 19 months ago and gave up trying to fix it.
    Every patch the game got worse.seriously what makes half these people things will be different.everyonr knows it's only a matter of time before EA get banned from selling FIFA points which is the reason why their was so much content in 19 and it will be the same in 20 because deep down all they care about is not the millions they will make selling the game it's the billions they make off of people who buy points.to try get every player that comes out in packs or sbcs.
    And while they are pocketing all that money why would they care about repairing the game.

They don't care about you.
    By all means go ahead and buy it.
    But I'm going to be the one who says.i told you so!
  • Covkilla91mob

Summed up perfectly.

2 games was enough more than enough.and says it all to me.
    Played close to 6000 games in FIFA 19 played near on 5000 games on 18.
    Played matches every day.
    All it took was 2 games of 20 to see that even with all the issues of 19 it's so much better than 20.

It just doesn't feel right atal.
    If they took the lag and chain skill moves and kick off goals out of FIFA 19 and the thing we ain't allowed to say and all the broken mechanics. FIFA 19 would be the best title yet.
    I find with FIFA the previous year was always better.19 better than 20 18 was better than 19 and so on.

So I don't expect 20 to be better than 19.

The way you list players and the way you search the dashboard and the time and effort it takes to do something which should be so easy and no effort atal takes so long and gives you a headache.
    It's like somthing you would expect on the 1st FIFA ultimate team.not the latest FIFA.
    Makes no sense atal.

Look at all the issues we had in 19 mess up of sbcs they couldn't fix kickoff goals.they couldn't fix the servers they made so many things over powered that they couldn't put right.
    They abandoned 19 months ago and gave up trying to fix it.
    Every patch the game got worse.seriously what makes half these people things will be different.everyonr knows it's only a matter of time before EA get banned from selling FIFA points which is the reason why their was so much content in 19 and it will be the same in 20 because deep down all they care about is not the millions they will make selling the game it's the billions they make off of people who buy points.to try get every player that comes out in packs or sbcs.
    And while they are pocketing all that money why would they care about repairing the game.

They don't care about you.
    By all means go ahead and buy it.
    But I'm going to be the one who says.i told you so!

You are so wrong with saying 19 better I played 1000s to and all modes

Clubs 20 is miles better takes teamplay to win not spam long ball and crossing to win .

Shooting felt way better and i never complained on fifa before until 19 came along .

I played 100+ on beta and it's so differant and takes more skill to look for build up and pass a a team on all modes but Volta.

Pro clubs has more stuff and practice match and ut also has more fun modes and objectives

19 just plain old boring models abuse wins alot and crossing works so well its ruined the game for skill gap as 20 players in defence can win headers and defence is better for manual players .

2 games is not enough and complains about a sbc lol get a grip please as that not major issue the game how it played is better and more skill .

Bye tho bet you get 20 and im going to take photo of that said I'm not getting it and bet they get it lol.
  • Covkilla91mob
    19 issues

Op AI defence

Crossing to easy

1st time off balnce goal

1st time of balnce finnese goal

Keepers move like spider man

La crocodiles work to easy and make no sense

Defence can't jump higher than attacking player.

1v1 missing in good area and shots in general.

Overhead kick was op and went in every game

Volleys was easy took no skill and felt bad to score .

Corners was like pens

Goal keeper was to op in 1v1 driven area

Spam skills and not lose a ball

20 issues

Tackles at times would warp threw your player .

1v1 could miss on driven shot in good area .

Ai lunged like other years without user control and that's major .

Delay but that is due to bad network as some games it was like local and felt so good .

Goal kicks could be better like 18.

Content could become best in years .

And please allow the new system to be talked of in other threds as it's not major issue a sbc or menu compared others

• Toonleew
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    There is zero difference apart from speed. It’s boring as fook. Pro evo better.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    19 issues

Op AI defence

Crossing to easy

1st time off balnce goal

Corners was like pens

20 issues

Delay but that is due to bad network as some games it was like local and felt so good .

And please allow the new system to be talked of in other threds as it's not major issue a sbc or menu compared others

Obviously you can name more things that were abused in FIFA 19 considering 20 hasn't actually been released yet. Give it a month and there will be countless YouTube videos showing a new meta and new things will be abused.

Going by your comments on here the last week I think you deserve the crown of the number 1 EA fanboy 😂😂
  • Covkilla91mob
    19 issues

Op AI defence

Crossing to easy

1st time off balnce goal

Corners was like pens

20 issues

Obviously you can name more things that were abused in FIFA 19 considering 20 hasn't actually been released yet. Give it a month and there will be countless YouTube videos showing a new meta and new things will be abused.

Going by your comments on here the last week I think you deserve the crown of the number 1 EA fanboy 😂😂

Better get some discounts then 😂