FIFA 20 miles better than 19

Comments

• Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    serrer7 wrote: »
    People who are hating on 20 probably because they can't spam crossing and la crocodiles and tornados.

Game responsiveness can be improved all round and I had some games slow and some fast ,Being a wired internet user I'm guessing WiFi is main issue or phone networks as messaging players after asking if there wired and majority was in it .

It's more football minds this year that will enjoy it and I'm top division player so not just saying it for sakes.

Please let's try be positive and try like the game of course some will not care but can't please everyone.

Take a look at the volta game betwen bateson87 and zaro ( youtube) and you will see what a nonsence your talking. La croquetas all the way lol

Volta is not same as other modes I played it and it felt like arcade mode
  • BorussenBernie09
    1395 posts Professional
    Frostbite is the Gap EA won't be able to close...
  • Covkilla91mob
    EA has lost a lot of trust in the community, nobody is believing all these promises because EA has proven way too often that they're blatant liars. Imo all hope is gone for any FIFA Iteration as long as it's driven by Frostbite Engine + heads must roll. The Communication between Community and EA hasn't been as bad as with FIFA19.

Community Managers don't know nothing, which doesn't mean that they're incompetent idiots! I bet they're simply not getting any info from the Teams "above" them. A fish rots from the head down. EA has to improve their communication within the company asap. But i guess that also won't happen, because those management people don't see any necessity as long as fuckloads of money keep coming in.

Well they do hear something and do take action each fifa for sometime had bad code and server issues ,But yes if they still make money they do not cater it's better players they help the worst.

FIFA is always arcade gameplay and the twist of trying to improve realisim has made our brains baffled,19 out of all for me made me so upset and I understand that we are upset as we want a good game for us religious players.

But if you look at most of player base they need assisted play or they quit meaning Fifa become smaller but better as we want skill and not rng based games
  • Theomanny
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero
    La croeta all the way. Still op as hell
  • forearms
    4702 posts National Call-Up
    EA has lost a lot of trust in the community, nobody is believing all these promises because EA has proven way too often that they're blatant liars. Imo all hope is gone for any FIFA Iteration as long as it's driven by Frostbite Engine + heads must roll. The Communication between Community and EA hasn't been as bad as with FIFA19.

Community Managers don't know nothing, which doesn't mean that they're incompetent idiots! I bet they're simply not getting any info from the Teams "above" them. A fish rots from the head down. EA has to improve their communication within the company asap. But i guess that also won't happen, because those management people don't see any necessity as long as fuckloads of money keep coming in.

Add to that the incompetence with the SBCs, and those responsible for making them.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    People who are hating on 20 probably because they can't spam crossing and la crocodiles and tornados.

Game responsiveness can be improved all round and I had some games slow and some fast ,Being a wired internet user I'm guessing WiFi is main issue or phone networks as messaging players after asking if there wired and majority was in it .

It's more football minds this year that will enjoy it and I'm top division player so not just saying it for sakes.

Please let's try be positive and try like the game of course some will not care but can't please everyone.

Ok so if game responsiveness can be improved then why haven't they improved it yet and why is it still a big issue in FIFA 20?

People are complete mugs if they still have hope for a smooth and responsive game from EA 😂😂
  • People who are hating on 20 probably because they can't spam crossing and la crocodiles and tornados.

You can though.

Its the same game.
  • FinEverton
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When doing SBC:s is more rewarding than gameplay itself... Enough is enough. When you buy Fifa 20, you accept that there will be delay and thats is Ok to you.

The problem is not the people who buy the game or the people who are not going to buy. EA is not commicating with us at all and thats why we are here just judging each other.
  • deang07
    8046 posts League Winner
    beta player ,
    i posted massive feedback and review today so cant be assed to go into detail again but .

is there flaws yes
    will there be abuse yes
    meta yes

but: its miles better than 19 and anything that has increased the skill gap even a little bit was always going to be miles better than 19.
  • Covkilla91mob

Ok so if game responsiveness can be improved then why haven't they improved it yet and why is it still a big issue in FIFA 20?

People are complete mugs if they still have hope for a smooth and responsive game from EA 😂😂

As for its on beta I hope we might get it sorted
  • Covkilla91mob
    FinEverton wrote: »
    When doing SBC:s is more rewarding than gameplay itself... Enough is enough. When you buy Fifa 20, you accept that there will be delay and thats is Ok to you.

The problem is not the people who buy the game or the people who are not going to buy. EA is not commicating with us at all and thats why we are here just judging each other.

Each year has delay due to bad server ping and other people using bad internet imo
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I started to play Pes 2020 demo when it came out ,i played around 60+ games.

I must say,it has some things which i dont like -too good lob passes,speint with fast players is op.

On the beginning is very slow and feel unresponsive because players cant stop their move in the middle of animation like in fifa.

In overall,pes gameplay is another world from fifa. Much much better and realistic. The shooting system is incredible real ans good. 180 turn shot doesnt exist,first time op shots doesnt exist. You have to be well faced to goal and have a good position to score. Tackling is much better too.
  • Pablofsi08
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Azzaaa_f wrote: »
    How much they pay you?

• starfox1284
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wish I could say that 20 is going to be better than 19...its hard to test a demo on UT with bronze players. The game seems slower than 19.
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Miles lol it’s better but not by much same game minus the known exploits

How longs it gonna take to find knew exploits

Oh & drag back just as OP in 20
  • NathW90
    367 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah, OK pal.

The beta was atrocious. Just the same game yet again.

It'll carry on being terrible until they have a new engine and a new mindset towards development.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    NathW90 wrote: »
    Yeah, OK pal.

The beta was atrocious. Just the same game yet again.

It'll carry on being terrible until they have a new engine and a new mindset towards development.

This.
  • oneskyworld
    1025 posts Professional
    deang07 wrote: »
    beta player ,
    i posted massive feedback and review today so cant be assed to go into detail again but .

is there flaws yes
    will there be abuse yes
    meta yes

but: its miles better than 19 and anything that has increased the skill gap even a little bit was always going to be miles better than 19.

the thing is anything could change with a couple of patches. It's not like that we didn't have a short period of time with good game play in the 19.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12967 posts Has That Special Something
    Officially the 1st positive thing I've seen written about 20..... No joke.

And yep, I'm not believing it one bit either
  • Covkilla91mob

I've seen alot mabye you just seeing what you want to see ?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12967 posts Has That Special Something

Not really, everywhere on the forum is nagative so far... I have my own group chat too, which hasn't exactly been filled with constant positivity surrounding 20....can be a coincidence can it
  • SebastienEngelhart
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I remember when they said 19 is better than 18. Same old
  • Mogga
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still not buying it
  • I SiR MartY I
    5451 posts Big Money Move
    La crocodiles is the best name I've heard for them
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Game is always brilliant until first patch then the **** starts
  • Covkilla91mob
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Game is always brilliant until first patch then the **** starts

19 was not at all could score bicycle kicks all the time and even manolas would score them.

18 yes was best game pre patch and many agree this also.
  • Ishibum
    12262 posts Has That Special Something

Not really, everywhere on the forum is nagative so far... I have my own group chat too, which hasn't exactly been filled with constant positivity surrounding 20....can be a coincidence can it

One random guy on the forum clearly has a more trustable opinion than folk you will interact with on a more regular basis :lol:

• Boommaametw3
    1760 posts Play-Off Hero
    Of course fifa 20 should be better than fifa 19. Sherlock
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

@Covkilla91mob The funny thing is, you're the only one that's seeing these good reviews.

Maybe you're the one only seeing what you want to see 😂
  • Vaporduff777
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect

@Covkilla91mob The funny thing is, you're the only one that's seeing these good reviews.

Maybe you're the one only seeing what you want to see 😂

Watched some people that play good fifa and their opinion is that it’s a completely different game and has a lot of potential. Not sure how good you are at the game but I have to take their word over someone who berates the game on the forums.