EA FIFA Nintendo!

FIFA4NINTENDO
9 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited August 19
Why do we FIFA fans still playing these games where theres something we not happy about?

Well its ok for younger people maybe, but for older gamers who played FIFA for many years they know more about it like myself.

Personally I don't mind playing FIFA.... but when I think about it, its the same game every year. Especially for Nintendo Switch for only to years of FIFA games - the FIFA 20 I reckon could be worst or i maybe wrong. Nintendo Switch version of FIFA is a backward version of FIFA and i know it. Nintendo Switch version of FIFA should've been treated the same as Xbox and playstation but would'nt be quite to same as XB1 PS4 but it could have been better with better gameplay and other features such as

1. Active touch system, dynamic tactics and real player motion technology
2. More players get together with celebrations
3. Better crowd
4. Have players eyes movement
5. Correct the players lineup handshake before kick-off
6. Add real managers
7. Add catalogues
8. Add missing UEFA Europa League because I though its in FIFA 19 but its not (the UEL ball is the game)
9. Regular updates to fix the FUT mode
10. The graphics is fine as it is (don't needs Frostbite graphic engine)

I reckon all above lists could be possible but I don't think none of this is going to happens depending on the developers.
Its not the Switch is the problem - it EA is the problem who are not even trying hard enough and not respecting the Nintendo system.

But again its the same game over and over again every year. I think it might be time for me to move on from FIFA and play something else.

I want to put this message out to all Nintendo Switch FIFA Forum community good luck if you all wish to carry on buying FIFA 20 Legacy Edition or not.
If you all not sure about Legacy Edition then don't buy, your choice. For me I would say get it on XB1 and PS4 if you own those consoles.

Post edited by FIFA4NINTENDO on

Comments

• Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agreed. I played fifa 18 on switch and back to ps4 for 19. Best decision ever :)
  • FIFA4NINTENDO
    9 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same
  • Gingerboaby83
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I stuck with switch for 19 and the gameplay I felt was better than Xbox, where I have the game as well. The lack of sbc and fut content on switch was more frustrating than anything else. Hopefully for fifa 20 we will get some kind of info on this before the game releases.

I will get 20 on switch and see what it’s like as I have mates who play it. Maybe @EA_Andy will give us more info on what promos we will get, if any. We know we won’t get everything but if the content is the same as 19 was it will at least be workable.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    I stuck with switch for 19 and the gameplay I felt was better than Xbox, where I have the game as well. The lack of sbc and fut content on switch was more frustrating than anything else. Hopefully for fifa 20 we will get some kind of info on this before the game releases.

I will get 20 on switch and see what it’s like as I have mates who play it. Maybe @EA_Andy will give us more info on what promos we will get, if any. We know we won’t get everything but if the content is the same as 19 was it will at least be workable.

no chance to improve the fut content given they have been upfront to say 'legacy' version
    imagine how many free players Switch version have missed out as there are no Objectives lol
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    also better gameplay with just Season mode...
    its a disgrace so I really hope you guys not to buy the switch fifa 20
  • Gingerboaby83
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I mean the gameplay we have to me is better than what the frostbite engine offers. Yeah the lack of game modes and content is very frustrating but when the game plays better it does compensate for it. If someone from ea had came out and told us at the start of fifa 19 we would have limited promos then we would of expected it and not just had it sprung on us. Ea messed up with fifa 19 on switch and they know they did. We basically had legacy edition last year