Finally the fix for input lag no joke!

tworaf
215 posts Sunday League Hero
Someone told me if you play on unstable wifi/4g you will get the best gameplay ever. to my surprise this retarted game use lag compensation without a maximum buffer. so it compensate my opponent and make his game unresponsive while mine is smooth as....

try it and you will see. this game is a joke. very bad system by Ea!

Comments

• tworaf
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    I’d rather lag than be part of the problem

id rather play a smooth game than getting dabbed and sushed by kids playing on unstable internet. Blame Ea. now Im only playing this game from my phone hotspot 4hlg until they fix this
  • Davola77
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tried this in WL on Sunday afternoon. Played a couple on WiFi and a couple using 4g hotspot on my phone. The gameplay was woeful! Constant speed up lag and visually jittery, almost fit inducing. Much better gameplay hardwired.
  • cavester77
    78 posts Park Captain
    I finally tried using WiFi instead of wired after having 3/4 games completely unplayable and I won 4-0 after they guy quit on 51 mins and he wasn’t a bad player (not saying I’m good at all as I’m not).

The gameplay was better (nowhere near perfect) and my players seemed to do what I wanted a lot more.

The thing for me is wether me using WiFi instead of wired made the difference or was it just my turn to have better gameplay and my turn to win.

I stopped believing a long time ago that the better player wins generally.
  • tworaf
    edited August 11
    cavester77 wrote: »
    I finally tried using WiFi instead of wired after having 3/4 games completely unplayable and I won 4-0 after they guy quit on 51 mins and he wasn’t a bad player (not saying I’m good at all as I’m not).

The gameplay was better (nowhere near perfect) and my players seemed to do what I wanted a lot more.

The thing for me is wether me using WiFi instead of wired made the difference or was it just my turn to have better gameplay and my turn to win.

that's it, it not perfect, I get stuttering but also my players are all on steroids! everyone makes runs, I win 95% of duels, passes and shots are way more accurate...

this is really sad, My opponents are quitting or even disconnecting. All Im doing is playing on 4g+.
  • cavester77
    78 posts Park Captain
    tworaf wrote: »
    cavester77 wrote: »

that's it, it not perfect, I get stuttering but also my players are all on steroids! everyone makes runs, I win 95% of duels, passes and shots are way more accurate...

this is really sad, My opponents are quitting or even disconnecting. All Im doing is playing on 4g+.

Sums up EA really