FAQ - EA Access

IamFrench
1798 posts Play-Off Hero
What is EA Access ?
EA Access is a paid program (£3.99/month or £19.99/year) available on Xbox One & PS4 that allows you to play for 10 hours some new EA games, 10% promotion on DLC, FIFA Points etc, and who offers a catalog containing several free games accessible without time limit.

About FIFA20 ?
FIFA20 will be playable for 10h on September 19th, it's the full version of the game (FUT, Career, etc) and your progress is saved. If you have planned to add FIFA Points, you have 10% discount during the time of your EA Access subscription.

Notes:
- It may be that the "History" mode in VOLTA has a time limit as before in Journey.
- Once the end of your 10h test is over, you will have to buy FIFA20 to continue playing it.
- If you are not sure to buy the game, take a subscription of £3.99 is a very good solution to tried the game and get an opinion.
- You can buy FIFA20 in CD version without any problem

Comments

• Nervous_Nick
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    Anybody knows when the fifa20 version of companion app will be available?
  • IamFrench
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anybody knows when the fifa20 version of companion app will be available?

Last year, Web App was available the day of the release of FIFA on EA Access
  • Azzabazza
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quick question regarding FIFA 20 EA Access. I have a whole bunch of pages with the Stadium Assignment. I am planning to get EA Access for FIFA 20, so I can sort out the stadiums before release. The question is that I have pre-ordered a physical copy of the game. EA Access FIFA 20 is digital. I'm just wondering if I were to get FIFA 20 EA Access (sort out all stadia + custom players NOT in game), getting the physical copy (disk) & all my save data is gone because I've got a physical copy.
  • Tosh
    90 posts Park Captain
    Sure I've read that its only 8 hours this year.
  • IamFrench
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    Quick question regarding FIFA 20 EA Access. I have a whole bunch of pages with the Stadium Assignment. I am planning to get EA Access for FIFA 20, so I can sort out the stadiums before release. The question is that I have pre-ordered a physical copy of the game. EA Access FIFA 20 is digital. I'm just wondering if I were to get FIFA 20 EA Access (sort out all stadia + custom players NOT in game), getting the physical copy (disk) & all my save data is gone because I've got a physical copy.

You keep your save data (Disc or digital is no important)
    Tosh wrote: »
    Sure I've read that its only 8 hours this year.

This change would be surprising, but anyway I hope that the glitch allowing to play without limit will be present
  • Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner
    Was going to mention the glitch. Played nearly 25 hours before the game was officialy released because of it. Wouldn’t surprise me if it has not been fixed, there are tons of glitches running in the game since 2016.
  • Azzabazza
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Azzabazza wrote: »

You keep your save data (Disc or digital is no important)

No problem. Phew for that. (Thought all my hard work of sorting out 6 or 7 pages of Stadium Assignments would 'go down the drain' if the save data didn't transfer from digital to disk). Would certainly be getting EA Access, JUST to sort a lot of stuff out, so when the full game releases on 27th September, everything is ready (Stadia. assignments + created players - NOT already in-game for some reason)
  • jackbingers
    894 posts Professional
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Was going to mention the glitch. Played nearly 25 hours before the game was officialy released because of it. Wouldn’t surprise me if it has not been fixed, there are tons of glitches running in the game since 2016.
    Explain? DM fine if preferable to you