Don't win the first half

futaddict79
1576 posts Fans' Favourite
I just played 2 games in div 2 and was winning 3-1 and 4-0 at half time to then lose 3-4 and 4-5 in the second half, my players turned to bronze and his players doubled in speed, wtf ea sort this out in fifa 20 pleaassee

Comments

• Azof
    16410 posts World Class
    I threw the games but lets blame EA
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just played 2 games in div 2 and was winning 3-1 and 4-0 at half time to then lose 3-4 and 4-5 in the second half, my players turned to bronze and his players doubled in speed, wtf ea sort this out in fifa 20 pleaassee

Sounds like constant pressure try taking the sting out the game for 10/15 minutes switch the play a lot tire his press out I find it helps and then you can normally play through as they are bound to make mistakes. But we’ve all been there
  • RileyD
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    All in your head pal
  • RedDevilNL
    55 posts Park Captain
    Sometimes when I have a match like that I’ll record it and watch it back. I’ll find dozens of things I could have done differently that would have changed the outcome. It’s frustrating in the moment and easy to blame the game though.
  • Aqeel87
    2419 posts Fans' Favourite
    RileyD wrote: »
    All in your head pal

• DanValletta
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Translation: I have lost two leads in a row because I'm not really sure how to play when my opponent throws people forward and pressures me whilst in possession.

Useless solution: blame the game and suffer the same fate many more times.

Actual solution: learn how to adjust and change your formation and tactics to hold a lead. Don't sit too deep etc etc.
  • futaddict79
    1576 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maybe I am at fault, maybe this is correct but the level of players im playing in them particular 2 games didn't bring subs on so I doubt they would have done any tactical changes either. Thanks for the feedback