NIF 94 cr7

Whufc
1336 posts Professional
I Bern looking out for the toty or tots but I give up and am thinking of getting the normal 94 is he good enough I've never used any cr7 this year except the loan right at the beginning of fifa 18 I'm just not sure about paying 750/900 for a normal gold card

Comments

• Imtnt
    4876 posts Big Money Move
    Ps4/xb?
    Cr7 designed to be thw best card in the game at any form. So yes go for Nif or any version.
  • Whufc
    1336 posts Professional
    Imtnt wrote: »
    Ps4/xb?
    Cr7 designed to be thw best card in the game at any form. So yes go for Nif or any version.

Knowing my luck I'll buy it and after a toty will pop up lol

would you get the lm or st? will playing the lm at st on like 7 chem make any difference to playing the st at st on 10 chem
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whufc wrote: »
    Ps4/xb?

Knowing my luck I'll buy it and after a toty will pop up lol

would you get the lm or st? will playing the lm at st on like 7 chem make any difference to playing the st at st on 10 chem

Absolutely no difference. Infact he suits ST more. You however need to get used to the card, so give it time. Shoot whenever you get a good angle even from outside the box
  • Oscar53955
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Whufc wrote: »

I used the LW RMA version at ST, and I can say there is no noticeable difference between having him at 7 chem and 10 chem. And it’s the same for every other fantastic player. I very much enjoyed CR7 at ST.

With TOTS Neymar, I didn’t have as much success having him at LF/LW compared to having him at ST. I thought it has due to his Physicality. But It was also that way for CR7 at LF, despite CR7 being a bit stronger and taller.

If you want them to score as much as possible, put them at ST. I found that at LW/LF, they assisted more than they scored.

• Trobos_Locos
    1295 posts Professional
    I have the IF 96 and used the Juventus ST 94 for about 40 games + the TOTS Loan and to be honest I don't note much difference.

I used all as Central CAM and ST and I feel that the quality is almost the same. (Maybe the TOTS or TOTY would feel much better but the difference is not abysmal)
  • Imtnt
    4876 posts Big Money Move
    97+ will be perfect in Ultimate Team terms. But back then had for more than 100 games Rw Fut Birthday version as a striker and it was insane, no mater the lack of Chem.
    Play Draft and try and get the feeling of it.. helped me always to decide about the 3m+ players and could help you out even now.
  • Whufc
    1336 posts Professional
    97+ will be perfect in Ultimate Team terms. But back then had for more than 100 games Rw Fut Birthday version as a striker and it was insane, no mater the lack of Chem.
    Play Draft and try and get the feeling of it.. helped me always to decide about the 3m+ players and could help you out even now.

Why would I pay 15k to play draft, to test out a card I might not even be given I have enough coins to just buy him if I dont like him I'll sell him
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have used the TOTS CR7 for over 500 games and the difference between him and the nif is his extra pace, agility and strength! Rest all is pretty much the same as the NIF! The NIF is insane but you really need to know how to use Ronaldo! If you just use him to finish inside the box then you are really under utilising him!
  • Whufc
    1336 posts Professional
    I have to build a team to fit him in first lol but I have no serie a players and hardly any la liga players