Why do we FIFA fans still playing these games where theres something we not happy about?
Well its ok for younger people maybe, but for older gamers who played FIFA for many years they know more about it like myself.
Personally I don't mind playing FIFA.... but when I think about it, its the same game every year. Especially for Nintendo Switch for only to years of FIFA games - the FIFA 20 I reckon could be worst or i maybe wrong. Nintendo Switch version of FIFA is a backward version of FIFA and i know it. Nintendo Switch version of FIFA should've been treated the same as Xbox and playstation but would'nt be quite to same as XB1 PS4 but it could have been better with better gameplay and other features such as
1. Active touch system, dynamic tactics and real player motion technology
2. More players get together with celebrations
3. Better crowd
4. Have players eyes movement
5. Correct the players lineup handshake before kick-off
6. Add real managers
7. Add catalogues
8. Add missing UEFA Europa League because I though its in FIFA 19 but its not (the UEL ball is the game)
9. Regular updates to fix the FUT mode
10. The graphics is fine as it is (don't needs Frostbite graphic engine)
I reckon all above lists could be possible but I don't think none of this is going to happens depending on the developers.
Its not the Switch is the problem - it EA is the problem who are not even trying hard enough and not respecting the Nintendo system.
But again its the same game over and over again every year. I think it might be time for me to move on from FIFA and play something else.
I want to put this message out to all Nintendo Switch FIFA Forum community good luck if you all wish to carry on buying FIFA 20 Legacy Edition or not.
If you all not sure about Legacy Edition then don't buy, your choice. For me I would say get it on XB1 and PS4 if you own those consoles.