FIFA 20 Belgium (Elite + Casuals) Players: How do you start up your FIFA 20 season?

Whatsup guys.

Since (in Belgium), we cant buy any better editions + fifa points, i wanna hear your guys thoughts.

How are you guys gonna start up your FUT Account?:

* Since im a decent FIFA Player wanted to see if i could meet up with the big dogs, but since i cant buy FP
how will you guys try to fix the gap with the pros & elite players who spend alot of money? (Question for Elite Players)

* How & Where, will you guys pre order (or buy) the game? (Elite + Casuals)

* Casuals how will you approach the game? (Casuals)

Just wanted to hear your guys thoughts.

Comments

• bjornini
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    I'm gonna use the coin boosts to start off and get a nice amount of coins.
    Playing SB at the start is never a bad idea and it gives decent rewards.

I have Origin premium, which will let me play a few days before release when I preorder.
    So I'm gonna try to buy 'popular' players before the official release date and try to sell them with a profit.

All that will set me up for a decent starter team for the first few WL and DR
  • bjornini wrote: »

I have Origin premium, which will let me play a few days before release when I preorder.
    So I'm gonna try to buy 'popular' players before the official release date and try to sell them with a profit.

I see good idea, but im on PS4 so hopefully there will be a EA Access glitch otherwise im **** till the 27th lol
  • bjornini
    Nielz1996 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »

I see good idea, but im on PS4 so hopefully there will be a EA Access glitch otherwise im **** till the 27th lol

Yeah, that's the plus side of playing on PC
  • Ajoin5
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Greetings fellow countrymen,

@ Niels: since this year there is an early access on pS4 , no ? I dont know details but I think you can play x hours early and full access 24 sept.

as for PC : ive seen we can play full 24 sept (so they given us pre order bonus? )
    but, if we purchase premier access : we can play full game on 19 sept , is this correct ?

keep raging boys ;)

• bjornini
    Ajoin5 wrote: »
    Greetings fellow countrymen,

@ Niels: since this year there is an early access on pS4 , no ? I dont know details but I think you can play x hours early and full access 24 sept.

as for PC : ive seen we can play full 24 sept (so they given us pre order bonus? )
    but, if we purchase premier access : we can play full game on 19 sept , is this correct ?

keep raging boys ;)

I think, for PC, we can start playing on the 19th with premier access. Which is a big help to generate some early money
  • Ajoin5
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 23
    ok let's hope

Post edited by Ajoin5 on