Piemonte Calcio

DYL_26
94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Playing against them on the Beta is actually infuriating me. Is there any chance EA can overturn the partnership with PES?

Comments

• Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don’t think they can do anything until the PES partnership expires, even if they acquire the full Serie A license.
  • DYL_26
    edited August 2019
    Rete wrote: »
    I don’t think they can do anything until the PES partnership expires, even if they acquire the full Serie A license.
    What the hell man?! How could they let this happen? They don’t care about the fans at all this company!
  • Rete
    Agree 100%. Kinda pissed at the club too, I know any publicity is good publicity but you’d think they’d have wanted their name, logo and stadium in the biggest console football game out there. Very lazy all round. If EA have any sense they’d allow us to edit their name and kit alla PES.
  • DYL_26
    Agree 100%. Kinda pissed at the club too, I know any publicity is good publicity but you’d think they’d have wanted their name, logo and stadium in the biggest console football game out there. Very lazy all round. If EA have any sense they’d allow us to edit their name and kit alla PES.

Yeah it’s just a joke all around. Fifa did take BVB back from PES so hopefully they can do it again.
    If there’s no edit mode I’ll liter just buy PES or play Fifa 19... I’m not playing Piemonte Calcio in the champions league.
    Not to mention the fact the lost half of Bayern and both River plate and Boca.
    Ea really have a lot of making up to do as far as I’m concerned.
  • Rete
    DYL_26 wrote: »

Yeah it’s just a joke all around. Fifa did take BVB back from PES so hopefully they can do it again.
    If there’s no edit mode I’ll liter just buy PES or play Fifa 19... I’m not playing Piemonte Calcio in the champions league.

I forgot they turned Dortmund around, let’s hope that happens again. It’s a massive loss.
  • DYL_26

I forgot they turned Dortmund around, let’s hope that happens again. It’s a massive loss.

They’ve turned out absolute trash this year. I’m not happy at all.
  • MOES98
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would be very easy to fix, with an editing option, like they have in PES,
  • DYL_26
    edited August 2019
    MOES98 wrote: »
    Would be very easy to fix, with an editing option, like they have in PES,

You say ‘easy’ but I guarantee they are too lazy to put that in.
    Literally robbing a wage some of the people who develop this game!
  • Rete wrote: »

EA didn’t overturn the Dortmund thing. It was Dortmund themselves that backed out. Will be impossible to get those Bayern, Juventus licenses back as they are platinum partners with Konami. Just like fifa isn’t getting the nou camp anytime soon.

Good though, now you fifa fans see what we PES players have been going through lol. EA made their bed, now they must sleep on it.
  • Rete
    Walex19 wrote: »

EA didn’t overturn the Dortmund thing. It was Dortmund themselves that backed out. Will be impossible to get those Bayern, Juventus licenses back as they are platinum partners with Konami. Just like fifa isn’t getting the nou camp anytime soon.

Good though, now you fifa fans see what we PES players have been going through lol. EA made their bed, now they must sleep on it.

You’re talking like it’s either or. I buy and play both games each year, the withholding of licenses is so unnecessary any frustrating.

• DYL_26

@EA_Andy
  • Rete

@EA_Andy
    Does @EA_Andy respond to things like this?
  • DYL_26
    edited August 2019
    @Rete

No idea! I won’t stop complaining about this though until they admit responsibility and fix it. I will be heard! ... or they’ll get sacked by EA for developing this monstrosity.
    Genuinely think this instalment of Fifa will be comparable to what PES 2008 was for Konami.

• Rete
    @Rete

No idea! I won’t stop complaining about this though until they admit responsibility and fix it. I will be heard! ... or they’ll get sacked by EA for developing this monstrosity.
    Genuinely think this instalment of Fifa will be comparable to what PES 2008 was for Konami.
    Couldn’t agree more mate.
  • I don't see why PES and FIFA just can't share. Enough of this exclusive crap.
  • Rete
    I don't see why PES and FIFA just can't share. Enough of this exclusive crap.

Yeah, I agree. Perhaps invest the time, money and effort they spend on ‘exclusive’ or ‘official’ partners on listening to the people who play their wages.
  • I don't see why PES and FIFA just can't share. Enough of this exclusive crap.

Wish people said this when PES didn’t have Juventus, Bayern, the bundesliga etc
  • Rete
    Perhaps if EA had been bothered to acquire the Serie A licence, they could’ve done something with Piemonte Calcio. Lazy.
  • flcinusa
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    They have the Serie A license, but thats not the same as the all inclusive license for Premier League or La Liga, it just allows the trophy and league logos, clubs have to be licensed individually, and Juventus decided to go exclusively with PES, blame Juventus for this mess.
  • Howler19
    1008 posts Professional
    Did the Juventus license include the colors of black and white or what is with these Piemonte colors?
  • ale1985bg
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019
    What the hell man?! How could they let this happen? They don’t care about the fans at all this company!
    How is it different from last year? Last year it was PES to feature PM Black White, this year it happens to FIFA.
    As a player who usually plays both games (well, in all honesty I haven't bought FIFA 19 but I have all the others from 10 onwards and many older ones), I can't tell any difference: it's always us getting screwed by this kind of deals, one way or another.
  • ale1985bg
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019

@EA_Andy
    Does @EA_Andy respond to things like this?
    None of his fault, though. It's not him who goes out there and negotiates licensing deals.

I agree that some licensing deals are just a spit in players' faces, and hopefully this will serve as a lesson to EA though. We all know what they say, don't we? Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Maybe next time they'll think twice before negotiating some exclusive licence.
  • Rete
    flcinusa wrote: »
    They have the Serie A license, but thats not the same as the all inclusive license for Premier League or La Liga, it just allows the trophy and league logos, clubs have to be licensed individually, and Juventus decided to go exclusively with PES, blame Juventus for this mess.

So both games have the licence?
  • flcinusa
    760 posts Semi-Pro

Both games have the Serie A license, same with Ligue 1 & 2, Eredivisie, Danish Superliga and Scottish Premiership. (off the top of my head)
  • Howler19
    1008 posts Professional

Both games have the Serie A license, same with Ligue 1 & 2, Eredivisie, Danish Superliga and Scottish Premiership. (off the top of my head)

Which is smart marketing from those leagues. Only ret arded leagues sell exclusive rights when exposure is priceless.
  • Rete
    Howler19 wrote: »

Which is smart marketing from those leagues. Only ret arded leagues sell exclusive rights when exposure is priceless.

Smart from the leagues, stupid from the clubs (Juventus) who go exclusive. What about the Serie B license?
  • Rete wrote: »
    What about the Serie B license?
    Apparently PES will have Serie B license:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/WEPES/comments/coowo6/italian_serie_b_will_be_in_pes_after_deal_is/

• HarryKein
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nothing officially
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Piemonte Calcio is coming 🤽‍♂️
  • Rete
    What about the Serie B license?
    Apparently PES will have Serie B license:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/WEPES/comments/coowo6/italian_serie_b_will_be_in_pes_after_deal_is/

Interesting, I was under the usurpation it was FIFA’s this season. I remember watching a VAPEX video on YouTube a month or two back, I can’t remember the evidence he pointed to but it seemed legit.