- stars added to kits for Champions League wins & World Cup wins
- Player interviews
- Video clip highlights of the weeks best goals
- Created players stats carry over each year each new FIFA game.
- Club trophy’s displayed in a virtual trophy case. Club Achievements carry over each game.
- Existing Records to be broken. Being able to create you own records and milestones.
- More creative tool to create your player with not just a rehash or same options as creating a manager.
- TATTOOS!!!! Why can’t we have the same option for our created player as we did with Hunter and Danny in the Journey?!?
Ooh, different departments but nice try. People that work on career mode are hardly likely to be negotiating major licenses involving millions of $.
Apparently la liga licensing was a manager mode feature last year. Just saying.
I just can't argue with that though, if that's the case.
Licenses shouldn't ever be a feature. Features should involve creativity, not by some deal that's gone on. There was zero creativity throwing in the UEFA license last year. It was new, for sure..but not a feature really.
These sort of details need addressing in the future. We're moving onto future-gen tech next year with new consoles so career mode really needs to catch up.
Actually there’s a quote from an EA worker on Twitter saying the champions league was a feature in Fifa 19 too. Hahahahaha!
Be able to break your club records
Be able to retire from international duty
And club World championships needs to be put in