Tots Suarez. Wow!!!

Mr. Soper
2553 posts Fans' Favourite
What I player! Strength, power, positioning, shooting he does it all. I’ve had top line forwards but for some reason he is always making better runs. Anyone else try him. Think he’s my final striker.

Comments

• Poolstu123
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    What I player! Strength, power, positioning, shooting he does it all. I’ve had top line forwards but for some reason he is always making better runs. Anyone else try him. Think he’s my final striker.

My favourite card all year (ever since his live card) but I prefer him at cam. Combined figures of well over a goal a game
  • Aqeel87
    2398 posts Fans' Favourite
    All players feel the same to me in delayed and unresponsive gameplay.

• stevotrueblue
    826 posts Professional
    Got tots suarez as a red reward player from weekend lg the first or second week tots was in rewards. Sold my Prime Crespo and was hesitant at first to do that but couldn't justify having him just for sub.

What a good decision that turned out to be. TOTS suarez instantly went on scoring streak and has never stopped. Scores from anywhere ,, his shooting is lethal. A real game changer,, and yet you hardly ever see anyone using him or on here talking him up. I think a lot of people were put off by his earlier cards,,, his nif was awful.
  • Lackosweat
    5503 posts Big Money Move
    His NIF was and still is my favorite ST in the game. Can only be topped by R94 and King Zlatan B)
  • Invincibility
    3425 posts National Call-Up
    Got RED Suarez 6 weeks ago.. But he feels so sluggish to turn but his finishing is on point.. There are better strikers then him.. Now he's on my reserve list
  • Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    As far as 3* skilllers go I preferred Jovic. Suarez was much better last year. His 99 rated card was one of the best I've even used.
  • Colt_seevers
    1076 posts Professional
    He’s got the lot. Regularly holds off Virgil and other top defenders, scores headers and is deadly within the box and outside. A lot of guys won’t use him because he can’t la croq and his nation ain’t great
  • leon1309
    4187 posts National Call-Up
    Dont know why but he is one of rare players that actually plays to his stats ingame for me.

Can only recommend him...if you are not crocqueta dependand ofcuorse.
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 21
    That`s interesting, Ive got 1.1m to try players`. Suarez>Son?
    I must admit strength + aggression come into it when coming up against defenders
    Invincibility who are better for similar coins?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12956 posts Has That Special Something
    I must admit strength + aggression come into it when coming up against defenders

Get suarez Bro
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up

Get suarez Bro

I might do that - probably because I don`t really like him IRL puts me off
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12956 posts Has That Special Something

Get suarez Bro

I might do that - probably because I don`t really like him IRL puts me off

I'm not his biggest fan IRL, but I was using his 95 UCL live a while back and he was unreal. Can imagine just how good that TOTS is like...
  • Mrhey31
    1211 posts Professional
    Suarez hits the post and bar way to much. Scores a lot, but misses some easy goals way to much.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    All players feel the same to me in delayed and unresponsive gameplay.

This, I can smash in hat tricks with any half decent player if the gameplay is good. Poor gameplay, pointless.
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lack of 4* kills him for me, no berba spins or scoop turns. No crocodiles either!

If he had 4* I'd probably love a card like that.