Scoring

Why does scoring look off, AI defending is insane, YOU SIMPLY CANT PLAY NORMAL FOOTBALL AND SCORE, you will have to study a mechanic to score again sad, I feel bad when i start a game and all my opponent want to do it AI defend , go to the wing and cross( doesn’t work on fifa20) but point is football is the game we don’t have to do a particular thing to get 80% of the goals..

Comments

• hooligan87
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Manual control - the solution! But for most of you it is difficult! That's why you play primitive football!
  • Manual control to do what exactly,?
  • hooligan87
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    To control the game as much as possible. You can score from anywhere on the field and not to score from 5 meters! It all depends on you!
  • Good day, well it sounds that you are just bad at FIFA pal. Sorry
  • Maybe we should play ale9007 since you are better.
  • Holigan why shouldn’t you be able to score from 5’m out if you do the basic thing, back to the point of learning s particular way to score.
  • Benja190782
    1272 posts Professional
    Projectx wrote: »
    Holigan why shouldn’t you be able to score from 5’m out if you do the basic thing, back to the point of learning s particular way to score.

Because as it is now, you don’t decide anything when the controls are so assisted. Who do you think make you hit the post 3 times in a row?

Controls needs to be more towards manual and people need to learn to play football instead of ping pong and hockey.

FIFA is all about spamming the controls and forget about prober football vision and knowledge.

If controls were manual we would decide our own faulty passes and shots. Today it’s the opposite.
  • Benja good point, 👍🏽, honestly football sense doesn’t work , your player is through on goal a lob through ball and the next thing you see is the ball flying to the keeper
  • Now that everyone owns a Messi and other good player I am confused it is all about the players you can score **** many as possible
  • S-Dog
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no issue scoring
  • RobRokk
    51 posts Park Captain
    Projectx wrote: »
    Holigan why shouldn’t you be able to score from 5’m out if you do the basic thing, back to the point of learning s particular way to score.

Because as it is now, you don’t decide anything when the controls are so assisted. Who do you think make you hit the post 3 times in a row?

Controls needs to be more towards manual and people need to learn to play football instead of ping pong and hockey.

FIFA is all about spamming the controls and forget about prober football vision and knowledge.

If controls were manual we would decide our own faulty passes and shots. Today it’s the opposite.

Yes!