Why do you believe FIFA 20 will be better?

Cornushon
4520 posts National Call-Up
I just don't.
It is against EAs interests to make game good in eyes of regular forum user. For us it will be well balanced gameplay with wide skill gap, minimum BS/AI assistance and other forbidden things.
But it will be detrimental for majority of player base, casuals who doesn't have time/desire to improve and adapt.
Therefore FIFA will always be same automated arcade game.

All efforts of developers will go to hell when kids in Twitter start moaning about the game, and EA revert everything to what we have now.

Period

Comments

• HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Until new gen the game Will be the same. They easily can let us paying 20€ to have roster and team updates plus the new modes.

• Benja190782
    1318 posts Professional
    I believe FIFA 20 will be better if it’s less assisted than 19.
    That means less assisted passing, shooting, tackles etc. It needs to take some kind of skill. Defending is already much more manual controlled.

It’s about time people learn to attack proberly, and not just smash the pass button followed by a broken first time shot on goal.

This will also balance out the game massively.

We are a high amount of players that is gonna get rewarded for manual defending.
    Now the poor ping pong arcadey players need to step up and show some actual vision and football knowledge.

If the offence play is made less assisted in FIFA 20. It’s all for the better.
  • Bobo23
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No, Fifa this generation has been woeful. Next Gen is our only hope!
  • Drachenfells
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Next generation will be worse in my opinion, game development costs go up but your initial user base Go's down so your only option is to make it as user friendly as possible to sell to as many people as possible, this means more AI assistance to keep your new players from being hammered, so the skill gap narrows even more.
  • Jpo41
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    It will be the most pay to win yet, open up those wallets
  • Thefranchise92
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    do you mean fifa or fut
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    I mean FIFA as a whole
  • Thefranchise92
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    i think h2h and KO from what ive played are ok tbh
  • hooligan87
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    So why should people suffer who want more realistic football? Why does EA always listen to children who can't play? They do not want to learn to play - they go into the game 2-3 times a week for 1-2 hours! And we play daily for several hours is possible. So why is the game made for them? Now there is an opportunity for us be divided! All who play this for fun and who don't want to bother much - let them play in VOLTA.
  • John_Barnes
    1229 posts Professional
    It isn’t
  • KleoD
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Let’s be honest...

Fifa has always improved, whether it’s something we wanted or not. Not a fan of FUT but as a series Fifa has kept and improved on FUT players. Every year I moan that Fifa doesn’t improve career mode but I still buy the game.

Why? Because some aspect of the game improves enough for me to buy it, might be the graphics or overlays of the premiere league etc.

Do I agree with it? NO, not one bit in the slightest. They could do a whole host of upgrades to career mode, editing of stadiums etc. This is where the hope comes in, Fifa realising at some point of the cash cow drying up of FUT, they would then realise of a game they once had.

But people please don’t come on the forum bash Fifa, say it won’t change when it has then buy it on the day it comes out.

• Joestoe
    4708 posts National Call-Up
    It has Volta which could allow more relaxed gameplay instead of the infuriating BS FUT20 will undoubtedly have. Other than that, it’s going to be the same inconsistent, flawed gameplay that we’ve seen for the past years.
  • Drachenfells
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    So why should people suffer who want more realistic football? Why does EA always listen to children who can't play? They do not want to learn to play - they go into the game 2-3 times a week for 1-2 hours! And we play daily for several hours is possible. So why is the game made for them? Now there is an opportunity for us be divided! All who play this for fun and who don't want to bother much - let them play in VOLTA.

Easy answer there, money. The children as you call them bring the cash in an therefore as a business early will always pander to them as they would be a **** poor business not to. What you want from FIFA and what I want and what most of this forum wants is a skill based game you have to learn to be good at which mimics real football as much as possible. It's a good dream, problem is if they made that they would lose too many casual players and therefore it would be career suicide to release it.
  • RobRokk
    51 posts Park Captain

Easy answer there, money. The children as you call them bring the cash in an therefore as a business early will always pander to them as they would be a **** poor business not to. What you want from FIFA and what I want and what most of this forum wants is a skill based game you have to learn to be good at which mimics real football as much as possible. It's a good dream, problem is if they made that they would lose too many casual players and therefore it would be career suicide to release it.

Sadly I think youre right, happened to Blizzard too, after their first very popular titles Starcraft, Diablo, etc.
  • hooligan87
    235 posts Sunday League Hero

Why can't they attract kids and real players? And get money from those and others! Why even mode Pro Clubs made for children?
  • Jboom98
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FIFA 20 will be better because there's no VAR same in Pes I think I'll give Pes a chance this year
  • Fadazzo
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    'Why do you believe FIFA 20 will be better?'

Because FIFA 19 was one of the worst games ever to be released lol. Not saying 20 will be any good, but can it really get worse than this?
  • Jboom98
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fadazzo wrote: »
    'Why do you believe FIFA 20 will be better?'

Because FIFA 19 was one of the worst games ever to be released lol. Not saying 20 will be any good, but can it really get worse than this?

There's no VAR FIFA 21 will probably include VAR and then it's R.I.P FIFA so this is the penultimate one though for me this year I'm giving pes a chance.