How does a midfielder like Goretzka,in his TOTS card, have almost better shooting stats than Pelé?

Massito2727
72 posts Park Captain
The brazilian Icon: 41 goals in his first season for Santos

Goretzka: 32 goals in the entire career

Comments

• Lackosweat
    5450 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 14
    Face stats mean nothing. Goretzka with 109 shooting will NEVER be as good at shooting as Pele.
  • Massito2727
    72 posts Park Captain
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Face stats mean nothing. Goretzka with 109 shooting will NEVER be as good at shooting as Pele.

So, if stats mean nothing.. a very good player should be able to win with a silver squad
  • GL
    6340 posts Big Money Move
    Lackosweat wrote: »

g8aGOMv.gif

4Q9qkwt.gif
  • Grezzerk
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is there anything this community doesn’t moan about? It’s tots at end of game so of course players are going to have stupidly boosted stats.... do you want them to scrap totw or any special cards just so better players in real life will always be higher rated? Such a stupid thread.
  • Massito2727
    72 posts Park Captain
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Is there anything this community doesn’t moan about? It’s tots at end of game so of course players are going to have stupidly boosted stats.... do you want them to scrap totw or any special cards just so better players in real life will always be higher rated? Such a stupid thread.

Did I say something against EA and FIFA? Not my fault if now FUT is totally random
  • Salvatori
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    Having used both extensively, i can say Pele overall has better shooting, but Kai has a better power shot and also Pele seems totally unable to hit a low driven shot. His attempts at that are hilarious.

but play both in on an ankle and shoot for the top corner, or normal shot from around 18 yards, Pele is your boy.
  • Salvatori
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    Also going on ratings, Eusebio is well below Pele and there is hands down not a better shot on the game than Prime Eusebio (Maybe PIM Eusebio - not tried him!).
  • Tennster10
    1764 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have both on my team and I assure you his shooting is no where near pele. In fact I have hard time scoring with goretza everything else is good thou.
  • keronc
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Also going on ratings, Eusebio is well below Pele and there is hands down not a better shot on the game than Prime Eusebio (Maybe PIM Eusebio - not tried him!).

I have Prime Eusebio and TOTS Son and I thinks Son is a better shooter than Eusebio. Eusebio has better passing, dribbling and positional awareness on the pitch but Son's shooting is better.
  • King_Cantona77
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS players should never be better stats wise than the likes of Pele, Maradona & Best. They're icons for a reason.
  • AlbinoXI
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    Goretzka’s shooting is only second to vieira for how the f did you miss that comedy scenarios
  • bberger
    5119 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 14
    Grezzerk wrote: »

Yes, actually?