OT: Did any of you switch from Xbox to PS?

DougInskip
6299 posts League Winner
Thinking of taking the plunge as the Fifa market on PlayStation appears to be so much better?

Comments

• BLXmasta
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 19
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Thinking of taking the plunge as the Fifa market on PlayStation appears to be so much better?

I did from 18 to 19, its all been positive so far,

- I've found servers to be slightly better
    - More active transfers, but prices slightly more expensive
    - rarely meet the same player twice, don't think it ever have in FUT champs.
    - a lot less hate messages, xbox seemed toxic

only real issue i had was the swap from elite to dualshock controller, struggled with muscle memory as I'm an old git, but got there ;)
  • DougInskip
    6299 posts League Winner
    @BLXmasta haha the controller change was my main concern
  • BLXmasta
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    @BLXmasta haha the controller change was my main concern

u can get some brook devices that allow you to continue to use the elite controller on PS4 either wired or wireless i can find the links for you if you need them??, or scuf do the vantage, I had one but sold it after a week, they are really good at redesigning either xbox or PS4 controllers but seem to be awful at designing their own, couldn't even chat through it for £200
  • swfcfan89
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    Switched on FIFA 14 when PS4 came out.

I miss the old 360 controller.
  • DougInskip
    6299 posts League Winner
    @BLXmasta thanks man. Did you just reset your Xbox to factory and delete your gamer tag?
  • SomeLegend
    1148 posts Professional

Did it for 18 and not looked back online players try harder than Xbox transfers reward your packs and controller twists in half when you fancy wasting £50 lol ps is better the Xbox now after my 10 years of xbox
  • DougInskip
    6299 posts League Winner
    @SomeLegend :joy: i couldn’t make much sense of that man but is the message, PS >> Xbox?
  • SomeLegend
    1148 posts Professional
    @SomeLegend :joy: i couldn’t make much sense of that man but is the message, PS >> Xbox?

Correct ps4 is better