how can y'all be hyped for this button delay filled ...

young_volki
246 posts Sunday League Hero
Or are you all experiencing smooth responsive gameplay , no lag or button delay whatsoever?
You all know damn well like me, that with servers like this the game will still be crap
doesnt matter if they add their laughable "milestones" or "season objectives" in it hahaha
How about investing in good servers with NO button delay. How can a COMPETITIVE game mode be this badly programmed with unfair gameplay?

Every other developer has the braincells to make their games work smoothly online if you have a good wired connection , only time I face button delay or lag is in Fifa.
Just shows the incompetence from EA...

Comments

• I SiR MartY I
    5432 posts Big Money Move
    Early access will be make or break. I'm not hopeful it'll be fixed for FIFA 20, considering its been a thing for 2 years now.

A multi-billion dollar company struggling this badly with their servers is a worry.
  • Porsgaard85
    912 posts Professional
    It just shows how much they care or how much moderators from the forum bring from us to the developers. No gives a **** about us and the game. They are just happy to get our money
  • It's somewhat delay and its the new physics system that FIFA put in to make game to play more real. In past FIFA games you would see things that people can't do in real life like contorting the players body to make an impossible play. The new physics system is made to stop that while yes it is slower but like I said it is to make as close to teal life as possible
  • Revolve2099
    47 posts Park Captain
    EA will never get rid of their yum cha servers. They actually have slave labor and whip 3rd countries to pedal their servers. They are the most **** company on this planet. I trust a prostitute more than EA. EA will never fix their servers, so expect button delay/speed up lag, etc.
  • Gromit
    3356 posts National Call-Up
    Early access will be make or break. I'm not hopeful it'll be fixed for FIFA 20, considering its been a thing for 2 years now.

A multi-billion dollar company struggling this badly with their servers is a worry.

Surely early access is less players therefore less server strain. Probably not an accurate bench test.
  • Benja190782
    1142 posts Professional
    Like @Kinglester said I think it’s more about the new physics that makes some people “feel” delay in therms of animations. Like when a player is trapping a ball, the authentic physics makes it impossible to do certain actions as your player is not in the right position.

The thing is - some of these rookie fifa players would rather skip the nice and authentic trapping animation just to get the game to go quicker.

Just enjoy the beautiful animations for god sake. It’s immersive and looks realistic.

We are finally getting closer to a football simulation as I see it.
  • Pablofsi08
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's not about improving the quality of servers. EA cannot get much higher quality servers anyway, and they certainly cannot place servers in every country in the world. What needs to be done is take servers out of the equation to allow P2P netcode to work instead of them, or give us the option to use it. Servers double input delay in comparison to P2P netcode, they create a delay advantage for people who live in England, Germany, Brazil and Holland, and route wrongly people who even live near the countries where there are servers to countries far away (USA). Millions of users being affected by 250ms latency with double input delay because servers exist.

P2P > servers.

P2P now EA. Develop whatever solution you need to make it work instead of servers.

It's the only way this absurd delay will be removed.
  • Isco233
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Like @Kinglester said I think it’s more about the new physics that makes some people “feel” delay in therms of animations. Like when a player is trapping a ball, the authentic physics makes it impossible to do certain actions as your player is not in the right position.

The thing is - some of these rookie fifa players would rather skip the nice and authentic trapping animation just to get the game to go quicker.

Just enjoy the beautiful animations for god sake. It’s immersive and looks realistic.

After that been said. Try pes 20 demo rhat feels much much more realistic then fifa.
    Check it out pls.
    Then stop bulshiting about animations.
  • Druski5150
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Isco233 wrote: »

After that been said. Try pes 20 demo rhat feels much much more realistic then fifa.
    Check it out pls.
    Then stop bulshiting about animations.

Truth. I have been playing both FIFA 20 Beta and PES 20 demo and PES 20 is much more responsive and realistic.