Why would you upload fp on fifa 19 already?

MrMagicNL
653 posts Semi-Pro
Why would you upload fp on 19 already and not just when you are in fifa 20? Why taking the risk with transferring the fp. I have ea access this year so can play 19th of september. What difference does it make to upload the fp on 19 already?

Comments

  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    That you can open packs on early release
  • Azof
    16398 posts World Class
    There is no risk involved, people might have the money now and just want to be prepped.
  • Pugzilla
    15851 posts World Class
    If your points are already loaded you can not use time to load points, once your team is unlocked on console you can use points on the web app to save time.

    Also to flex.
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    No point unless you are doing a huge amount then I can see the time thing

    For just one purchase it’s pointless
  • Scutch
    10427 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 21
    My mate has already got 36k ready to go. I usually start with 12k and see where that gets me, but 36k is 240 packs from the off.

    Not sure how much you'd make selling off early, but quite a few streamers have advised to keep everything early on as prices will soar after the first few weeks.
  • Crossland
    7567 posts League Winner
    Scutch wrote: »
    My mate has already got 36k ready to go. I usually start with 12k and see where that gets me, but 36k is 240 packs from the off.

    Not sure how much you'd make selling off early, but quite a few streamers have advised to keep everything early on as prices will soar after the first few weeks.

    Always best to hold on to anything early,prices always skyrocket later
  • Scutch
    10427 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 21
    Crossland wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    My mate has already got 36k ready to go. I usually start with 12k and see where that gets me, but 36k is 240 packs from the off.

    Not sure how much you'd make selling off early, but quite a few streamers have advised to keep everything early on as prices will soar after the first few weeks.

    Always best to hold on to anything early,prices always skyrocket later

    I got Lukaku early last year. One of my first packs. Sold him immediately for 180k. Think his highest was 210k a month or so later, so not too bad.
  • MrMagicNL
    653 posts Semi-Pro
    I’m trying to get 200k as soon as possible. Last year cr7 was like 180k iirc and was on list for like 20 minutes.. Hope i’ll be able to fix him or an icon for dirt cheap
  • Scutch
    10427 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 21
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    I’m trying to get 200k as soon as possible. Last year cr7 was like 180k iirc and was on list for like 20 minutes.. Hope i’ll be able to fix him or an icon for dirt cheap

    CR7 for 180k? His lowest BIN in September was 1.7m and he didn't go lower than that until January.
  • Crossland
    7567 posts League Winner
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    I’m trying to get 200k as soon as possible. Last year cr7 was like 180k iirc and was on list for like 20 minutes.. Hope i’ll be able to fix him or an icon for dirt cheap

    Must have been a 1 off !
  • Scutch
    10427 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 21
    Crossland wrote: »
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    I’m trying to get 200k as soon as possible. Last year cr7 was like 180k iirc and was on list for like 20 minutes.. Hope i’ll be able to fix him or an icon for dirt cheap

    Must have been a 1 off !

    Agreed. Unless he meant 180kk.
  • MrMagicNL
    653 posts Semi-Pro
    Scutch wrote: »
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    I’m trying to get 200k as soon as possible. Last year cr7 was like 180k iirc and was on list for like 20 minutes.. Hope i’ll be able to fix him or an icon for dirt cheap

    CR7 for 180k? His lowest BIN in September was 1.7m and he didn't go lower than that until January.

    I’m on ps4 and in the first days no one has coins, someone put him up for only 180k so 180.000 not 1.8 million! Also icons were like 120k in the beginning. Hope it will be the same this year but maybe due to ea access a lot of players will be playing early and will cause higher prices early on..
  • Pugzilla
    15851 posts World Class
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    I’m trying to get 200k as soon as possible. Last year cr7 was like 180k iirc and was on list for like 20 minutes.. Hope i’ll be able to fix him or an icon for dirt cheap

    CR7 for 180k? His lowest BIN in September was 1.7m and he didn't go lower than that until January.

    I’m on ps4 and in the first days no one has coins, someone put him up for only 180k so 180.000 not 1.8 million! Also icons were like 120k in the beginning. Hope it will be the same this year but maybe due to ea access a lot of players will be playing early and will cause higher prices early on..

    I doubt that a lot as there was no early access for PS4 last year so the first days plenty would be opening packs. That Ronaldo would be gone in seconds and icons certainly were not sitting there for 120k as one of the best early trading methods for people with coins early is icon flipping.
  • Pugzilla wrote: »
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    I’m trying to get 200k as soon as possible. Last year cr7 was like 180k iirc and was on list for like 20 minutes.. Hope i’ll be able to fix him or an icon for dirt cheap

    CR7 for 180k? His lowest BIN in September was 1.7m and he didn't go lower than that until January.

    I’m on ps4 and in the first days no one has coins, someone put him up for only 180k so 180.000 not 1.8 million! Also icons were like 120k in the beginning. Hope it will be the same this year but maybe due to ea access a lot of players will be playing early and will cause higher prices early on..

    I doubt that a lot as there was no early access for PS4 last year so the first days plenty would be opening packs. That Ronaldo would be gone in seconds and icons certainly were not sitting there for 120k as one of the best early trading methods for people with coins early is icon flipping.

    I understand it is difficult to believe but i’m speaking the truth, no need to lie about it.. You could snipe icons and sometimes they were minutes on for like 120-150k and later on they got more expensive and went to 300/400k quickly. Couple of days ago I saw a screenshot of Cr7 last year that was up like 20 minutes for 180k.. Tried to google it but can’t find the screenshot, saw it on twitter
  • ccooaattssyy
    6933 posts Big Money Move
    There is a daily limit of £1,000.00.
  • MrMagicNL
    653 posts Semi-Pro
    There is a daily limit of £1,000.00.

    Well i won’t be spending more than 100 euro all year haha. Last year i bought 24k fifa points and ended up with 18million coins so i’m fine with half of it
Sign In or Register to comment.