Anyone else finished with FIFA now?

Comments

• Aqeel87
    2400 posts Fans' Favourite
    torakun wrote: »
    Still playing... Not getting 20.

• Safehands84
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    Played a few games last night but was bored so turned it off, might come back in a week but think I'm going to catch up on some TV shows until the new game is put
  • WryLucky
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was finished about a couple of months ago.
  • Gainzy
    1002 posts Professional
    23 years and finally done. There is no room for the stress and bs in my life anymore. Haven't played for weeks, just been collecting cards. I'm not even sure why I'm doing that. Might have one last dig in WL, but fifa 20 is a no. Haven't even bothered with the beta code I've been sent.
  • Bags
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eroberto wrote: »
    I finished right before tots. I’d rather burn my money than give it to EA. I can’t believe people are still playing FUT and now have to start all over in fifa 20 just to play a bad game and get ripped off by the worst company in the world

I can’t believe someone is taking the time to post on a game website they don’t like. Have you literally run out of other websites to look at?? 😂😂
  • CR7BRUH
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    Aqeel87 wrote: »
    torakun wrote: »
    Still playing... Not getting 20.

• MonTheGers
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    not pre ordering 20 (might not get it at all) so will probably stick with 19 for my football fix.
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Bags wrote: »
    Eroberto wrote: »
    I finished right before tots. I’d rather burn my money than give it to EA. I can’t believe people are still playing FUT and now have to start all over in fifa 20 just to play a bad game and get ripped off by the worst company in the world

I can’t believe someone is taking the time to post on a game website they don’t like. Have you literally run out of other websites to look at?? 😂😂

I sometimes wonder why someone who quit the game still bother to look at the forum of the game they hate and quit. Nothing is going to change for Fut19
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️
  • IncredibleK
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Next weekend will be my last WL of 19. Need to get more into the Beta in prep for 20.
  • oldboiler
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 15
    Yup done, always use this time to get involved in some kind of RPG. Will log in on Thursday just to complete MM for fun
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    Tots out of packs.just rubbish totw players now for rewards which are useless at this point of the game.finally finished FIFA for good.

Played 20, deffo not getting it.
    Anyone else done?

You haven't played 20 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yea got beta.only took 2 games to make up my mind
  • TheMightyBee
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    The gameplay isn't fun and is random and ugly, I just see no point anymore.

Played the PES demo and that is so much fun to play, the little details in gameplay are beautiful. Going to try and stick with that unless I see everyone raving about FIFA 20 gameplay after the first patch drops.