Congratulations!

FCBlunt
3123 posts National Call-Up
Everything you worked for, all the money you spent are worthless now. The game is dead, pockets empty and players left wanting more to pack.

Amazing job making Fifa addicts, EA.

Happy Fifa 20 reset!

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    You don't say
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    Everything you worked for, all the money you spent are worthless now. The game is dead, pockets empty and players left wanting more to pack.

Happy Fifa 20 reset!

Every card I have had has exactly the same worth it had the day it was released
  • Kouli06
    4574 posts National Call-Up
    dregana08 wrote: »
    FCBlunt wrote: »

Happy Fifa 20 reset!

You act like we don't know it's going to reset.

It's just like a rollercoaster, you know it's going to end eventually, but you just enjoy the ride.

Kinda agree with both here.

Yes we all know it’s only a year long and will have to start all over again when the next one is out.
    Yes some people spent money for something that only last the year and yes the roller coaster analogy if pretty perfect.

However
    I think a lot of people are more pissed off this year with the sheer greed of EA that they haven’t even tried to hide. All the mess ups they’ve had, I honestly don’t remember any other Fifa having this many problems (played since 98)

I think EA are going to have to be careful with 20 if they really don’t want to fall under more scrutiny.
    It’s been a rather exposing year with this Fifa in my opinion.
  • Azof
    21482 posts Club Captain
    Why do you think you need to spend to make money in this?
  • I'm getting fifa 20 but mainly for my son, think I'm gonna make cod my game this year and fifa is there if I fancy a few matches
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Why not pat yourself on the back too?
  • Seanregal
    1992 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thank you. Its always nice to be congratulated.
  • Vix14
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Didn't buy the FP. Bought game on black friday sale. Will do the same for FIFA 20.

• Giggs11
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Doesn’t reset if you’re not moving to fifa 20. I’ll be sticking with fifa 19 for another year. Thought about doing it for the last few years but by this time I’ve already pre ordered the next one. Not this time.
  • Invincibility
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    Giggs11 wrote: »
    Doesn’t reset if you’re not moving to fifa 20. I’ll be sticking with fifa 19 for another year. Thought about doing it for the last few years but by this time I’ve already pre ordered the next one. Not this time.

Think many people will continue playing FIFA 19 this year instead of 20
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Giggs11 wrote: »

Think many people will continue playing FIFA 19 this year instead of 20

I could totally see that being the play this year.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    lol at these people who pay for a game to have fun for a year lol

Everyone should've done what OP has been doing for years, having 0 fun or any sort of leisure time. As a result, he's now one of NASA's top minds and he's made over 35 billion dollars on the stock market. Oh, and he's ended world hunger, too. All in a regular day's work for this superior man.

Cower, tremble and bow before his greatness! All hail FC Mary Joanna!
  • Gnomenclature
    8265 posts League Winner
    Meh, I buy cod every year only usually play it for two months... played fifa since december... I've spent more on a night out drinking than I've spent buying this game... I've learned my lesson about fifa points though, never buying thoughs again - especially when my 94 ovr team consistently gets handled by nif gold squads.
  • ThePlantOFGod
    1014 posts Professional
    edited August 2019
    The numbers are there to see regarding revenue but I think some people underestimate just how much is spent on this game.

Even people who put a tenner in a week for say 40 weeks, that’s nearly half a grand on some juiced cards that play slightly better, especially the IFs and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ we get drip fed at the beginning.

I have a mate who works for Barclays and he’s had loads of calls from parents trying to get money back for Fifa point purchases :D