Worth doing Aouar SBC?

spy
483 posts An Exciting Prospect
Wondering whether it’s worth using my unwanted untradeables to do this SBC or whether there is still likely to be anything else using them for? Currently have Gullit, Pogba and Vieira as my central midfielders and planning to get the Fabinho FUT swap card too. What do people think? Is Aouar good enough to replace any of these?

Comments

• SpiderMonkeybpg
    350 posts Sunday League Hero

Bro I literally been asking myself that I got enough to complete 1 more player it’s between aouar , savic or sterling
    spy wrote: »
    Wondering whether it’s worth using my unwanted untradeables to do this SBC or whether there is still likely to be anything else using them for? Currently have Gullit, Pogba and Vieira as my central midfielders and planning to get the Fabinho FUT swap card too. What do people think? Is Aouar good enough to replace any of these?

• AFC AJAX NR 1
    13060 posts Has That Special Something
    Aouar is better than Pogba.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    2le2kx4.jpg
    My team btw
  • aladdin
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    i did him last night. played 4 rival games this evening - scored 3 and assisted 3. he’s decent tbh. seems very quick and has a nice range of passing
  • HishamAyman
    2851 posts National Call-Up
    Only player i suffer against consistently
  • spy wrote: »

We might see some cheap eoae player sbc's like in the last month of last year

• Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    Aouar is better than Pogba.

Aouar is a Class player. Totally agree with him being better than Pogba. Still have him from first time round. Too good to get rid of and a fun card.
  • spy
    This is my current team so would fit well as a replacement / alternative to Pogba.

5mg2Drg.png

I have lots of duplicate untradeable TOTS cards that I won’t miss so probably worth me doing him. Might also be worth doing the Sterling SBC and selling the tradeable version.
  • Jonboyparker
    This is my current team so would fit well as a replacement / alternative to Pogba.

5mg2Drg.png

I have lots of duplicate untradeable TOTS cards that I won’t miss so probably worth me doing him. Might also be worth doing the Sterling SBC and selling the tradeable version.

Is that Auba tradable? How are you finding him. I sold mine after 3 days but he was only a bit part player.

Auoar would make a great edition to that team. Not sure how you fit in Fabinho when you get him?
  • Team Sam
    1875 posts Fans' Favourite

5mg2Drg.png

Swap Mbappe and Gullit to get full chem on Aubameyang.

@spy
  • S-Dog
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah do him
  • spy
    edited August 15
    This is my current team so would fit well as a replacement to Pogba

5mg2Drg.png
    Team Sam wrote: »

@spy

Thanks for the tip but just tried it and Mbappe was only on 3 chem - would i need to change him to CM to get 10 chem?

Do you know why neymar and mendy are only on 9? Is it just because they haven’t played 10 games?
  • spy

5mg2Drg.png

Is that Auba tradable? How are you finding him. I sold mine after 3 days but he was only a bit part player.

Auoar would make a great edition to that team. Not sure how you fit in Fabinho when you get him?

Yeah Auba is tradeable. He has been pretty good - 36 goals in 40 games. Hist NIF gold card has been a mainstay of my team through the season and have always liked his cards. Mbappe only has 23 from 42 although a lot of those were as a sub or moved out to RM.

A bit undecided on the strikers at the moment as I also have Werner, Havertz, Son, Lacazette, Eusebio, Ridharlison and Firmino. Might sell some of them and see if I can afford to,upgrade Neymar to TOTY.

Have done Aouar and Sterling SBCs now so can sell the TOTS Sterling and give Aouar a try. See what you are saying about Fabinho but don’t think any of the other swap cards are worth me doing either!
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    5mg2Drg.png

@spy

Thanks for the tip but just tried it and Mbappe was only on 3 chem - would i need to change him to CM to get 10 chem?

Do you know why neymar and mendy are only on 9? Is it just because they haven’t played 10 games?

How do you not know how chem works and have somehow managed to attain a squad like that?
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    5mg2Drg.png

@spy

How do you not know how chem works and have somehow managed to attain a squad like that?

Thought the same.. lol
  • spy
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    5mg2Drg.png

@spy

Until recently I haven’t really done hybrid squads or tend to play players out of position
  • Rendevous_star
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mbappe will be on 10 chemistry, not sure how you got 3 chemistry.

He has 3 links to him....same club gives you 2 links, same nation/league gives you 1 links.

Neymar gives 2 links...pogba gives 1 so he would get 10 chemistry (including loyalty or manager card).
  • spy wrote: »

5mg2Drg.png

@spy

Yes, switch mbappe to cm and he’ll be on 10 chem. Put a french league card on ur manager and everyone will be on 10.
  • Jonboyparker

5mg2Drg.png

Yeah Auba is tradeable. He has been pretty good - 36 goals in 40 games. Hist NIF gold card has been a mainstay of my team through the season and have always liked his cards. Mbappe only has 23 from 42 although a lot of those were as a sub or moved out to RM.

A bit undecided on the strikers at the moment as I also have Werner, Havertz, Son, Lacazette, Eusebio, Ridharlison and Firmino. Might sell some of them and see if I can afford to,upgrade Neymar to TOTY.

Have done Aouar and Sterling SBCs now so can sell the TOTS Sterling and give Aouar a try. See what you are saying about Fabinho but don’t think any of the other swap cards are worth me doing either!

I highly recommend TOTY Neymar. Best attacker I’ve used on the game (only not used PIM’s).

That’s a good record with both strikers. Mbappe is increadible). You have a nice bench attack. If you are getting Fifa 20, I’d suggest selling them and going all out for one awesome player.
  • Tboon
    2272 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pogba is much better for me. I barely use Aouar. He's too small and weak as cdm and there are much better cams available imo.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited August 16
    Tboon wrote: »
    Pogba is much better for me. I barely use Aouar. He's too small and weak as cdm and there are much better cams available imo.

Pogba misses so many chances for me it's unreal. He's been benched for a while now. His best features are his aerial ability and free-kicks imo.
  • Delboy13710
    4720 posts National Call-Up

Pogba misses so many chances for me it's unreal. He's been benched for a while now. His best features are is aerial ability and free-kicks imo.

Pogba is amazing for me I know hes 95 but I was surprised how good he is Gullit esc for me plus 5* skills in the centre is fun play him cm/cdm depending on formation
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited August 16

Pogba misses so many chances for me it's unreal. He's been benched for a while now. His best features are is aerial ability and free-kicks imo.

Pogba is amazing for me I know hes 95 but I was surprised how good he is Gullit esc for me plus 5* skills in the centre is fun play him cm/cdm depending on formation

Pogba is nowhere near Gullit level. Futties SMS is also better than Pogba, maybe a bit more clunkier on the dribble, but much better attacking-wise and defensive-wise. People need to get off that Pogba hype. Pogba is solid but is not all that.
  • Delboy13710

Pogba is nowhere near Gullit level. Futties SMS is also better than Pogba, maybe a bit more clunkier on the dribble, but much better attacking-wise and defensive-wise. People need to get off that Pogba hype. Pogba is solid but is not all that.

Well I have them paired together and Pogba is every bit near Gullit level . Sometimes I just think its user Error rather then the card . I haven't been getting on with prime Eusebio I know hes still a great card no doubt .
    My pogba has 18goals in 36 games for a CDM/CM that's impressive no hype
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited August 16

Well I have them paired together and Pogba is every bit near Gullit level . Sometimes I just think its user Error rather then the card . I haven't been getting on with prime Eusebio I know hes still a great card no doubt .

Prime Eusebio is elite for me

This is my goal tally for Pogba. I've played him CDM/CM/CAM, hell even striker sometimes.

29c7e6f542127a5af26f85a6577fcf34.png

Compare that to my Gullit who hasn't played striker and mainly played CDM/CM
    7fafa13b3f86d0cfb9405fe88980eaca.png

• Delboy13710

This is my goal tally for Pogba. I've played him CDM/CM/CAM, hell even striker sometimes.

But what I'm trying to say is if 1 card dont work for you maybe because it dont fit your play style dont make it a bad card . For me Pogba is 1 of the best midfielders in the game
  • Maximus AK47
    1426 posts Play-Off Hero

Best CM box to box player in Fut 19
    Was 500k initially, now around 130
    End of story

You are hesitating ?
  • regia5bg
    765 posts Semi-Pro

At this point of the game I would never add a 175 cm player :)

P.S.: Pogba is very good, but isn't an easy player. His balance is lower than other high rated cards (Gullit is a different planet) and stamina isn't that great, but he can do anything so he's imho a very good starter, and aswell the first player to be subbed.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    regia5bg wrote: »

At this point of the game I would never add a 175 cm player :)

P.S.: Pogba is very good, but isn't an easy player. His balance is lower than other high rated cards (Gullit is a different planet) and stamina isn't that great, but he can do anything so he's imho a very good starter, and aswell the first player to be subbed.

stamina is 97 for Futties Pogba?
  • Jonboyparker
    edited August 16

But what I'm trying to say is if 1 card dont work for you maybe because it dont fit your play style dont make it a bad card . For me Pogba is 1 of the best midfielders in the game

100% it’s about play style and formation. I’m in agreement with @AFC AJAX NR 1 that I do not get on with the card but you are spot on. I wish others would give constructive feedback more. I prefer someone more agile next to my Gullit. Also auour he can be played in multiple positions.

Pogba has his benefits. He’s a lump in midfield. His power is crazy and I had a good shot. It’s just his movement and clash with Gullit that I don’t like at all. One of the same reasons I don’t like Vieira too.

Pogba is on my bench and I bring him on with 15/20 mins to go. That added stamina overrides his defence weakness becuase he comes on fresher than the opposition players.

There is no right or wrong answer but Auour is class. Well worth the price of the sbc now even for rotation.