Pack weight nerfed to death

tworaf
215 posts Sunday League Hero
done about 12 sbcs last 24 hours. only 88 maddison and 84 hradecky are my highest pulls 🤣

Comments

• BeardGang
    1164 posts Professional
    Dude I’ve been moaning about this all day. Two away from finishing Pele and it’s cost me so much cos I haven’t packed f all.
  • Jobiwan
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    Yesterday it seemed lower too. Done quite a few sbcs and nothing of note...
  • OZero
    4977 posts Big Money Move
    It’s damn obvious....

I didn’t expect that but seems since futeconomist started taking this job, things were getting even worse
  • BeastlyHusla
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just packed three special players in 5x 82+ sbc
  • JaySnake
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    Pack weight died the moment the repeatable SBC's were here
  • DanValletta
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah I did the throwback ones yesterday and got 76 as my highest in every pack.

My pack luck is always bad but that was really unexpected
  • KurtyH
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had nothing in the last 2 days it's so obviously been lowered

Was hoping to fit in Pim Matthaus before specials go out of packs but with lack of getting any special cards seems pointless and too expensive. I have done a few of his icon segments and around 12 sbc's and haven't had a walkout or special card at all. 5 packs in a row not even a board
  • D0lvl
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah. Just opened an icon sbc 100k pack. Not even a board...
  • v4vendetta1978
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did Cruyff last night the packs were shocking so we’re all the sbc over the last two weeks and pretty much all year still waiting on my first icon in any fifa Zzzzz , still I’ll just go on Twitter and look at someone else’s 100k packs with 5 tots in it and back to back icon in the next two packs
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    Just did gullit and got a walkout in almost every pack
  • JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    Just packed three special players in 5x 82+ sbc

I did 7 of those and got 1 player over 82, so I just called it a day.
  • Grezzerk
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just did the icon upgrade as I’ve got my end team and have several high rated untradeables. Got 89 gerrard and put him Into an sbc to get a 100k pack. No walkout again but I did get 3 discard special cards.
  • George_Cook_Over60
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've just thrown some of my garbage into a 81-60 upgrade, got rid of 3 of my many untradeable keepers from my club.

Yep, what did I get, another bloody keeper.

Thanks.

• Grezzerk
    Has anyone genuinely got a walkout from the 81-86 sbc? I’ve done about 20 I think and not seen one yet.
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    tworaf wrote: »
    done about 12 sbcs last 24 hours. only 88 maddison and 84 hradecky are my highest pulls 🤣

Last night I opened all the mega packs in store. Only the last 2 didnt have tots.
  • Tboon
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agree!

I used all my coins for two last icon sbc. Before today I got many blue cards, but today no single blue tots card! Only some cheap CL cards..
  • Invincibility
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Don't worry they'll extend the batch 3 :D
  • Grezzerk
    Rinsing the 81-86 upgrade in order to keep repeating the tots guarantee sbc. I’m determined to get alison. Must be up to near 40 81-86 packs in total and still no walkout
  • TheTormentor07
    1114 posts Professional
    Don't worry they'll extend the batch 3 :D

Wouldn't surprise me, do we actually know what rewards will be this Thursday?
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Dude I’ve been moaning about this all day. Two away from finishing Pele and it’s cost me so much cos I haven’t packed f all.

I did Pele yesterday and was getting walkouts from pretty much every pack, some of them had 3 or 4 specials in them
  • CeeQue
    10810 posts Has That Special Something
    Did 89 Griezemann and my best pull was Glik picard.png
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    Got Cavani and benzema plus few more from birthday sbc
  • Vix14
    422 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Luck luck luck

• joehuk
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    JaySnake wrote: »
    Pack weight died the moment the repeatable SBC's were here

This.

You really think They'd keep the same pack weight when tots SBC is 84 rated lol.
  • Mogga
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did the 81 SBC last night and said I would stop as soon as I didn't get a tots. Had at least 1 in 7 in a row. 8th pack had a purple tadic but I ran out of rare gold's to trade in. Last night was the highest it had ever been for me
  • MLZlatan_Fan
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Yeah. Just opened an icon sbc 100k pack. Not even a board...

I opened 3 of those this morning. Otamendi was the only walkout. One other 85, 2 84s and a few 83s. Most everything else was 80 and under.
  • Grezzerk wrote: »
    Has anyone genuinely got a walkout from the 81-86 sbc? I’ve done about 20 I think and not seen one yet.

Got 86 Europa League Pedro from one.
  • eltonholm
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just did gullit and got a walkout in almost every pack

Completed Gullit yesterday. Spent my 900k coins left, rest was funded back from packs... around 1,1M, got at least 10 TOTS back, maybe more.
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1446 posts Professional
    just done 5 81+ 5 walkouts, 5 TOTS 96-91 rated, don't know why people would be doing 81-86 SBC
  • Althea
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I just did 15 81+ before futties ended, got 0 walkouts lol