Origin Access premier

I am thinking about doing the "Origin Access premier" this fifa. I just wonder, will it count as if I have a fifa 20 standard edition or one of the better versions of fifa?

Comments

• Ornox
    24 posts Ball Boy
    You will get the Ultimate Edition, and can play starting on Thursday, September 19.

https://help.ea.com/uk/help/fifa/fifa-20/pre-order-ea-sports-fifa-20/
  • BordoMavi
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    Ornox wrote: »
    You will get the Ultimate Edition, and can play starting on Thursday, September 19.

https://help.ea.com/uk/help/fifa/fifa-20/pre-order-ea-sports-fifa-20/

:*
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    If you are going to play FUT on PC then Origin Premier is the best deal. Good luck with FIFA 20 but make sure you have a spare controller or two.
  • BordoMavi
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    If you are going to play FUT on PC then Origin Premier is the best deal. Good luck with FIFA 20 but make sure you have a spare controller or two.

Yea I am thinking about starting out with Origin Premier and then decide wether I buy the game or not. Also nice to start the game already on sep 19 haha
    Haha thanks, after all these years I am yet to break a controller so hopefully I wont end my streak just yet :P
  • If you are going to play FUT on PC then Origin Premier is the best deal. Good luck with FIFA 20 but make sure you have a spare controller or two.

IF you have any spare ones , can you send them my way , please ?

fifa 19 has been by far the worst experience for destroying controllers - ever !

Either they aren't made very well or i should purchase some polystyrene instead of hitting the desk :D
  • BordoMavi
    714 posts Semi-Pro

IF you have any spare ones , can you send them my way , please ?

fifa 19 has been by far the worst experience for destroying controllers - ever !

Either they aren't made very well or i should purchase some polystyrene instead of hitting the desk :D

I have had the same one for far too many years lmao.