The only thing that will kill Fifa is...

tworaf
215 posts Sunday League Hero
edited August 15
Delay! Ea games have no clue how laggy their game and its gotten way worse over the years.
Hell I remember fifa 09 on xbox 360 smooth online. now 10 years later its a lunging simulation...

me and my entourage (about 8 people) didnt pre order fifa for the first time in 4 years because of unplayable laggy servers and delay.

The game is simply unplayable online when there is delay and it becomes flagrant in the last 3 months of the cycle when you have a stacked team. in september you blame the low rated gold players for all the lunging and stupid aninations but then you realise its when the game delayed all your players become low rated bronzez, they move and turn like trucks, they are stuck in mud...

People on beta forum are already talking about delay 🤣 so fifa 20 is hard miss for us and many others

Comments

• Wi1son73
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes 20 has delay and that’s just kickoff ..
  • tworaf
    215 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »

there is a mega thread on reddit about the delay too. people saying its worse than 19 and I cant even imagine how is it worse because 19 is already a lag fest! people say its the engine while bf5 uses the same amazon servers in europe, germany frankfurt and the same game engine yet I get constant 22ms ping with zero packet loss amd zero delay 😅

didn't play 19 for two days and I dont even feel like playin anymore. played some metal gear survive and bf5 today and had so much fun!
  • Wi1son73
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tbh mate, first few games it was pretty good! Very slow! But ok.. consistent goals etc..
    Next day it was horrible, slow sluggish delayed! Mixed with players been clunky! (Like fifa19) very boring.! Though I hate playing computer SB’s etc..

I’m going from using a full tots series A squad with gold CR7 to using 77+ rated players.. So I’m try not to compare both games right now, only try remember early fifa19..

I’m not feeling it at all, still way to early to right it off though

• Snugglebites
    1070 posts Professional
    I must be the only person to never have this issue.
  • Azof
    16424 posts World Class
    I must be the only person to never have this issue.

Nope you aint only one
  • Inutiles FC
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA
  • Invincibility
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    NO PROMO