Gazza icon...

Comments

• Hahahahaydn
    49 posts Park Captain
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Let’s get some more Bundesliga & La Liga Icons before they delve even deeper for PL Icons

Didnt realise he only played in the premier league
    It’s where he spent the majority of his prime & where he’s most known. Hardly a household name outside of England tbh.

Italians may disagree with you.

That said, they need more variety with their icon picks.
    Fair enough, but hopefully we get some more top-tier Icons from other leagues/nationalities before they go into the B-tier PL category

B tier lol are you joking
  • HardysPatch
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Let’s get some more Bundesliga & La Liga Icons before they delve even deeper for PL Icons

Didnt realise he only played in the premier league
    It’s where he spent the majority of his prime & where he’s most known. Hardly a household name outside of England tbh.

Depends how you mean by "most known", hes obviously going to be "most known" in England considering he's English...he's massively known internationally though. His best spells were spent in Italy & Scotland!

I've never heard a Dutch football supporter mention the name Gazza. I don't think a lot of those pre-mid 90s England icons carry much weight here with the exception of a few.

Not a diss, just saying.

So because you've never heard a dutch fan mention gazza? Mate, that means nothing, you could have literally no mates for all I know!!

It comes to something when I cant even say which icon I'd like in the game, just because I loved gazza doesnt meant everyone else has to of too...