Is TOTS Torreira worth getting?

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
edited August 15
I already have TOTS Fernandinho, Pogba, and Wijnaldum but Torreira's pace and WR look interesting. What's his best position?

I can honestly get him with some leftover cards from my WL and DR rewards, was planning to wait it out and see if FB Mahrez will be re-released but now that FUTTIES is over i guess it won't happen?
Post edited by BC_United on

Comments

• Primofusion
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did his SBC because I have a PL first team, and he hasn’t impressed me tbh. At most a late sub to see the game off, as he is so small compared to the majority of players being used now.
  • Vix14
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you are an Arsenal fan then get him like I did even though he doesn't even get into the first team
    He costs absolutely nothing at this stage
  • foleywba
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Did him just because he was so so cheap, he somehow feels smaller and weaker than his futmas card did! ( i realise this is probably just every other card is now on steroids)
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    I did his SBC because I have a PL first team, and he hasn’t impressed me tbh. At most a late sub to see the game off, as he is so small compared to the majority of players being used now.

Same here i run an all PL team... I also have Bernardo Silva sitting on the bench, Savanier untraceable, and i just got a red Ndombele so unless he's better than Fernandinho or Wijnauldum he won't get to start
  • Invincibility
    3842 posts National Call-Up
    Cheap 89 to do with untradables worth 20K
  • Frauenarzt
    70 posts Park Captain
    Is he better than Tots Fernandinho?
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Vix14 wrote: »
    If you are an Arsenal fan then get him like I did even though he doesn't even get into the first team
    He costs absolutely nothing at this stage

not an Arsenal fan but like you said he cost nothing and i don't see what else i could do with those cards if not going to his SBC
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    foleywba wrote: »
    Did him just because he was so so cheap, he somehow feels smaller and weaker than his futmas card did! ( i realise this is probably just every other card is now on steroids)

Haven't tried his futmas card...is he similar to Fernandinho or Kante?.... or more like a Sissoko?
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Cheap 89 to do with untradables worth 20K

I'll have to use 3 tradables in my club but they're only worth a total of 5k!
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    the short answer is no. but why not? he is less than 30k. I burned more than that buying packs this week.
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    the short answer is no. but why not? he is less than 30k. I burned more than that buying packs this week.

true, i guess i just wanted to make sure there won't be another TOTS/FUTTIES/FB level PL SBC
  • Neil_14
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    His Futmas card was amazing for me, always popped up in the right place at the right time to steal the ball away from the opposition, however I must say, his biggest flaw was his heading/jumping ability.
  • RayS
    25677 posts Player of the Year
    For 30k or whatever the cost, why not?
  • kurbalija
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    no he has a generic face in game, don't use him
  • Paulopudasso
    1053 posts Professional
    No