I hope the final build is slow!

Comments

• Migas23
    15 posts Ball Boy
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    What kind of pros are you talking about? Who without the help of a computer can not make more than two accurate passes? Don't make me laugh! Slow gameplay and more manual control is the key to realistic football! When you play auto control you don't need a lot of time to make a pass or a shot because you don't aim, you just press the button and the computer chooses the direction instead of you! Therefore, at high speed you start to rush and make a mistake! But when you play on manual control the skill is to calculate and aim! None of your pros play manual control because they don't know how to do it! They only know how to quickly press the button and score the same goals!

17, 18 & 19 have all been bad FIFA's gameplay wise with small skillgaps.

19 being the worst FIFA ever... if you genuinely think a slow paced game makes it more skilled then you clearly aren't worth talking to beyond this point.

I advise you to play Ping Pong or something else. Real football is played with build up play and high IQ not just spamming skill moves and L1+T like most of the "pros" do. I want realistic gameplay not a ******* arcade game.
  • Benja190782
    1318 posts Professional
    Here’s the first official FIFA 20 gameplay from MattHDGamer.

What do you guys think about the gameplay speed?

• Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite

that's FIFA 19 with few more gimmicks
    I'm definitely not buying 20 if the gameplay doesn't change drastically from what I've seen and tried.

La croquetta is still effective and stupid.
    Passes are still way too assisted and blind and 180 passes still works.
    Verratti banging that goal with his left is worrying.
    setting up the ball to shoot looks way too OP.
    people will complain a lot about that crab walk.
    AI defending still powerful. the guy who is playing with Liverpool is letting the AI to defend
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    Seriously trying to emulate that pep guardiola style build up & it’s impossible at the speed the game plays
  • hooligan87
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    Seriously trying to emulate that pep guardiola style build up & it’s impossible at the speed the game plays

PEP Guardiola style very few teams can play! It must be a real skill! And in this game so all can play! But on manual control almost no one!
  • Revolve2099
    70 posts Park Captain
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    I really really hope the final build of FIFA 20 is slow in therms of gameplay flow.
    Slow so we all can enjoy the beautiful animations.

I seriously don’t understand why some people would rather skip the trapping animation, when they receive the ball. Just to get the game quicker going!? I mean where is the love for football among fifa players?

I’ll bet that the slower gameplay speed will let the truely best fifa players shine in FIFA 20.
    No more frantic ping pong passing and unrealistic first time shots, please EA.

Wrong, a fast paced FIFA increases the skill-gap.

with AI Mirroring & Drop Back this reduces the skill-gap as it is, a fast paced FIFA is what's needed.

@TacticalTugTeam enjoy your imaginary fut game, but don’t tell people they’re wrong because you want fast gameplay for your clownball.

EVEN pro players have said a FAST game creates a bigger skill-gap because then people have less time to think & defend.

You just want the game to be more suited to you or the noobs, FIFA needs a big skill-gap, it hasn't had 1 since the days of 15 & 16.

If you haven't already noticed FIFA19 was a shambolic gameplay mess.

You're the only clown here.

Ha. What part of my comment would make you think I care about your or “pro players” opinions.

You and the pros are the reason the game is a mess in the first place. School starts soon btw.

Pro players are better at the game than you & know what they're talking about.

A slower game only decreases the skillgap.

Your response was irrelevant anyway.

What Pro players? There are none in the fifa community that proudly can call themself a Pro, because they are not in control of anything themself. It’s so heavyly assisted that anyone can be a “Pro” with the right wallet.

Slow the gameplay down, take off the assists and you’ll start to see the REAL pro players shine. Period!

so **** true. Almost every pro looks at abusing something to get the upper hand. You want a big skill gap, then make everything manual in fut champs and watch every pro crash and start crying. Watch the actual footballers own their ****.
  • Iqbalev
    17 posts Ball Boy

The gameplay still too fast paced/arcadey and the so called pro/gamechanger still complaining the speed is too slow, smh.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 21
    Hope they sort out that lay off for shot and cross.
    As for the speed, always looks faster in videos. But looks like it’s just fifa19.2 to me.
  • Peanut2000
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don’t think it’s that fast. This will be on normal game speed as well
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s 19 all over again it’s ****
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1123 posts Professional
    I really really hope the final build of FIFA 20 is slow in therms of gameplay flow.

I seriously don’t understand why some people would rather skip the trapping animation, when they receive the ball. Just to get the game quicker going!? I mean where is the love for football among fifa players?

I’ll bet that the slower gameplay speed will let the truely best fifa players shine in FIFA 20.

with AI Mirroring & Drop Back this reduces the skill-gap as it is, a fast paced FIFA is what's needed.

@TacticalTugTeam enjoy your imaginary fut game, but don’t tell people they’re wrong because you want fast gameplay for your clownball.

EVEN pro players have said a FAST game creates a bigger skill-gap because then people have less time to think & defend.

You just want the game to be more suited to you or the noobs, FIFA needs a big skill-gap, it hasn't had 1 since the days of 15 & 16.

Ha. What part of my comment would make you think I care about your or “pro players” opinions.

You and the pros are the reason the game is a mess in the first place. School starts soon btw.

Which Pro. They all abuse something mate. Take away the broken mechanics, make i manual and watch real footballers like me own them and teach them how to play football. Not one Pro player is good, the AI does 95% of the work. Show me in a real game where passes from defence to attack is going at 500mph, show me mate. In which game do you see players score with their backs facing away from goal?

Fifa is an unrealistic pile of ****? Very well suited for guys like you.

Which Pro's? haha Spencer (AHugeGorilla) has been a great FIFA player for years players like Kurt, Sean Allen the list goes on....

The past 3 FIFA'S have all been trash with small skill-gaps.

Some people in these comments are absolutely delusional and have no clue about what makes a good Football game skilled.

Slow paced game does not, fast paced where you actually have think is the way forward unless you're a noob.
  • china2991
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pro players basically cheese the games flaws.

Your fast paced comment makes no sense because you even said yourself the last few fifa's have seen the skill gap shortened and the last 3 FIFA'S especially this year have seen the game played at unrelenting pace, Which i still find strange because of how slow players are on the ball but FIFA19 is supersonic.

There's no varied playstyle among players, You are force fed to play an online game of 50/50 possession.You attack, I attack It's hard to pinpoint 1 gameplay mechanic that forces this, I think it's a collection of crappy mechanics coming together to make a terrible game. I mostly put the blame on how automated passing is and how the lack of pace (which is absent again in 20) bails out people for poor defending. I used to show no mercy to people with 200 wins and 200 losses on seasons with 9-0 wins now i usually scrape a 2-1 win because i cant play football anymore, i used to score flowing moves with my fullbacks now i score from lucky rebound tackles. I didn't over the course of the year forget how to create chances the game just no longer allows it without huge amounts of luck. I mean i practically only concede myself from crosses and rebound tackles.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1123 posts Professional
    china2991 wrote: »

Your fast paced comment makes no sense because you even said yourself the last few fifa's have seen the skill gap shortened and the last 3 FIFA'S especially this year have seen the game played at unrelenting pace, Which i still find strange because of how slow players are on the ball but FIFA19 is supersonic.

There's no varied playstyle among players, You are force fed to play an online game of 50/50 possession.You attack, I attack It's hard to pinpoint 1 gameplay mechanic that forces this, I think it's a collection of crappy mechanics coming together to make a terrible game. I mostly put the blame on how automated passing is and how the lack of pace (which is absent again in 20) bails out people for poor defending. I used to show no mercy to people with 200 wins and 200 losses on seasons with 9-0 wins now i usually scrape a 2-1 win because i cant play football anymore, i used to score flowing moves with my fullbacks now i score from lucky rebound tackles. I didn't over the course of the year forget how to create chances the game just no longer allows it without huge amounts of luck. I mean i practically only concede myself from crosses and rebound tackles.

Pro players are better than yourself and I and know what makes a games more skilled.

Only the noobs want a slow paced game where defending is easier.

I've played the FIFA20 Beta and I can safely say the game is levels above the ****-show which is FIFA19 even though there are some issues still with the gameplay with Drop Back being way too effective & dribbling is still not as good as it should be but you actually have to Manual Defend now which is good.

Full release has potential like Kurt said so we will have to wait and see.

• Revolve2099
    70 posts Park Captain

Which Pro. They all abuse something mate. Take away the broken mechanics, make i manual and watch real footballers like me own them and teach them how to play football. Not one Pro player is good, the AI does 95% of the work. Show me in a real game where passes from defence to attack is going at 500mph, show me mate. In which game do you see players score with their backs facing away from goal?

Fifa is an unrealistic pile of ****? Very well suited for guys like you.

Which Pro's? haha Spencer (AHugeGorilla) has been a great FIFA player for years players like Kurt, Sean Allen the list goes on....

The past 3 FIFA'S have all been trash with small skill-gaps.

Some people in these comments are absolutely delusional and have no clue about what makes a good Football game skilled.

Slow paced game does not, fast paced where you actually have think is the way forward unless you're a noob.

Spencer lol. Has this noob ever played football mate. He also uses drop back, so saids alot about him being a pro.

Footbal speed should be determined by your tactics, I shouldn't need to play **** unrealistic assisted passing. I should play in how I want and not let the game determine it for me.

Fifa 16/17 I used to slam noobs like you cause you are only one dimensional in your play and its easy to read your play style. Even in Fifa 18 pre-patch, I was slaughtering top 100 players, cause I was thinking football.

With Fifa 20, they are worried cause real footballers are going to literally tear them apart.

Yes Kurt tries to play football, but he also uses the the AI assistance. Take that away and get hi to play, watch him cry.

I'm no noob mate, when it comes to football. I've played top 100 players, Elite 1 players actual football on them and ripped them to shreds. When they were losing 4-0 in the 1st half they had no choice but to abuse mechanics, and this pile of **** Fifa 19 assisted them.

Fifa 20 is really fun, and have enjoyed the beta. I enjoyed it cause I can use tactics I want and how I want to control a game. Noobs like you literally don't even last the 1st half.

I'd advise you to actually learn football, cause a noob like yourself is going to get creamed. No more skill move chaining, no more constant pressure the entire game, you need to now think when you need to apply pressure. You need to think about your passing now. So in summary you need to use your brain, I guess a noob like you has lost a billion brain cells cause previous fifa's spoon fed you. Now its were real footballers are going own noobs like you.
  • Futbol22
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 22
    china2991 wrote: »

Pro players are better than yourself and I and know what makes a games more skilled.

Only the noobs want a slow paced game where defending is easier.

I've played the FIFA20 Beta and I can safely say the game is levels above the ****-show which is FIFA19 even though there are some issues still with the gameplay with Drop Back being way too effective & dribbling is still not as good as it should be but you actually have to Manual Defend now which is good.

Full release has potential like Kurt said so we will have to wait and see.

• Benja190782
    1318 posts Professional
    @TacticalTugTeam Only noobs want a high paced and assisted gameplay to hide behind broken game mechanics. I’ll bet your the typical ping pong passer with a proud first time shot in the end.

So you call that skill? You are not skilled because your high paced gameplay gives you benefits of skipped animations, broken passing mechanics and the easy 180 degree blind first time shots.
    It makes you a noob. Simple.

The defending is finally manual controlled, but you still need your frantic gameplay speed with passing assists and shooting assists? Who is the noob here?

Slower paced gameplay makes it harder to exploit, not easier. Period!
  • Orison
    47804 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Slower gameplay with bad dribbling makes drop back op (and makes time wasting very easy).

Screw realism in a game with 6min halfs. Absolutely no need to wish for a borefest of a game in which you can build up one attack for 15 ingame mins with 45 passes thinking you are prime barca.

It ruins the skillgap. Skillgap shouldn’t be to "understand football" it should be in timing and decision making and the more time you have the more people can get these right and therefore the skillgap is smaller.
  • Revolve2099
    70 posts Park Captain
    @TacticalTugTeam Only noobs want a high paced and assisted gameplay to hide behind broken game mechanics. I’ll bet your the typical ping pong passer with a proud first time shot in the end.

So you call that skill? You are not skilled because your high paced gameplay gives you benefits of skipped animations, broken passing mechanics and the easy 180 degree blind first time shots.
    It makes you a noob. Simple.

The defending is finally manual controlled, but you still need your frantic gameplay speed with passing assists and shooting assists? Who is the noob here?

Slower paced gameplay makes it harder to exploit, not easier. Period!

This is so true. Only nobs want high paced to exploit the game. Now in Fifa 20 passes are now error prone, so you can't do these **** unrealistic passes. You need to think about your pass. Watch Kurt on his latest video complain on how passes are error prone. Again proves that his not comfortbale with his own ability.

Look at InceptionXXX he saids you need to use your brain now, but cries cause the game is slow. Football is about knowledge and tactical awareness. If you want high paced and unrealistic skills/passes then **** off to volta.
  • FurthestHorse3
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Agree with it
  • Purplejacket
    2395 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 23
    People who say pros wont be pros if gameplay was different.... lololololllololoololol... pros are basically the same in every game every year.. why
    .. bc they are that much better than everyone else.

Fyi faster gameplay does increase skill, gap, not decrease. Thats why you call someone slow when theyre stupid, you need everything slowed down so you can see and react to someone who can see and react way faster, in passing, shooting, defending. This thread man.

Also if you want it manual, heck play manual controls, let us know how u like it lmao.
  • S. ramos ask L messi to play slow ??? hahaha :D
  • hooligan87
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    S. ramos ask L messi to play slow ??? hahaha :D

Ovechkin asks Messi to play faster!!! Haha!))
  • Fifa 20 needs speeding up it needs to be between 19 and the beta . And make passing less accurate if your running or not facing the right way.
  • I played both versions of beta and the game speed was perfect in both and I seen a video yesterday of gameplay at gamescon and what do you know Pace Pace PACE Fast fast fast , ea should let me buy the beta version I’d enjoy that more even with out all the features !!! If you want slow speed like me then your going to be
  • NDJ591
    468 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    I played both versions of beta and the game speed was perfect in both and I seen a video yesterday of gameplay at gamescon and what do you know Pace Pace PACE Fast fast fast , ea should let me buy the beta version I’d enjoy that more even with out all the features !!! If you want slow speed like me then your going to be

The beta version is closer to the release version than the version at Gamescom