PSA: Sell Your Players if You are Leaving the Game

tatadwader
2423 posts Fans' Favourite
Don't forget to list your players on open bid if you are going to quit the game.

As someone who tried to play '17 for a second year instead of buying '18 (which I do not recommend), it can be very hard to find players on the market once the newer version of the game comes out.

If you list your team on open bid as you leave Fifa '19, it is very much appreciated by people who want to play on with the older version of the game. More players on the market now = more available as the game ages down the line.

Pay it forward people!

Comments

• GL
    17237 posts World Class
    @Orison so innocent, so naive
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    tatadwader wrote: »
    Don't forget to list your players on open bid if you are going to quit the game.

As someone who tried to play '17 for a second year instead of buying '18 (which I do not recommend), it can be very hard to find players on the market once the newer version of the game comes out.

If you list your team on open bid as you leave Fifa '19, it is very much appreciated by people who want to play on with the older version of the game. More players on the market now = more available as the game ages down the line.

Pay it forward people!

I know problem is people hate to throw away their teams so they won't.
    Anyway since I'm staying with 19 tell me when ye list your players (list for a day so everyone can bid!)
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    How does one list untradeable players?
  • eltonholm
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect

Just quicksell
  • joehuk
    8228 posts League Winner

This every single player left in my club is untradable :joy:

I tried to play some DR today on PC and couldn't find a game.

Sadly wasted my WL qualification last weekend as I only played 2 games.

So I'm pretty much done until 20 demo since pc get no beta.
  • Ianonabeach2
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve always listed my high value players for minimum BIN when I’m done. I’m not moving onto 20 this year so I’m not sure what I’ll do.
    I definitely think if you’re moving into ‘20 you should gift your valuable players to the market...
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7981 posts League Winner
    I like to go back and play with my old teams sometimes.
  • Paulopudasso
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero

This
  • Invincibility
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    Was 1 minute to late to pick up a TOTS CR7 for 381K on XBOX.. Feelsbadman
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    I've a feeling there will be more people than you would think staying on FIFA 19 this year instead of buying 20.

I'm currently playing the beta and 100% sticking with 19.
  • Natureboy44
    963 posts Professional
    I've a feeling there will be more people than you would think staying on FIFA 19 this year instead of buying 20.

Agreed

Not giving up playing with all the top players on Fifa 19 I only recently acquired for bad packs all year again on 20
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

Agreed

Not giving up playing with all the top players on Fifa 19 I only recently acquired for bad packs all year again on 20

The packs aren't the reason I'm not buying the game that's for sure 😂
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7981 posts League Winner

I don’t see it. I would personally either get fifa 20. Or go back to fifa 18. I can’t bear 19 anymore.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    edited August 2019

I don’t see it. I would personally either get fifa 20. Or go back to fifa 18. I can’t bear 19 anymore.

Have you also played the beta @Pocketsquareguy?
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7981 posts League Winner

30 games of fut.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

30 games of fut.

Very surprised that you're saying you would buy FIFA 20 over 19 then as you know what I know. When did you play it out of curiosity have you played both builds? I was close to pre ordering after the first build but the second reminded me exactly why I'm not buying FIFA 20.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7981 posts League Winner

30 games of fut.

Very surprised that you're saying you would buy FIFA 20 over 19 then as you know what I know. When did you play it out of curiosity have you played both builds? I was close to pre ordering after the first build but the second reminded me exactly why I'm not buying FIFA 20.

Yeah. I played both builds. Loved the first one. Obviously I can’t go into detail. The second build is a major step backward. But I still prefer it over 19 as it doesn’t seem as exploitable.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

30 games of fut.

Yeah. I played both builds. Loved the first one. Obviously I can’t go into detail. The second build is a major step backward. But I still prefer it over 19 as it doesn’t seem as exploitable.

The first one was great though this second one I fear will be the one that's released.
  • GeorgeGervin
    3534 posts National Call-Up
    lippyone wrote: »
    Why help such a toxic community. Very high percentage chance that a bad egg will be the one to benefit from any generosity shown.

• HishamAyman
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    lippyone wrote: »
    Why help such a toxic community. Very high percentage chance that a bad egg will be the one to benefit from any generosity shown.

Main reason id never do that
  • Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    I sometimes come back to an older version for a change, so like to keep my teams for that situation.
  • JT_cfc
    1089 posts Professional
    Would love to give you my prime gullit, cruyff and vieira but theyre untradable...
  • Danielb
    1376 posts Play-Off Hero

This for me too.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

Agreed

The packs aren't the reason I'm not buying the game that's for sure 😂

After playing the beta also, we could have another contender for worse fifa ever

I'm not even treating it as a new game anymore it just an update imo.
  • Markman007
    4970 posts National Call-Up

Me too. I still fire up 17 now and then to use a few favorite players.