FIFA 20 miles better than 19

Comments

  • Pocketsquareguy
    4848 posts Big Money Move
    Not sure about miles better. But it’s without question better.
  • leon1309
    4188 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure about miles better. But it’s without question better.

    And even that does not equal good :/
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Officially the 1st positive thing I've seen written about 20..... No joke.

    And yep, I'm not believing it one bit either

    I've seen alot mabye you just seeing what you want to see ?

    @Covkilla91mob The funny thing is, you're the only one that's seeing these good reviews.

    Maybe you're the one only seeing what you want to see 😂

    Watched some people that play good fifa and their opinion is that it’s a completely different game and has a lot of potential. Not sure how good you are at the game but I have to take their word over someone who berates the game on the forums.

    Well im top 100 any and div 1 rivals had elite on 18 and 17 ,but I like playing on the deck and 19 just allows counters to be op and crossing is to easy on it .

    20 you can play football and feel rewarding after .
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Officially the 1st positive thing I've seen written about 20..... No joke.

    And yep, I'm not believing it one bit either

    I've seen alot mabye you just seeing what you want to see ?

    @Covkilla91mob The funny thing is, you're the only one that's seeing these good reviews.

    Maybe you're the one only seeing what you want to see 😂

    Go on 20 discussions you will see them im reading all of bad ones too but 90% are just saying it same as 19,sorry but it is not same I played beta 100s of games online and it's better imo.

    20 I did not get la crocodiles or tornadoes that leaded to a goal .

    19 I played last night and realised why 20 is much better and different.

    18 19 20 look similar but feel very different.
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not sure about miles better. But it’s without question better.

    It is miles better just play 19 and then you will understand shame beta over as 19 so boring now .

    20 did not concede one abuse goal out of 100s and pro clubs crossing not op and football is winning not spam and hit and hopes ,yes some rebounds and some cheese but not nothing like 19
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.

    Yea playing fast is more hard as the passing is more error based mate ,I'm liking the skill in passing just needs better responsive play and no crossing making me feel good as I play clubs alot and just gets boring after few games playing .
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.

    Yea playing fast is more hard as the passing is more error based mate ,I'm liking the skill in passing just needs better responsive play and no crossing making me feel good as I play clubs alot and just gets boring after few games playing .

    I actually really enjoyed the passing for what it's worth I noticed a massive improvement in it as you say it's more skill based.

    Again though it's all irrelevant in delayed and unresponsive gameplay though.
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.

    Yea playing fast is more hard as the passing is more error based mate ,I'm liking the skill in passing just needs better responsive play and no crossing making me feel good as I play clubs alot and just gets boring after few games playing .

    I actually really enjoyed the passing for what it's worth I noticed a massive improvement in it as you say it's more skill based.

    Again though it's all irrelevant in delayed and unresponsive gameplay though.

    That is my worse thing about any sport game ,but 19 was bad in that too and 17 and 18 I never noticed it as much as speed was good.

    18 on world cup it was even worse gameplay than ever from server overload proving it's a problem.

    20 if it's going to have better server could be best fifa on xbox one ive played .
  • Pablofsi08
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.

    Yea playing fast is more hard as the passing is more error based mate ,I'm liking the skill in passing just needs better responsive play and no crossing making me feel good as I play clubs alot and just gets boring after few games playing .

    I actually really enjoyed the passing for what it's worth I noticed a massive improvement in it as you say it's more skill based.

    Again though it's all irrelevant in delayed and unresponsive gameplay though.

    That is my worse thing about any sport game ,but 19 was bad in that too and 17 and 18 I never noticed it as much as speed was good.

    18 on world cup it was even worse gameplay than ever from server overload proving it's a problem.

    20 if it's going to have better server could be best fifa on xbox one ive played .

    It's not an issue about having more servers. They can only hire servers where services are offered and this is in just a few countries, the ones where they already have them hired. Hiring "better servers" won't do anything. Your latency to them due to the distance and the amount of time it takes for your connection to reach them, and the fact that using servers as the netcode doubles input delay compared to P2P, is the cause of this awful input delay. There is no "better servers". They can only hire more in those same countries but your delay won't change, ever. Until they remove them.
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.

    Yea playing fast is more hard as the passing is more error based mate ,I'm liking the skill in passing just needs better responsive play and no crossing making me feel good as I play clubs alot and just gets boring after few games playing .

    I actually really enjoyed the passing for what it's worth I noticed a massive improvement in it as you say it's more skill based.

    Again though it's all irrelevant in delayed and unresponsive gameplay though.

    That is my worse thing about any sport game ,but 19 was bad in that too and 17 and 18 I never noticed it as much as speed was good.

    18 on world cup it was even worse gameplay than ever from server overload proving it's a problem.

    20 if it's going to have better server could be best fifa on xbox one ive played .

    It's not an issue about having more servers. They can only hire servers where services are offered and this is in just a few countries, the ones where they already have them hired. Hiring "better servers" won't do anything. Your latency to them due to the distance and the amount of time it takes for your connection to reach them, and the fact that using servers as the netcode doubles input delay compared to P2P, is the cause of this awful input delay. There is no "better servers". They can only hire more in those same countries but your delay won't change, ever. Until they remove them.

    Well more countries need servers then .EA have enough money and UK needs server as we have most players on game .
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.

    Yea playing fast is more hard as the passing is more error based mate ,I'm liking the skill in passing just needs better responsive play and no crossing making me feel good as I play clubs alot and just gets boring after few games playing .

    I actually really enjoyed the passing for what it's worth I noticed a massive improvement in it as you say it's more skill based.

    Again though it's all irrelevant in delayed and unresponsive gameplay though.

    That is my worse thing about any sport game ,but 19 was bad in that too and 17 and 18 I never noticed it as much as speed was good.

    18 on world cup it was even worse gameplay than ever from server overload proving it's a problem.

    20 if it's going to have better server could be best fifa on xbox one ive played .

    The server issues will be worse than 19. It's been gradually getting worse each year from 17 and after playing the beta it doesn't suggest anything is going to change.

    Just imagine what the game will be like on full release if they couldn't even handle the numbers on the beta.
  • FCBlunt
    1954 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa 18 Beta testers: GREAT STUFF!
    Fifa 18: Worst fifa to date!

    Fifa 19 Beta testers: GREAT STUFF!
    Fifa 19: Worst fifa to date!

    Fifa 20 Beta testers: GREAT STUFF!
    Guess the outcome of Fifa 20 yourselves.

    giphy.gif
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    Fifa 18 Beta testers: GREAT STUFF!
    Fifa 18: Worst fifa to date!

    Fifa 19 Beta testers: GREAT STUFF!
    Fifa 19: Worst fifa to date!

    Fifa 20 Beta testers: GREAT STUFF!
    Guess the outcome of Fifa 20 yourselves.

    giphy.gif

    Most FIFA 20 beta testers have called it for what it is this year in all fairness.

    It's only a couple of YouTubers after Gamescom are giving slight praise.
  • Pablofsi08
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.

    Yea playing fast is more hard as the passing is more error based mate ,I'm liking the skill in passing just needs better responsive play and no crossing making me feel good as I play clubs alot and just gets boring after few games playing .

    I actually really enjoyed the passing for what it's worth I noticed a massive improvement in it as you say it's more skill based.

    Again though it's all irrelevant in delayed and unresponsive gameplay though.

    That is my worse thing about any sport game ,but 19 was bad in that too and 17 and 18 I never noticed it as much as speed was good.

    18 on world cup it was even worse gameplay than ever from server overload proving it's a problem.

    20 if it's going to have better server could be best fifa on xbox one ive played .

    It's not an issue about having more servers. They can only hire servers where services are offered and this is in just a few countries, the ones where they already have them hired. Hiring "better servers" won't do anything. Your latency to them due to the distance and the amount of time it takes for your connection to reach them, and the fact that using servers as the netcode doubles input delay compared to P2P, is the cause of this awful input delay. There is no "better servers". They can only hire more in those same countries but your delay won't change, ever. Until they remove them.

    Well more countries need servers then .EA have enough money and UK needs server as we have most players on game .

    1. I just said it's physically not possible, the services are not available in every single country in the world or not even something like 80%, and EA certainly cannot pay for servers in every single country in the world. They are better off allowing us to act as servers ourselves and connect directly to other players in any city in any country of the world, locally and directly. It creates a host in every single corner of the world, but that can only be done if you introduce (at least as an option) P2P netcode to all modes.
    2. Even if there were which is impractical and impossible directly, you would have twice the input delay expressed in animation frames compared to P2P both under the same latency (say, 150ms for example. About 20 input delay animation frames on servers, about 9 on P2P).
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    Fifa 18 Beta testers: GREAT STUFF!
    Fifa 18: Worst fifa to date!

    Fifa 19 Beta testers: GREAT STUFF!
    Fifa 19: Worst fifa to date!

    Fifa 20 Beta testers: GREAT STUFF!
    Guess the outcome of Fifa 20 yourselves.

    giphy.gif

    Most FIFA 20 beta testers have called it for what it is this year in all fairness.

    It's only a couple of YouTubers after Gamescom are giving slight praise.

    I hated 19 beta only me and 1 friend got it out of my club and when I went on clubs or had about 50 players lol.

    18 whole team got it and we found it are best fifa as we tiki taka team.
  • Pablofsi08
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    Fifa 18 Beta testers: GREAT STUFF!
    Fifa 18: Worst fifa to date!

    Fifa 19 Beta testers: GREAT STUFF!
    Fifa 19: Worst fifa to date!

    Fifa 20 Beta testers: GREAT STUFF!
    Guess the outcome of Fifa 20 yourselves.

    giphy.gif

  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.

    Yea playing fast is more hard as the passing is more error based mate ,I'm liking the skill in passing just needs better responsive play and no crossing making me feel good as I play clubs alot and just gets boring after few games playing .

    I actually really enjoyed the passing for what it's worth I noticed a massive improvement in it as you say it's more skill based.

    Again though it's all irrelevant in delayed and unresponsive gameplay though.

    That is my worse thing about any sport game ,but 19 was bad in that too and 17 and 18 I never noticed it as much as speed was good.

    18 on world cup it was even worse gameplay than ever from server overload proving it's a problem.

    20 if it's going to have better server could be best fifa on xbox one ive played .

    It's not an issue about having more servers. They can only hire servers where services are offered and this is in just a few countries, the ones where they already have them hired. Hiring "better servers" won't do anything. Your latency to them due to the distance and the amount of time it takes for your connection to reach them, and the fact that using servers as the netcode doubles input delay compared to P2P, is the cause of this awful input delay. There is no "better servers". They can only hire more in those same countries but your delay won't change, ever. Until they remove them.

    Well more countries need servers then .EA have enough money and UK needs server as we have most players on game .

    1. I just said it's physically not possible, the services are not available in every single country in the world or not even something like 80%, and EA certainly cannot pay for servers in every single country in the world. They are better off allowing us to act as servers ourselves and connect directly to other players in any city in any country of the world, locally and directly. It creates a host in every single corner of the world, but that can only be done if you introduce (at least as an option) P2P netcode to all modes.
    2. Even if there were which is impractical and impossible directly, you would have twice the input delay expressed in animation frames compared to P2P both under the same latency (say, 150ms for example. About 20 input delay animation frames on servers, about 9 on P2P).

    P2P would cause lag switching and dns hacking agian like 360 days,EA just need to allow there policy and get some better servers which they can do as battlefield improved there ones
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 23
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.

    Yea playing fast is more hard as the passing is more error based mate ,I'm liking the skill in passing just needs better responsive play and no crossing making me feel good as I play clubs alot and just gets boring after few games playing .

    I actually really enjoyed the passing for what it's worth I noticed a massive improvement in it as you say it's more skill based.

    Again though it's all irrelevant in delayed and unresponsive gameplay though.

    That is my worse thing about any sport game ,but 19 was bad in that too and 17 and 18 I never noticed it as much as speed was good.

    18 on world cup it was even worse gameplay than ever from server overload proving it's a problem.

    20 if it's going to have better server could be best fifa on xbox one ive played .

    It's not an issue about having more servers. They can only hire servers where services are offered and this is in just a few countries, the ones where they already have them hired. Hiring "better servers" won't do anything. Your latency to them due to the distance and the amount of time it takes for your connection to reach them, and the fact that using servers as the netcode doubles input delay compared to P2P, is the cause of this awful input delay. There is no "better servers". They can only hire more in those same countries but your delay won't change, ever. Until they remove them.

    Well more countries need servers then .EA have enough money and UK needs server as we have most players on game .

    1. I just said it's physically not possible, the services are not available in every single country in the world or not even something like 80%, and EA certainly cannot pay for servers in every single country in the world. They are better off allowing us to act as servers ourselves and connect directly to other players in any city in any country of the world, locally and directly. It creates a host in every single corner of the world, but that can only be done if you introduce (at least as an option) P2P netcode to all modes.
    2. Even if there were which is impractical and impossible directly, you would have twice the input delay expressed in animation frames compared to P2P both under the same latency (say, 150ms for example. About 20 input delay animation frames on servers, about 9 on P2P).

    P2P would cause lag switching and dns hacking agian like 360 days,EA just need to allow there policy and get some better servers which they can do as battlefield improved there ones

    No. They need to enforce policies and punishment for those types of players and educate them on how to fix their broken network at home (like playing on 4G or bad wifi) like any other respectable 1on1 multiplayer does.

    Those crap server infrastructure isn't a solution, it's a root problem and causes more issues than it solves.

    Lag switching still works on their stupid servers as their broken and bad connection favouring netcode allows it.
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    bberger wrote: »
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.

    Yea playing fast is more hard as the passing is more error based mate ,I'm liking the skill in passing just needs better responsive play and no crossing making me feel good as I play clubs alot and just gets boring after few games playing .

    I actually really enjoyed the passing for what it's worth I noticed a massive improvement in it as you say it's more skill based.

    Again though it's all irrelevant in delayed and unresponsive gameplay though.

    That is my worse thing about any sport game ,but 19 was bad in that too and 17 and 18 I never noticed it as much as speed was good.

    18 on world cup it was even worse gameplay than ever from server overload proving it's a problem.

    20 if it's going to have better server could be best fifa on xbox one ive played .

    It's not an issue about having more servers. They can only hire servers where services are offered and this is in just a few countries, the ones where they already have them hired. Hiring "better servers" won't do anything. Your latency to them due to the distance and the amount of time it takes for your connection to reach them, and the fact that using servers as the netcode doubles input delay compared to P2P, is the cause of this awful input delay. There is no "better servers". They can only hire more in those same countries but your delay won't change, ever. Until they remove them.

    Well more countries need servers then .EA have enough money and UK needs server as we have most players on game .

    1. I just said it's physically not possible, the services are not available in every single country in the world or not even something like 80%, and EA certainly cannot pay for servers in every single country in the world. They are better off allowing us to act as servers ourselves and connect directly to other players in any city in any country of the world, locally and directly. It creates a host in every single corner of the world, but that can only be done if you introduce (at least as an option) P2P netcode to all modes.
    2. Even if there were which is impractical and impossible directly, you would have twice the input delay expressed in animation frames compared to P2P both under the same latency (say, 150ms for example. About 20 input delay animation frames on servers, about 9 on P2P).

    P2P would cause lag switching and dns hacking agian like 360 days,EA just need to allow there policy and get some better servers which they can do as battlefield improved there ones

    No. They need to enforce policies and punishment for those types of players and educate them on how to fix their broken network at home (like playing on 4G or bad wifi) like any other respectable 1on1 multiplayer does.

    Those crap server infrastructure isn't a solution, it's a root problem and causes more issues than it solves.

    Lag switching still works on their stupid servers as their broken and bad connection favouring netcode allows it.

    Yea i wish fifa did punish poor networks as it's ruined it even for us uk and eu players too.
  • CeeQue
    10800 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 23
    FIFA 20 Beta = ooh.png

    Actual FIFA 20 = unimpressed.png
  • Pablofsi08
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.

    Yea playing fast is more hard as the passing is more error based mate ,I'm liking the skill in passing just needs better responsive play and no crossing making me feel good as I play clubs alot and just gets boring after few games playing .

    I actually really enjoyed the passing for what it's worth I noticed a massive improvement in it as you say it's more skill based.

    Again though it's all irrelevant in delayed and unresponsive gameplay though.

    That is my worse thing about any sport game ,but 19 was bad in that too and 17 and 18 I never noticed it as much as speed was good.

    18 on world cup it was even worse gameplay than ever from server overload proving it's a problem.

    20 if it's going to have better server could be best fifa on xbox one ive played .

    It's not an issue about having more servers. They can only hire servers where services are offered and this is in just a few countries, the ones where they already have them hired. Hiring "better servers" won't do anything. Your latency to them due to the distance and the amount of time it takes for your connection to reach them, and the fact that using servers as the netcode doubles input delay compared to P2P, is the cause of this awful input delay. There is no "better servers". They can only hire more in those same countries but your delay won't change, ever. Until they remove them.

    Well more countries need servers then .EA have enough money and UK needs server as we have most players on game .

    1. I just said it's physically not possible, the services are not available in every single country in the world or not even something like 80%, and EA certainly cannot pay for servers in every single country in the world. They are better off allowing us to act as servers ourselves and connect directly to other players in any city in any country of the world, locally and directly. It creates a host in every single corner of the world, but that can only be done if you introduce (at least as an option) P2P netcode to all modes.
    2. Even if there were which is impractical and impossible directly, you would have twice the input delay expressed in animation frames compared to P2P both under the same latency (say, 150ms for example. About 20 input delay animation frames on servers, about 9 on P2P).

    P2P would cause lag switching and dns hacking agian like 360 days,EA just need to allow there policy and get some better servers which they can do as battlefield improved there ones

    Punish people who lag switch with a disconnect + a loss. Implement a reconnect option. Things this game should be doing instead of resorting to 90s netcode.
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 so just look at kurts and inceptoins video and there some of most valued players and trusted by us good players.

    Can i ask how you like playing a fifa game ?and why hate 20?

    I don't need YouTubers to tell me what the game is like I've played plenty of games myself. Probably more than both of them combined tbh.

    I like to play fast attacking football and manually defend. The reason I hate FIFA 20 is because the same broken issues still exist from 19 and the gameplay was delayed and unresponsive.

    Doesn't matter what new features or mechanics they add when they game is unplayable most of the time.

    Yea playing fast is more hard as the passing is more error based mate ,I'm liking the skill in passing just needs better responsive play and no crossing making me feel good as I play clubs alot and just gets boring after few games playing .

    I actually really enjoyed the passing for what it's worth I noticed a massive improvement in it as you say it's more skill based.

    Again though it's all irrelevant in delayed and unresponsive gameplay though.

    That is my worse thing about any sport game ,but 19 was bad in that too and 17 and 18 I never noticed it as much as speed was good.

    18 on world cup it was even worse gameplay than ever from server overload proving it's a problem.

    20 if it's going to have better server could be best fifa on xbox one ive played .

    It's not an issue about having more servers. They can only hire servers where services are offered and this is in just a few countries, the ones where they already have them hired. Hiring "better servers" won't do anything. Your latency to them due to the distance and the amount of time it takes for your connection to reach them, and the fact that using servers as the netcode doubles input delay compared to P2P, is the cause of this awful input delay. There is no "better servers". They can only hire more in those same countries but your delay won't change, ever. Until they remove them.

    Well more countries need servers then .EA have enough money and UK needs server as we have most players on game .

    1. I just said it's physically not possible, the services are not available in every single country in the world or not even something like 80%, and EA certainly cannot pay for servers in every single country in the world. They are better off allowing us to act as servers ourselves and connect directly to other players in any city in any country of the world, locally and directly. It creates a host in every single corner of the world, but that can only be done if you introduce (at least as an option) P2P netcode to all modes.
    2. Even if there were which is impractical and impossible directly, you would have twice the input delay expressed in animation frames compared to P2P both under the same latency (say, 150ms for example. About 20 input delay animation frames on servers, about 9 on P2P).

    P2P would cause lag switching and dns hacking agian like 360 days,EA just need to allow there policy and get some better servers which they can do as battlefield improved there ones

    Punish people who lag switch with a disconnect + a loss. Implement a reconnect option. Things this game should be doing instead of resorting to 90s netcode.

    100%
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    FIFA 20 is by far the worst game yet.
    Passes start with a horrible bobble.in 19 through balls didn't go far enough in 20 they go way to far.

    Keeper still runs out of goal by himself and let's the ball run through his legs.

    Still conceed goals where the ball physically goes through the keepers body.

    Still 90% chance of scoring from free kicks where you lay it off pass around shoot because your players still don't respond.

    Players seem to stand on top of each other regardless of formation or tactics.

    All goals look so soft aswell as shooting.

    The whole game don't feel right atal I can't pin point it but just seems so slow and just don't feel in control of the players.somthing just ain't right.

    Not to mention layout of menus and stuff is ridiculous it's so time consuming to do certain things.

    To list a player you have to open a wheel move across to list player keep finger on x for 3-4 seconds to then open up a list of other things.for you to put your price of the player to actually get him on the market which takes 4 times longer than FIFA 19 to list.

    Sbc you open up transfer market search say German lm and think nah won't get the chem I'll try Spanish it kicks you off transfer market back to sbc you then have to put position and price back in again to search nah that won't work press back to try another nation and get bought back to sbc to do the whole lot again.
    It's like navigating a desktop pc it's the 21st century things are getting smart and faster but EA have gone back in time everything just takes so much longer to do.

    The layout is all wrong they have really took ten steps back with this game.

    Not to mention the animation for pack opening.yea it looks cool but not so good when you see a 78 rated player at the end.that animation should be for walkouts only.

    The icon card design is terrible probably the worst it's ever been.

    For the first time in years of playing fut I am out and havent pre ordered the game
    And will not buy it.i have finally learned my lesson.
    Even if I liked the game the 1st patch will make it into a whole new game.

    Played 2 games of FIFA 20 and spent hour trying to do sbc and I genuinely can't see anything good about it.and uninstalled it.

    Said with FIFA 19 after 1 match 18 was better everyone was like nah 19 is way better.few weeks later everyone saying 18 was better.
    Personal preference but I reckon 90% of people on here will hate it
  • JFK147
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    There is nothing wrong with 19 except for the fact that tackling isn’t effective, you can’t switch to the player you want quickly and effectively, passes don’t go where the guide suggests they are going and the same for shooting. If none of that has been corrected for 20 then what’s the point.
  • Pablofsi08
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    FIFA 20 is by far the worst game yet.
    Passes start with a horrible bobble.in 19 through balls didn't go far enough in 20 they go way to far.

    Keeper still runs out of goal by himself and let's the ball run through his legs.

    Still conceed goals where the ball physically goes through the keepers body.

    Still 90% chance of scoring from free kicks where you lay it off pass around shoot because your players still don't respond.

    You are supposed to move your defender to cover anyone that has a shooting profile in your area. The computer is NOT SUPPOSED to block them for you. See? this ignorance (I'm sorry) is what goes breaking the game making EA give AI defenders too much intelligence when it should be the player the one that moves his defender(s) to intercept those passes. Things start to go wrong and the game ends up being unbalanced. STOP ASKING FOR EA TO DO YOUR JOB ON DEFENSE.
    Players seem to stand on top of each other regardless of formation or tactics.

    All goals look so soft aswell as shooting.

    The whole game don't feel right atal I can't pin point it but just seems so slow and just don't feel in control of the players.somthing just ain't right.

    It's a combination of: Fifa always being slower at the start each year because the statistics are way lower in all areas, pace and speed changes on moves EA has made (wrongly), and massive input delay caused by the existance of servers. Massive delay has a lot to do with what you call feeling like you are not in control of your players.

    P2P netcode > servers netcode. It would reduce that input delay to a half.
    Not to mention layout of menus and stuff is ridiculous it's so time consuming to do certain things.

    To list a player you have to open a wheel move across to list player keep finger on x for 3-4 seconds to then open up a list of other things.for you to put your price of the player to actually get him on the market which takes 4 times longer than FIFA 19 to list.

    This too needs a correction from EA NOW.
    Sbc you open up transfer market search say German lm and think nah won't get the chem I'll try Spanish it kicks you off transfer market back to sbc you then have to put position and price back in again to search nah that won't work press back to try another nation and get bought back to sbc to do the whole lot again.
    It's like navigating a desktop pc it's the 21st century things are getting smart and faster but EA have gone back in time everything just takes so much longer to do.

    The layout is all wrong they have really took ten steps back with this game.

    Not to mention the animation for pack opening.yea it looks cool but not so good when you see a 78 rated player at the end.that animation should be for walkouts only.

    The icon card design is terrible probably the worst it's ever been.

    For the first time in years of playing fut I am out and havent pre ordered the game
    And will not buy it.i have finally learned my lesson.
    Even if I liked the game the 1st patch will make it into a whole new game.

    Played 2 games of FIFA 20 and spent hour trying to do sbc and I genuinely can't see anything good about it.and uninstalled it.

    Said with FIFA 19 after 1 match 18 was better everyone was like nah 19 is way better.few weeks later everyone saying 18 was better.
    Personal preference but I reckon 90% of people on here will hate it

  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    FIFA 20 is by far the worst game yet.
    Passes start with a horrible bobble.in 19 through balls didn't go far enough in 20 they go way to far.

    Keeper still runs out of goal by himself and let's the ball run through his legs.

    Still conceed goals where the ball physically goes through the keepers body.

    Still 90% chance of scoring from free kicks where you lay it off pass around shoot because your players still don't respond.

    Players seem to stand on top of each other regardless of formation or tactics.

    All goals look so soft aswell as shooting.

    The whole game don't feel right atal I can't pin point it but just seems so slow and just don't feel in control of the players.somthing just ain't right.

    Not to mention layout of menus and stuff is ridiculous it's so time consuming to do certain things.

    To list a player you have to open a wheel move across to list player keep finger on x for 3-4 seconds to then open up a list of other things.for you to put your price of the player to actually get him on the market which takes 4 times longer than FIFA 19 to list.

    Sbc you open up transfer market search say German lm and think nah won't get the chem I'll try Spanish it kicks you off transfer market back to sbc you then have to put position and price back in again to search nah that won't work press back to try another nation and get bought back to sbc to do the whole lot again.
    It's like navigating a desktop pc it's the 21st century things are getting smart and faster but EA have gone back in time everything just takes so much longer to do.

    The layout is all wrong they have really took ten steps back with this game.

    Not to mention the animation for pack opening.yea it looks cool but not so good when you see a 78 rated player at the end.that animation should be for walkouts only.

    The icon card design is terrible probably the worst it's ever been.

    For the first time in years of playing fut I am out and havent pre ordered the game
    And will not buy it.i have finally learned my lesson.
    Even if I liked the game the 1st patch will make it into a whole new game.

    Played 2 games of FIFA 20 and spent hour trying to do sbc and I genuinely can't see anything good about it.and uninstalled it.

    Said with FIFA 19 after 1 match 18 was better everyone was like nah 19 is way better.few weeks later everyone saying 18 was better.
    Personal preference but I reckon 90% of people on here will hate it

    2 games you said you played is a main reason we get games like 19 .

    Clubs not one crossing spam team got rewarded so it's better for team play and using football
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1695 posts Play-Off Hero
    The game can be as good as you want but DDA and compensation lag will destroy it. Add to that the infamous first patch which inevitably creates an imbalance with AI defending after noobs complain and you have the same infuriating bs as every year. People have very short memories and almost want to get sucked in to the hype
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game can be as good as you want but DDA and compensation lag will destroy it. Add to that the infamous first patch which inevitably creates an imbalance with AI defending after noobs complain and you have the same infuriating bs as every year. People have very short memories and almost want to get sucked in to the hype

    I'm not sucked into a hype i like fifa as a game just had some terrible ones like 19 ,If it caters noobs I'm not suprised but even pro players use disgusting tactics on 19 and so many new pros just shows the skill gap dies
Sign In or Register to comment.