UEFA EURO 2020 License goes to PES

Matinxos
47 posts Park Captain
Another big signing. Soon, we won't have anything else in FIFA, than FUT. In which we have to waste our money, to be able to compete. Nice direction.

Comments

• Toronto1982
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Matinxos wrote: »
    Another big signing. Soon, we won't have anything else in FIFA, than FUT. In which we have to waste our money, to be able to compete. Nice direction.

We already knew this since last year when EA signed the Champions League deal, PES got national tournaments and FIFA got Club tournaments. This was announced over a year ago

• HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Matinxos wrote: »

Well, in FIFA 18 we had FIFA World Cup. It was awful though.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 20
    It's one club and one competition. Don't loose your heads yet. PES 20 looks like Fifa mobile 14. And the Volta gameplays from gamescom looks really good. I think that Fifa 20 has a lot of potential to be a game changer. Slow train coming 🚂
  • HarryKein
    It's one club and one competition. Don't loose your heads yet. PES 20 looks like Fifa mobile 14. And the Volta gameplays from gamescom looks really good. I think that Fifa 20 has a lot of potential to be a game changer. Slow train coming 🚂

I think FIFA 20 looks PES mobile though
  • It's one club and one competition. Don't loose your heads yet. PES 20 looks like Fifa mobile 14. And the Volta gameplays from gamescom looks really good. I think that Fifa 20 has a lot of potential to be a game changer. Slow train coming 🚂

Lol pes looks like fifa mobile 14? Maybe you need to upgrade your tv or stop spewing nonsense. “Volta gameplay” lol no wonder....
  • GARYNOCLUB
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    HarryKein wrote: »

A typical comment there from the mystical Kein. How anyone can say PES 2020 is better graphic wise to fifa is talking rubbish. The way they run it looks shoddy to me I played DEMO just like PES 2019 with a few twists and turns thrown in. They are miles behind in league licensing and master league is more confusing than any manager mode out there it’s laging behind FIFA in so many ways I played one demo game scored 6 goals no reply it’s too easy.

• HarryKein
    GARYNOCLUB wrote: »

A typical comment there from the mystical Kein. How anyone can say PES 2020 is better graphic wise to fifa is talking rubbish. The way they run it looks shoddy to me I played DEMO just like PES 2019 with a few twists and turns thrown in. They are miles behind in league licensing and master league is more confusing than any manager mode out there it’s laging behind FIFA in so many ways I played one demo game scored 6 goals no reply it’s too easy.

I think you're a bit biased

• GARYNOCLUB wrote: »

Change the difficulty and let’s see
  • Henry14
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good. This way there wont be a EURO 2020 Ultimate team like that BS they made in 18.
  • Howler19
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A license I can definitely live without. Don't use national teams anyway.
  • ale1985bg
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    PES 20 looks like Fifa mobile 14.
    LOL. This joke definitely made my day, thank you!

On a serious note, here's hoping Konami do better than they did with the EURO 2016 license (or with the Champions League one when they had it). The EURO 2016 DLC for PES was pretty much a joke.
    Worse than the EURO 2012 one we got for FIFA (and that's definitely some achievement).

• DYL_26
    66 posts Park Captain
    PES have pulled EAs pants down this year. The money EA make too incomparison to PES too. This should never happen.
    Greedy company not investing in the people or product that put them where they are.