Gold Upgrade

EekAlaska
1648 posts Play-Off Hero
If you have loads of low rated golds you won't use for anything else this is a great way to clean out your club and get some TOTS players. Done about 20 today and got 3 TOTS, a couple other high rated IFs and some 86, 85x2 and other 80s. Definitely worth it. Just wish there was a way to be more specific with squad builder, it would save a ton of time.

Comments

• BecksRightPeg
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have had rotten luck with these, only one TOTS in about 20 upgrades. Rest have all been under 82 for me :(
  • DesiKRew
    73 posts Park Captain
    Gold upgrade pack weigh has been reduced massively.. There used to b a walk out every 3 or packs.. Now rarely in 20 packs
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    DesiKRew wrote: »
    Gold upgrade pack weigh has been reduced massively.. There used to b a walk out every 3 or packs.. Now rarely in 20 packs

Well i just did them today and got a 93, 92, 90, 90, 87, 86, 85, 85 and some other 81+ cards. That is pretty high packweight.
  • Mido
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is packweight still the same as last week? Was considering doing some but I had TOTS and special cards popping out most packs last week - Since Friday I seem to be getting nothing at all.