Invincibility
3421 posts National Call-Up
edited August 13
Think I'm the only one who chose him :D

Screenshot-20190813-232240-Chrome.jpg

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    14127 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm going for him too, just wanted to get ultimate pack whilst good players still in packs
  • Inutiles FC
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    How good is so far
  • I got him too. Probably the best CM in game
  • ITSSPENO
    1951 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got him but not tried him yet.

Unsure of best chem style, think I'm gonna go engine but not sure
  • Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    I got him too. Probably the best CM in game

2* wf is a deal breaker for me. Looks a tank though
  • GL
    6507 posts Big Money Move
    b64b69e9d29553a09569f69631e8bd06.png
  • GL
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    I got him but not tried him yet.

Unsure of best chem style, think I'm gonna go engine but not sure

Shadow
  • Gnomenclature
    2616 posts Fans' Favourite
    Think I'm the only one who chose him :D

Screenshot-20190813-232240-Chrome.jpg

I'm getting him later, took the ultimate pack last week. Hoping he can bench Vieira - cdm has been an issue all year for me.
  • Invincibility
    If only they made him 86+ pace.. struggling against pacey CM's at the moment
  • BeerInsured
    63 posts Park Captain
    Was thinking of getting him as well. Looking to see how he is.
  • RedDevilNL
    54 posts Park Captain
    How are him and Gullit as your CDMs? I was thinking about replacing TOTS Fernandinho with Fabinho but I’m a bit wary of having two CDMs with medium defensive work rates.
  • EekAlaska
    1644 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm going for him too, just wanted to get ultimate pack whilst good players still in packs

Did same. Got a long way to go but he should be worth the wait.
  • alvchong
    936 posts Professional
    i sold Fabinho 91 UCL card 100k when they announced the futswap. Missing him for 2 weeks...finally got him back to my liverpool team collection. At this stage, Ultimate pack doesn't guarantee Blue walk out, even blue walk (common one) out are all sell at min bin. i think is safe to say, get futswap Fabinho if you are collecting cards now. There is nothing to compare which cards are better now since at this stage, every team has stacked Gulit gang stats, every players running 90+ stats with no much feel of different. For me is purely cards collection game now.
  • GL
    Vieira is the same defensively, physically has an edge just because he’s taller. Vieira feels faster too. But Fabinho passing and dribbling is far superior
  • Primofusion
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just claimed him, looking forward to trying this beast card out!
  • GL wrote: »
    Vieira is the same defensively, physically has an edge just because he’s taller. Vieira feels faster too. But Fabinho passing and dribbling is far superior

I've put engine on him and he is faaaaar faster than Vieira 91. All in all, played 9 div rivals matches with him, and he is the best defensive minded midfielder I have used this year
  • Invincibility
    RedDevilNL wrote: »
    How are him and Gullit as your CDMs? I was thinking about replacing TOTS Fernandinho with Fabinho but I’m a bit wary of having two CDMs with medium defensive work rates.

Better then Fernandinho for sure.. His positioning tackling and build up passing is on point.. Only struggle against CM's with 90+ accelaration speed like Alaba
  • Invincibility
    I feel sorry for those who picked Poulsen or going for the Prime Icon pack.. This is the best defensive CDM I've used this year.. He also scores screamers outside the box benched my Futties Pogba for now :D
  • jbfifa
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    anyone play Fabinho as a CM(41212 narrow)? if so, how was he, relative to Futties Fred or 92 Pogba?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13060 posts Has That Special Something
    2* WF, med/med workrates and a plethora of tall elite midfielders available already.

I skipped.
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    I feel sorry for those who picked Poulsen or going for the Prime Icon pack.. This is the best defensive CDM I've used this year.. He also scores screamers outside the box benched my Futties Pogba for now :D

Gotta say, he's definitely been better than Vieira so far.
  • BeerInsured
    63 posts Park Captain
    I like him, he tracks back well and stays a little forward just in case I need to pass back. Passes have been on point. Pogba for me couldn’t finish anything but a couple of headers.

Fabinho has been a much better cdm for me.
  • apoelfc
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Beast!
  • Primofusion
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played 8 rivals matches last night with him as holding midfielder (basic), won 6 and drew 1. Absolute tank of a player.
  • Neil_14
    94 posts Park Captain
    He's unreal for me, even his 2* WF is not an issue. Scored belters on both feet from outside the box, opposition bounce off him, sweeps up the balls consistently all game, wins every header, wish we could've had him sooner. Big upgrade on his UCL for sure.