• Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    First time shots
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    and run around with CDM when defending
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    First time shots are the most ridiculous.
  • IAIK7
    3384 posts National Call-Up
    Don't forget running down the wing, flicking the ball up, and crossing it to CR7 or Havertz at every opportunity.
  • Vix14
    418 posts An Exciting Prospect
    First time finesse shots
  • Mogga
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 12
    I keep coming up against people who will fashion a chance to shoot on the edge of the box but will then do some ridiculous flick thing so they can volley it. 90 percent of the time it gives me the opportunity to close them down
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Flick cross
  • Bargy611
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is this still going to be effective in fifa 20 and spammed for the whole of next year?
  • HishamAyman
    2851 posts National Call-Up
    Bargy611 wrote: »
    Is this still going to be effective in fifa 20 and spammed for the whole of next year?

People who tried the beta are saying its not nerfed that much, at least people i know especially drag backs
  • Bargy611

People who tried the beta are saying its not nerfed that much, at least people i know especially drag backs

Thanks. Good to know as I plan not to get the next version if people play this way. It ain’t football
  • d3b4s1s
    74 posts Park Captain
    Gabriel jesus scoring perfect headers from flick up crosses while van dijk is standing there like a dummy.

It’s like EA have a dedicated programming team for dumbass abusers
  • ICUP
    3910 posts National Call-Up

Thanks. Good to know as I plan not to get the next version if people play this way. It ain’t football

I've got a beta code and couldn't be bothered to even download it. Some of the stuff that happens in the game is just a drain.
  • Thunder001
    447 posts Sunday League Hero

You just have to look at the EA promo video to see this is going to be op in the game.
  • Dramacydal
    54 posts Park Captain
    Not true if you search for a certain Fifa 20 twitter account it shows Beta leaks.Their is a video of some one tring to spam the move.First the move is alot slower then before. And the player also lays the ball further away from his body then before.He repeats this and on the second try the ball is even further away then on the 1st try.So i guess you might get caught by it but from looking at it I would say that move is almost useless now
  • freakjas
    5683 posts Big Money Move
    You know it’s bad when someone starts doing fake throw ins
  • makkan00
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect

Headers are nerfed too much so if someone flick and pass to CR7 / Havertz, they cannot score easily with the headers.
  • Bargy611
    makkan00 wrote: »

Headers are nerfed too much so if someone flick and pass to CR7 / Havertz, they cannot score easily with the headers.

Flick up crosses are the worst thing I’ve seen in fifa. Tell me in the 25 years I’ve been watching professional football of anyone attempting this and how this can reflect real football