Belgian league in FIFA 20 - play offs?

Verdi42
260 posts Sunday League Hero
In FIFA 19 the play offs in the Belgian league aren't correct, even the entire competition isn't correct. The league is split into 1A and 1B, and after the regular competition it's split up again into play offs 1 and 2. The first six teams play in PO1, the others of 1A in PO2, with teams 2 and 3 from 1B added. The champion of 1B and the last placed team from 1A don't play anymore.

In FIFA 19 1B isn't present and so the two teams aren't added to PO2. Does anybody know if this is any different in FIFA 20?

Comments

• LooneyBird48592
    36 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2019
    I agree. There should be.
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    Same for Austrian league now..
  • Verdi42 wrote: »
    In FIFA 19 the play offs in the Belgian league aren't correct, even the entire competition isn't correct. The league is split into 1A and 1B, and after the regular competition it's split up again into play offs 1 and 2. The first six teams play in PO1, the others of 1A in PO2, with teams 2 and 3 from 1B added. The champion of 1B and the last placed team from 1A don't play anymore.

In FIFA 19 1B isn't present and so the two teams aren't added to PO2. Does anybody know if this is any different in FIFA 20?

I just researched it. The Europa League play-offs include teams from the 2nd Belgium League. Therefore, they won’t add this until they add the 2nd tier.
  • Altair14
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree with you.

but one of the features of Fifa 20 was precisely that of adjusting the format of the playoffs and as an example they had cited the Austrian championship, so I believe it will also be placed in the Belgian championship.

Among other things, in the Jupiler Pro League I always do my career with my Charleroi, so I'm particularly interested in this thing