So what now?

Futfanatic
12542 posts Has That Special Something

So what now? 211 votes

We need everything in packs!
61%
I SiR MartY IDeversAFC AJAX NR 1limjitweo0OainavO0oS-DogSpringveldtNelmserDolphWooly1203bbergerFifaProDKleon1309Lisbon67DarthGrowlerjorgJohnDoerobertsonotutsarTRTjahr 129 votes
Now we take a break and recharge!
21%
BoabdustLiam WTheTormentor07dregana08Keepthechangehayhor1Nil Satis Nisi Optimumnumber7rockyKeanoRolls-reus96Ecr8onAgalopez65rukawaiCeeQuenexesstarTue69MasscheranoJoestoeDoggiesKouli06 46 votes
Let’s sit in a circle and sing Kumbaya together!
17%
Lloydielefab10RadamelFalcao9kcichrisBecksRightPegDelvinhoCFCHenriPiotrLoloCarpeDiemoneskyworldHishamAymanPauwel_2002Edward220967HelloDearieBristol_city90Poolstu123iRusty_yodan_romaFutfanaticKaptentegel 36 votes

Comments

• BeardGang
    1161 posts Professional
    KUMBAYAAAAAA
  • Azof
    16398 posts World Class
    All the addicts complain
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only one thing to do now - install something else and forget about FIFA till Christmas. Prey is already downloading.
  • Joestoe
    4686 posts National Call-Up
    Having a break since the past month. Playing some far more relaxing games and slowly starting to get hyped up for the next FIFA again. Have barely been keeping up with the latest news and leaks, except that Garrincha might be in FIFA 20. Would absolutely love that.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes!
    BTW I still want Reus...
    But now hes 1m 😱
  • SuperSonicSean
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    This game is dead otherwise, especially after WL ends.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Only one thing to do now - install something else and forget about FIFA till Christmas. Prey is already downloading.

Damn, forgot that I still didn't play journey. Might as well do it next week.
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    BeardGang wrote: »
    KUMBAYAAAAAA

my, lord
  • Mido
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Going from good packweight and special cards being pulled most packs back to low packweight and pulling a few 82/83s will kill off 19 for good.
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    I've stopped focusing on this particular money grab of a game and now paying more attention to Apex Legends... Which has turned into a ridiculous money grab :lol:
  • kcichris
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    BeardGang wrote: »
    KUMBAYAAAAAA

my, lord

KUMBAYAAAAAA
  • Invincibility
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    FRIDAY MY DAY! ALL-IN
  • Lackosweat
    5521 posts Big Money Move
    Ya know im sayin
  • Jpo41
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    Left out play the beta and realize that AI D still blocks everything and 1v1s are still close to impossible
  • Diem
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I've stopped focusing on this particular money grab of a game and now paying more attention to Apex Legends... Which has turned into a ridiculous money grab :lol:

Yeah, I've been playing Apex for a break as well. It's easier than Fortnite since I can't get the hang of building! (My 12-year-old finds it hilarious that I die quickly).
  • Kouli06
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    Take a break from UT and mop up on some other game modes.
    Finish the journey (that’s on my list)
    Have a look through the achievements/trophies and give some a go.
    No point in stressing out now the game is nearly over.
  • CharlieC
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    I need to decompress
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 15
    They could easily do TOTY re release/sbcs.

Pim icon player picksbcs

Pims/TOTYs in WL
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    Diem wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »

Yeah, I've been playing Apex for a break as well. It's easier than Fortnite since I can't get the hang of building! (My 12-year-old finds it hilarious that I die quickly).

Different challenge tbh. I see Apex as having far more tactical fights (as you can't just wing it and build cover like in Fortnite). I do enjoy it a lot more though (not played Fortnite I'm a few months now)
  • TheTormentor07
    1111 posts Professional
    I'm back on the Destiny 2 grind now that the Fifa grind is all but done, need me some solstice armour ;)
  • MLZlatan_Fan
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    Left out play the beta and realize that AI D still blocks everything and 1v1s are still close to impossible

You forgot that the same broken mechanics still exist and the AI knows it. Which means the same abusers will still prosper. Yay for continued flick volleys and crosses from impossible angles and distance that cannot be stopped.
  • JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    Why not?
  • Jpo41
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    Jpo41 wrote: »

You forgot that the same broken mechanics still exist and the AI knows it. Which means the same abusers will still prosper. Yay for continued flick volleys and crosses from impossible angles and distance that cannot be stopped.

You can't really pull that stuff off in the beta but there are so many more things wrong.
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    They should just throw everything back in packs.. the current state leaves me somehow less wanting F20 than I already do..
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sigh
  • keronc
    874 posts Semi-Pro
    Due to the content in packs the last few weeks, I still played a lot so that I could try out new cards that I couldn't before and even grind towards icons. Now that nothing special is going on and the specials are out of packs, it makes the grind ridiculously hard and not worth it in these final few weeks of the game.
  • Grown93
    3394 posts National Call-Up
    They could keep it at least until the final WL.
  • Neil_14
    94 posts Park Captain
    Game feels dead after today's rewards in comparison to the last few weeks.
  • Elvisreus
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    It used to be like this. They need hype for the new rather than you still enjoy 19.
    Cruel but they managed to get more and more people play each year.
  • FinEverton
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 15
    Maybe watch real football? And why people are still so toxic???
    Post edited by FinEverton on