Squad Battles changed?

Byrnzie28
1862 posts Fans' Favourite
I've noticed that the BS meter has been cranked up to 11 on legendary level over the past couple of weeks.

Anybody else getting this?

I could win every game in a weeks period, but now every game is 100% BS, where every single thing goes in the AI's advantage.

Comments

• Byrnzie28
    edited August 2019
    Played a game today where the AI keeper made 24 saves.

I had 18 shots on goal. The AI had 2 shots on goal.

Lost on pens.

Like this game wasn't bad enough already? Now they've made it completely unplayable.
    Post edited by Byrnzie28 on
  • Oscar53955
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah It happens every now and then. Some weeks your players feel great, make accurate passes and runs you want them to make, and score consistently and accurately. Then other weeks your players feel slower, sloppier with passes, missing easy goals etc.

SBs have always been BS. I could have a TOTS player with 99 pace and somehow a gold 75 rated defender that I’ve never heard of could catch up and outmuscle him.
  • Byrnzie28
    4e780af80597e4341de597557b82d1e9.jpg

80a16d23bd818de5188a9c017f13a36d.jpg
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2019
    Yh I also thought this also I hate coming g up against vds
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »
    I've noticed that the BS meter has been cranked up to 11 on legendary level over the past couple of weeks.

Anybody else getting this?

I could win every game in a weeks period, but now every game is 100% BS, where every single thing goes in the AI's advantage.

It happened to me only in draft, broken then ever.
  • George_Cook_Over60
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's been terrible the last week or so, being as SB's are an awful game mode anyway, that's saying something.

Too many times you just can't get the ball, tippy tappy around you like 1970's Brazil. This then concludes in a goal and there's nowt you can do about it.

As already been stated, slow players outrunning your fast ones, weak ones shoving your much stronger player to one side.
    It doesn't matter what formation, tactics, even players you use. Strikers will miss easy chances, and your goalkeeper will do silly things.

None of this is new, just seems worse now.
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    But it's still easy to get t100
  • Byrnzie28
    It's been terrible the last week or so, being as SB's are an awful game mode anyway, that's saying something.

Too many times you just can't get the ball, tippy tappy around you like 1970's Brazil. This then concludes in a goal and there's nowt you can do about it.

As already been stated, slow players outrunning your fast ones, weak ones shoving your much stronger player to one side.
    It doesn't matter what formation, tactics, even players you use. Strikers will miss easy chances, and your goalkeeper will do silly things.

None of this is new, just seems worse now.

Played a game yesterday on Pro level. I usually always play legendary. Anyway, it was 1-1 into the second half of extra time (105 mins) and at that stage I'd had 36 shots, and hit the post exactly ten times. That's right. 10 times.

Managed to score three more goals in the second half of injury time, but I finished the game feeling disgusted. And that was just Pro-level, a level in which I can usually win 10-0 or more.
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    The week before last I got my highest ever finish last week was utter bs I didnt ever bother I could just about win I disnt even bother I finished elite 3 lol this week started ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but now I'm getting back on track