So Streamers are given better odds

Comments

• maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 15
    alex1987 wrote: »
    They don't. They open a thousandfold packs compared to the regular player.
    how do you explain incredible luck on nick28t on his first owner RTG, he had fully stacked team before TOTS came out

• leon1309
    4187 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 15
    maksi wrote: »
    how do you explain incredible luck on nick28t on his first owner RTG, he had fully stacked team before TOTS came out

Ofcuorse they rigg the packs for content creators that promote their game (those big ones atleast). It costs them nothing and they reach M+ of potential spenders. No doubt in my mind.

That patent (and all the info they collect) atleast insinuates they manipulate every single pack on every single fut ACC aswell.
  • sturges12345
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    I think new accounts get better luck to entice people to spend fifa points
  • Orison
    47586 posts FIFA Cover Star
    leon1309 wrote: »
    maksi wrote: »

Ofcuorse they rigg the packs for content creators that promote their game (those big ones atleast). It costs them nothing and they reach M+ of potential spenders. No doubt in my mind.

That patent (and all the info they collect) atleast insinuates they manipulate every single pack on every single fut ACC aswell.

Nick is so far on the other side compared to EA, if they could rig his packweight, they would make it far worse.

Also his squad wasn't even great this year, ofc a lot of solid cards, but in the end he still had to go for icon sbcs, because packpulls weren't good enough. The guy grinds for 12 hours a day, what do you expect? A whole squad of 83s after spending like 2000-3000 hours on the account? Lmao
  • BigHarryNutz
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There seems to be a shortage of tin foil in a lot of places I hear.
  • Azof
    16349 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »
    Regardless of all this, packs are a huge con and if some people are helped more it doesn’t change the fact that packs are a robbery.

how is it robbery if people willingly buy them?

They flaunt cards that have less than 0.02% chance of being packed all over Twitter, in game dashboard etc, they don’t disclose that actual odds for elite cards and then they ask for 20 pounds for 30 rare cards where you struggle to get a player over 85 rated.

People are **** money away for odds that promise you nothing that is being advertised everywhere. Robbery.

so where is the robbery? people fall for marketing
  • Grezzerk
    497 posts Sunday League Hero
    Of course content creators get improved pack odds.

Of course the more you play/spend the worse your pack odds are.

Way too many people on here with no business acumen or marketing knowledge giving uninformed opinions as facts.

EA have so many ways of manipulating packs that it's funny and because it's not gambeling, they can.

Data is collected on EVERY fut player and used to specifically tailor that persons fut experience.

Believe me, big companies do much much MUUUUUCH darker things in the name of profit.

I’ve spent a fair bit this year and my notable pulls from top of my head are:

Mbappe x3 (350-450k each)
    Inform Sandro (260k)
    Kante x2 (I think 350k each)
    Ffs guendouzi (I think 600k)
    Prime hagi x2 (750k each)
    Base Lehman (300k)
    91 Ronaldinho (1.4 million)
    Carnival dybala (260k)

Those are off top of my head there are obviously a lot more than that then all the players around the 100k mark.
    So please explain to me then buisness expert why I’ve pulled them players? According to you the more you spend the less you get. I’d say I spent a little more this year compared to last year and surprise surprise I’ve packed more aswell. What are the odds? Oh that’s right the odds are clearly displayed and since I’ve spent more more I’ve had more chances at packing someone hence why I’ve packed more this year than last...
    Obviously every now and then someone who doesn’t open many packs is going to pack a Ronaldo but that’s all down to luck. A lot of People buy multiple lottery tickets at a time yet more often than not the winner is the person who only bought one ticket. Does that mean the lottery is rigged aswell?
    This community is unreal.
  • EekAlaska
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    People are so naive. If EA cant get SBC rewards right that are clearly listed then how do you expect them to get Pack Rewards correct when they are at best a vague estimation.