TOTS Aouar V TOTY KDB

DanValletta
1555 posts Play-Off Hero
At CAM I usually use Prime Eusebio but tonight I did the Aouar SBC as I only had to spend like 6k to complete it and always fancied the card.

To my surprise he's actually really smooth and great at finding pockets of space. He's a better CAM than Eusebio.

It has got me thinking about KDB though. I should have enough to buy him after rewards If I want to.

I understand the value of a 5* weak foot but he can't be as smooth can he?

Opinions on them compared please?

Comments

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m a big fan of aouar’s card but found him better at cm haven’t used toty Kev but I can think of 4/5 in my team I’d play at cam infrint of aouar
  • Professor
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    KDB is not as smooth. Toty Kdb feels more like a Flashback Firminho on the ball. Eusebio is more agile then KDB as well. Kdb does have one of the best shots in the game though.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    I’m a big fan of aouar’s card but found him better at cm haven’t used toty Kev but I can think of 4/5 in my team I’d play at cam infrint of aouar

Well who do you suggest? I have a budget of around 1.5m give or take and the link can be Portuguese french or Dutch. Or premier League any nationality.

It's the only place I feel I'm not fully settled in my team.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Professor wrote: »
    KDB is not as smooth. Toty Kdb feels more like a Flashback Firminho on the ball. Eusebio is more agile then KDB as well. Kdb does have one of the best shots in the game though.

Do you mean he feels like firmino in the sense the ball sticks to his feet? Yeah I have only witnessed his shot as they flew in the back of my net. That is the thing with eusebio at cam. His shooting when he gets the opportunity is second to none. Probably not as good at long shots as kdb though.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2019
    Cruyff all day long one of my favourite cards this year and if you don’t fancy an icon ben yedder is a joy at cam or striker, would leave you with quite a chunk of change left over too
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2019
    TOTS Son is the best CAM I've used this year and I've tried a ton of them. Worth a look, imo.

He's a real asset if you press high up the pitch, as he has the perfect workrates to race around bullying the opposition and to quickly get into position to cut passing lanes. Everything else about him is pretty much amazing. The 5* WF is a huge asset, he has outstanding passing, shooting, dribbling and great physicality for someone has nimble as he is.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    TOTS Son is the best CAM I've used this year and I've tried a ton of them. Worth a look, imo.

He's a real asset if you press high up the pitch, as he has the perfect workrates to race around bullying the opposition and to quickly get into position to cut passing lanes. Everything else about him is pretty much amazing. The 5* WF is a huge asset, he has outstanding passing, shooting, dribbling and great physicality for someone has nimble as he is.

I never even thought to look at son. Probably because of how cheap he is. Great shout. I'll have a look at that.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Up
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    At CAM I usually use Prime Eusebio but tonight I did the Aouar SBC as I only had to spend like 6k to complete it and always fancied the card.

To my surprise he's actually really smooth and great at finding pockets of space. He's a better CAM than Eusebio.

It has got me thinking about KDB though. I should have enough to buy him after rewards If I want to.

KDB toty is better, a lot better.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    hayhor1 wrote: »

That's interesting. What are the big differences?
  • o0OainavO0o
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aouar is amazing at cam and has the ability to pick off and finesse, KDB has a better weak foot but doesn’t pick off the play in the middle as well. If you are thinking of a good cam with a 5 star weak foot that can pick off the play, tots eriksen.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

KDB has the weak foot, is stronger and has more of a presence and finishes better.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Aouar is amazing at cam and has the ability to pick off and finesse, KDB has a better weak foot but doesn’t pick off the play in the middle as well. If you are thinking of a good cam with a 5 star weak foot that can pick off the play, tots eriksen.

Thanks but forgive me. In all my years I've never heard the term pick off the play. What does that mean? I would guess at pick a pass but I'd imagine kdb is brilliant at that.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero

KDB has the weak foot, is stronger and has more of a presence and finishes better.

Ok thank you
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Thanks but forgive me. In all my years I've never heard the term pick off the play. What does that mean? I would guess at pick a pass but I'd imagine kdb is brilliant at that.

KDB is great at disrupting play, if that is what he means.