Fifa 20 beta forums

PresleyH
17 posts Ball Boy
So I have the Fifa 20 beta, however I am unable to give feedback in the forums as I’m restricted? Is this common only certain accounts who have the beta are allowed to access these forums? And if so why? It makes no sense whatsoever, ea encourage players who have the beta to give feedback but I can’t... can anyone help with this or have the same problem as I?

Comments

• George_Cook_Over60
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have you logged into the Beta forum ?
  • PresleyH
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Yeah I’ve logged into it it just says access denied though
  • Yea the same thing for me
  • release at the start of September change card designs
  • stevel
    18 posts Ball Boy
    mmm ea cannot even get this right, have the beta but also unable to post any feedback
  • I'm on the same boat. I what to give feed back on the beta, but I don't have any access to the feedback form
  • Same still cant access beta forum
  • I have the same problem PresleyH
  • Just to prove how unfair the closed beta is to dedicated players I join this forum to say I never even bought fifa 19 n still got an invite to the beta,total joke,should never happen.
  • Grifan
    1199 posts Professional
    Can’t get in either
  • Pro clubs not working on the beta.
    Gives me a grey screen.
    Unistalled,reinstalled, hard reset. Still no joy
  • Anyone else having trouble with game face
  • Ive made a game face and its there when i click it nothing changes to my guy though
  • When you are in transfer negotiations the press X is not visible for fast forwarding discussions to buy a player.
  • JVDL
    12 posts Ball Boy
    is there gonna be a game face or face scan option in player career mode ?
  • tommygravesen
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same for me - comes up with page not found even though I’m logged in :|
  • Skorpio71
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does this at first but waited and it went in. Very strange
  • Sm0key_J0e
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    PresleyH wrote: »
    So I have the Fifa 20 beta, however I am unable to give feedback in the forums as I’m restricted? Is this common only certain accounts who have the beta are allowed to access these forums? And if so why? It makes no sense whatsoever, ea encourage players who have the beta to give feedback but I can’t... can anyone help with this or have the same problem as I?

Of course you are not allowed to say that the game is as crappy as FIFA 19.
    Honest opinions are not wanted.
  • raj254
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Played the game over the weekend.. Game play is a bit slower compared to previous versions,which is great for people who like dribbling.. The new card designs and walk out animations for FUT is great.. Though I spent a bulk of my time playing Volta,very fast game play.. Which is fun,especially as a party game.. Doing skill moves on Volta is quite easy,plus the some of the fancy flicks which are Volta specific have really great animations..

Due to the beta and also the introduction of the Volta game mode,most of my friends have already Pre-odered FIFA 20.. I thank you for giving me the opportunity to be amongest the first people to play the game..
  • Played the game over the weekend.. Game play is a bit slower compared to previous versions,which is great for people who like dribbling.. The new card designs and walk out animations for FUT is great.. Though I spent a bulk of my time playing Volta,very fast game play.. Which is fun,especially as a party game.. Doing skill moves on Volta is quite easy,plus the some of the fancy flicks which are Volta specific have really great animations..

• Volta is fun for short periods. As long as we can do online 3 v 3 or 2 v 2 etc
  • Lukebear2008
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 23
    I have had one problem and that was with Volta Survival the player that was the player who was kicking off was picked to come off so nothing happened and i had too end the game
    Post edited by Lukebear2008 on
  • I really have enjoyed playing fifa 20 early and its good to see EA are listening to the community by adding new features like press conferences. along with all the other amazing features i think you should be able to talk to your team before matches and at half time and you can say things to them that will make them happy and confident and play better or that will make them play worse and if you do add this feature i don't think it should show you the icons for criticize or praise so you don't know the outcome also with press conferences it shouldn't show you the icons. If you do add the team speech at halftime please add more options for things too say (example do it for the fans or are club needs too win this game) and then it shows if it has impacted the team and also you should be able to discuss tactics. i think the player morale system is great but if you make a player happy it should make them go up overall and if you make a player unhappy they should go down in overall and if you make them very unhappy they should go down more and they should be able to put in a transfer request also transfers should take two days to go through and in that time the player who you are selling could say if he wants to leave or stay . If a player is playing a lot they will be happy at the club but in real life a player might want to leave even though they are playing every game it could be because you didn't get into the champions league or because you didn't get promoted and you can try and reassure the player by saying that you are aiming to get it next season and there should be a 40 percent chance it works. When being relegated your best players should become unhapppy and want to leave it should also be like this with AI teams. if you are close too being sacked you should be able to reassure the board and also should be able to ask for money from the board. I hope you add some of these features in fifa 20 or fifa 21
  • I really liked playing fifa 20 early it was a fun experience to get my hands on the game before the actual release. Overall the game seemed good I found no real issue although I do think there can be improvements to the game in ultimate team that will make the experience smoother. For example when you are trying to switch a player out for another one it would be better to have an option of switch out in the wheel options, instead of having to send the player to the club and then placing another player. I feel if there’s an option like that it will further make the fifa ultimate team experience smoother. But like I said overall the game is fantastic I just feel small details like the one I explained can further make the game cleaner.