FIFA 20 miles better than 19

Covkilla91mob
229 posts Sunday League Hero
People who are hating on 20 probably because they can't spam crossing and la crocodiles and tornados.

Game responsiveness can be improved all round and I had some games slow and some fast ,Being a wired internet user I'm guessing WiFi is main issue or phone networks as messaging players after asking if there wired and majority was in it .

It's more football minds this year that will enjoy it and I'm top division player so not just saying it for sakes.

Please let's try be positive and try like the game of course some will not care but can't please everyone.

Comments

• FCBlunt
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Azzaaa_f wrote: »
    How much they pay you?

• forearms
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 21
    How much they pay you?

He really is spamming the praise
  • Pughy30
    25595 posts Player of the Year
    Well I've been seeing people say the opposite :D
  • Covkilla91mob
    How much they pay you?

Nothing just like the itiratoin of this game ,I've played enough to say that it's better than 19 which is not hard is it.

Few fixes we have a balanced game not crossing or flick up central
  • Covkilla91mob
    Like I understand we want 20 to be best fifa but after 19 its going to take a while to beat all of them ,I won't be a liar tho and say it worse as to me it's better as I'm seeing only few issues and it a beta so mabye can be fixed or tuned
  • FCBlunt
    How much they pay you?

Nothing just like the itiratoin of this game ,I've played enough to say that it's better than 19 which is not hard is it.

It’s nice and all, but no one really knows until the game is released.

The beta, demo and what not, aren’t accurate presentations of the final product. Just look at the fifa 19 demo.
  • Covkilla91mob
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    How much they pay you?

The beta, demo and what not, aren’t accurate presentations of the final product. Just look at the fifa 19 demo.

Yea 19 demo was a complete different game but 18 beta was fun and main game was similar until patch ruined it.
  • TheTataGuy
    986 posts Professional
    All I care is that if you know real football, and you inplent that knowledge into the game, that you get rewarded, especially when your opponent is running around like a headless chicken
  • FCBlunt
    How much they pay you?

Yea 19 demo was a complete different game but 18 beta was fun and main game was similar until patch ruined it.

Which also happened plenty of times in 19. So I don’t see Fifa 20 improving on the formular.

Once the meta is established, the true flaws of the game will show.
  • Devers
    7383 posts League Winner
    Will wait to see what its like after patch 2 or 3.

Like every year it turns to **** around then
  • Covkilla91mob
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    All I care is that if you know real football, and you inplent that knowledge into the game, that you get rewarded, especially when your opponent is running around like a headless chicken

Well after my few 100 games I notice football wins more yes football.

But rebounds happen in unresponsive gameplay but apart from that it's fun and takes skill to build up to get goals .
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    only idiots play fifa 20 end of
  • Covkilla91mob
    How much they pay you?

Which also happened plenty of times in 19. So I don’t see Fifa 20 improving on the formular.

Once the meta is established, the true flaws of the game will show.

See I hate 19 meta but 17 and 18 at least had you getting in the box and that's skill imo.

20 I've not conceded any stupid flick volleys or back post spam so it's" football is the meta" 😂 in Jimmy Bullard accent
  • Empyrium7
    2758 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 21
    How much they pay you?

exactly. I don't know what the OP is talking about

the game literally is the same as 19 with few more gimmicks.
    Everything broken in 19 is still broken in 20.

game speed is disgustingly fast after the patch.

ping pong passes and 180 passes still work fine.

first time shots are still way to OP from unrealistic physical angles

manual tackling still broken

Constant pressure only depletes the stamina but players still can do everything with no Stamina

passing assistant should be nerfed

players still skip some animations in order to take a pop shot or pass

crab walk will be widely complained about because it's stupid

still there is no defending animation/button to counter La Croquetta even if your predict it.

Contain button is still in the game and I don't see any reason for it to be in the game

2nd man press AI controlled player still auto tackle you
    Post edited by Empyrium7 on
  • swfcfan89
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    I've heard it's not good but hasn't it always been good on the beta and then always turns rubbish for release? Maybe it'll be the opposite this year.

• Covkilla91mob
    lukey200 wrote: »
    only idiots play fifa 20 end of

Oh sorry 😂
  • Dis_Play
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 21
    I too fell in the trap after the fifa 19 demo and bought it and then after a patch or two EA made the game garbage, not repeating the mistake again until I hear genuine good feedback from the community after the actual release.
  • Covkilla91mob
    swfcfan89 wrote: »
    I've heard it's not good but hasn't it always been good on the beta and then always turns rubbish for release? Maybe it'll be the opposite this year.

Depends on how you want a football game if you like also spam or crossing without thought stay on 19
  • Covkilla91mob
    Let's be honest anyone who likes fifa don't come on here as much as one's that hate it.

Like I never had issues untill 19 and never reported issues till 19 ,who likes 19 tho 😂😂😂

I'll be getting 20 and will try my best to put post on here after playing 100s of games as some I bet played 2 games and jump on here raging
  • TheTataGuy
    986 posts Professional

But rebounds happen in unresponsive gameplay but apart from that it's fun and takes skill to build up to get goals .

Well at least this sounds promising... Just played a game of fifa 19 after a while again, and I completely batter this guy, football wise, reading him like a book, but yeah he's just running straight at my attack with his VVD, magically takes the ball, ping pong passes through my defence, while I still read him.like a book, but I can't do anything about it, and then his firmino shoots a 180 in the top corner, needless to say I switched off my Xbox after this
  • Covkilla91mob
    EA just needs to put out Fifa 20 as Fifa 18 pre-patch and leave it at that. Everyone was complaining because the majority of the user base sucked. I wish EA cared enough to make this game actually require skill and intelligence, since they want to push the E-sports angle so much. There would be sooooooooo many players that would be straight up garbage.

When playing the PES demo, you can legit tell who's coming from Fifa by how they're playing and those players get BODIED. Now I'm not saying PES is perfect or w/e, but it 100000% rewards intelligent play. And is closer to mimicking real football over Fifa.

If we can have 18 pre patch for life I'll be happy as it felt more user controlled
  • Covkilla91mob

Well at least this sounds promising... Just played a game of fifa 19 after a while again, and I completely batter this guy, football wise, reading him like a book, but yeah he's just running straight at my attack with his VVD, magically takes the ball, ping pong passes through my defence, while I still read him.like a book, but I can't do anything about it, and then his firmino shoots a 180 in the top corner, needless to say I switched off my Xbox after this

Yea 19 will kill a football mind after few games 😂😂😂
  • Jpo41
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    There are some really good things about the beta but there are lot more negatives though.
  • TheMightyBee
    2067 posts Fans' Favourite
    It will be the same. Auto defending, people charging round defending with an attacker, kick off goals, fouling, high pressure, rebounds with inconsistent finishing and keepers.

It’s not going to be different at all.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9284 posts League Winner
    It will be the same. Auto defending, people charging round defending with an attacker, kick off goals, fouling, high pressure, rebounds with inconsistent finishing and keepers.

It’s not going to be different at all.

Can say with the utmost certainty that this post is indeed 100% correct.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1392 posts Professional
    EA has lost a lot of trust in the community, nobody is believing all these promises because EA has proven way too often that they're blatant liars. Imo all hope is gone for any FIFA Iteration as long as it's driven by Frostbite Engine + heads must roll. The Communication between Community and EA hasn't been as bad as with FIFA19.

Community Managers don't know nothing, which doesn't mean that they're incompetent idiots! I bet they're simply not getting any info from the Teams "above" them. A fish rots from the head down. EA has to improve their communication within the company asap. But i guess that also won't happen, because those management people don't see any necessity as long as fuckloads of money keep coming in.
  • serrer7
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    People who are hating on 20 probably because they can't spam crossing and la crocodiles and tornados.

Game responsiveness can be improved all round and I had some games slow and some fast ,Being a wired internet user I'm guessing WiFi is main issue or phone networks as messaging players after asking if there wired and majority was in it .

It's more football minds this year that will enjoy it and I'm top division player so not just saying it for sakes.

Please let's try be positive and try like the game of course some will not care but can't please everyone.

Take a look at the volta game betwen bateson87 and zaro ( youtube) and you will see what a nonsence your talking. La croquetas all the way lol
  • Covkilla91mob
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    How much they pay you?

exactly. I don't know what the OP is talking about

the game literally is the same as 19 with few more gimmicks.
    Everything broken in 19 is still broken in 20.

game speed is disgustingly fast after the patch.

ping pong passes and 180 passes still work fine.

first time shots are still way to OP from unrealistic physical angles

manual tackling still broken

Constant pressure only depletes the stamina but players still can do everything with no Stamina

passing assistant should be nerfed

players still skip some animations in order to take a pop shot or pass

crab walk will be widely complained about because it's stupid

still there is no defending animation/button to counter La Croquetta even if your predict it.

Contain button is still in the game and I don't see any reason for it to be in the game

2nd man press AI controlled player still auto tackle you

Cpu tackles are very op due to drop back tactics as I play high line and play possesion so barely get it happen for me.

If they can give us right balance it's more fun than 19,nothing beats 18 pre patch for me as it was more manual.

But atleast the beta has better signs in gameplay of less abuse from my view and friends ,Some of the button changes are pointless like the face up as it triggers run 😂