Advice on 90 best

Ki3r4nM95
555 posts Semi-Pro
edited August 2019
How good is his 90 rated version as tempted to either get him or do the sterling sbc.

Comments

• Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sterling will be better than Best 90. I've been using PIM Best for ages and I'd probably prefer Sterling POTY.
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Like most icons he’s been surpassed by tots. All his cards were amazing up till recently tho
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Like most icons he’s been surpassed by tots. All his cards were amazing up till recently tho

I agree, I like him but he isn't going to be as spectacular as Sterling.
  • Ki3r4nM95
    555 posts Semi-Pro

Iv gone with my gut and did the sterling sbc, heard more good things about him, besides he only cost me 2 da costas to complete as had plenty of untradeables to get rid off.
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »

Iv gone with my gut and did the sterling sbc, heard more good things about him, besides he only cost me 2 da costas to complete as had plenty of untradeables to get rid off.

He has been fantastic for me, he was something else back when he was dropped with Van Dijk before all of the other TOTS players released.
  • Ki3r4nM95
    555 posts Semi-Pro
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »

He has been fantastic for me, he was something else back when he was dropped with Van Dijk before all of the other TOTS players released.

What chem have you found works best on him
  • Paulopudasso
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Like this should even be a question