Anyone else having fun!

Invincibility
3421 posts National Call-Up
Jeez! I'm actually finally enjoying playing Rivals without grinding or trading all day with my end game squad.. Just pure pleasure and rage quit if I come across mechanic abusers :D

Screenshot-20190818-023105-Chrome.jpg

Comments

• Futfanatic
    12440 posts Has That Special Something
    No my life feels empty
  • Invincibility
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    No my life feels empty

LOL try getting high :D
  • Porsgaard85
    917 posts Professional
    I have ZERO enjoyment, even with my final build and div 1. Even draft sux. But it’s the game and it’s scripting that makes me furious.

Haven’t played more than 5 games the last 4 weeks, and I’ve stopped compleatly now.

But as every other sucker, I’d preordered fifa 20 🥴 really really hope it just have a tuch of manually gameplay and not this scripted AI crap!
  • GoonerDude81
    61 posts Park Captain
    I’m enjoying a slow build up game with my 3 squads. Finally found a formation that helps deal with the mechanic abusers 352 - actually feel like I’m playing proper football with it too. Feels fairly defensive but my depth is 7 - having the wingers on come back on defence really makes the game a lot more fun to build up with after getting the ball back and gives so many more options.
  • eltonholm
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice red defense!
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14127 posts Has That Special Something
    That is a nice squad
  • Invincibility
    Thanks bros! I'm hoovering around 2100 skillpoints in Div.1 Everything above seems like the mechanics abusers :s
  • GoonerDude81
    61 posts Park Captain
    Thanks bros! I'm hoovering around 2100 skillpoints in Div.1 Everything above seems like the mechanics abusers :s

Dude I’m in division 3/2 and there’s mechanics abusers there too
  • Primofusion
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Loads of ppl spamming in div 4 too, I’m currently hovering between 3 and 4.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13060 posts Has That Special Something
    WL and Rivals is worse than ever
  • Team Sam
    1875 posts Fans' Favourite

Cleaning the house at the same time as playing fifa?

Impressive.
  • sparky123
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’m div 3 and it’s worse than ever with the spammers....
  • Invincibility
    Team Sam wrote: »

Cleaning the house at the same time as playing fifa?

Impressive.

Robotic cleaner
  • Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    We have very similar teams you and I. Only the sweaty players are left at this stage. For some reason the lag and delay this weekend is the worst I've had all year. Nearly unplayable at times.
  • Delboy13710
    4720 posts National Call-Up
    Actually agree skipped the last 3 wl just playing rivals here and there switched to 3412 really enjoying it on a 8 game winning spree div1 using this ( swap Pogba and Havertz ig )
    Screenshot-20190818-223933-Companion.jpg
  • ICUP
    3910 posts National Call-Up
    Cba, played one Division rivals game and turned off PS4 mid game.

Nothing to play for so cba for unnecessary stress
  • Wooly1203
    2401 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s nice to just play every once in awhile with my team and have it be a little more low key. Just wish they had left some decent cards in packs so there was something to hope for on that end. Taking some time to play other games instead of focusing mainly on fifa
  • Aqeel87
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    Impossible to have fun with delay & **** gameplay.
  • cantonagod
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    WL - Played 14 - won 9 and then just couldnt be bothered..........and it felt great!!
    Rivals- As OP- Happy playing div2/3 and as soon as i play against a mechanic abuser- just quit and move on and don't feel any anger or the necessity to continue........Feels weid not caring! :smile: :smile:
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    not much fun where there is nothing to pack...the most fun part has been packing tots last few weeks
  • GoonerDude81
    61 posts Park Captain
    Solari wrote: »
    not much fun where there is nothing to pack...the most fun part has been packing tots last few weeks

Yeh think the highest I’ve packed in the last week since tots went was 87 totw goalkeeper - dissapointing
  • aladdin
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    yeah they need to reup the packs man. so boring atm
  • I SiR MartY I
    5449 posts Big Money Move
    Nah, the beta ruined it for me. Was enjoying using my team but after playing 20 then going back to 19 and all its flaws and exploit obsessed community, I had to uninstall to save my sanity.
  • RedDevilNL
    54 posts Park Captain
    I'm still having fun. I'm making a NIF Premier League starter squad and going to start using that for DR and SB, just to get used to using that quality of player before F20 drops. Keeping my main squad for WL. I'm going to sell everything else and probably make one more major purchase for the main squad and use the remaining coins for drafts.
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    I am still playing / addicted, just trying out some new to me players`. Stoichkov is not as strong as I thought, cant get used to him, Larsson is weak & heading not as good as I want. Got Torreira [ maybe going in sterling sbc? ].
    Anyone recommend any players as alternatives please?
  • Elvisreus
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    I bought every top tier Tots before they are out of pack

Right now just trying out for fun. Feel great!
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    Elvisreus wrote: »

any particular worth trying players`?
  • Invincibility

TOTS Werner and Yedder very cheap at the moment even fresh ones
  • Elvisreus
    217 posts Sunday League Hero

TOTS CR7 and TOTS Neymar are definitely the best I've used this year

TOTS Auba, Lewan, Ben Yedder is another three that surprised me and fun
  • Sm0key_J0e
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jeez! I'm actually finally enjoying playing Rivals without grinding or trading all day with my end game squad.. Just pure pleasure and rage quit if I come across mechanic abusers :D

Enjoy it, you have 11 full days of playing still.....

Love your squad name.