It's the 90th minute and you're 'trying' to defend....

SSgtBlunder
948 posts Professional

No prizes for guessing whether CR7 scored after this.....

Comments

• Porsgaard85
    936 posts Professional
    EA just **** up with fifa19. They are complete ****. We Should all have our money back for time wasted.
  • Pablofsi08
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is the pinnacle of sadness EA.
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    You know, I can put up with minor visual glitches, but the ball went through his foot 3 x TIMES in that attack!!!!!!

Thankfully, I got the winner in extra time but if this is supposed to be an e-sport, it has a lot of work to do.

Imagine if that was the winner in a big tournament.
  • Mmjnnnn
    102 posts Sunday League Hero
    i swear man soon as the 90th hit the ball is gonna go to ronaldo no matter what
  • Ki3r4nM95
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No lie, soon as the speaker announces extra time in the 90th min i concede some bs aided goal.
  • NeverTooLate
    91 posts Park Captain
    You know, I can put up with minor visual glitches, but the ball went through his foot 3 x TIMES in that attack!!!!!!

Thankfully, I got the winner in extra time but if this is supposed to be an e-sport, it has a lot of work to do.

Imagine if that was the winner in a big tournament.

Do u really think EA will use the same server in their main tournament! I doubt it but then again it is my own opinion!
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Wow, this is seriously bad. It felt like the defender's foot was not actually there, even though you can see it. And isn't that all the players supposed to have a cylinder?
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    20 will be worse.never improve.
    20million team wins the same as a 100000 team.rubbish game.got beta played 2 matches and I'm done with FIFA altogether
  • PelzyWelzy
    9454 posts League Winner
    That’s actually rigged AF. One of the worst cases I’ve seen this year.. and we’ve all seen some stupid **** :joy:
  • maksi
    6602 posts Big Money Move
    Dramatic moments.
  • cavester77
    78 posts Park Captain
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    That’s actually rigged AF. One of the worst cases I’ve seen this year.. and we’ve all seen some stupid **** :joy:

The whole game is rigged.
  • JohnDoe
    11280 posts Has That Special Something
    Someone on these forums once told me that the ball going through players was a "visual glitch". Ridiculous how we've had this happen for years. It's a crucial part of a football game, like jfc, at least get the hitboxes right.
  • Pablofsi08
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    It is a visual glitch, it is a design flaw (talking about hit detection) and an oversight (from the pov of gameplay design).
  • This is one of the reason of the added frustrations on the game that we been having for years and its still not fixed.
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    492 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ghost ball. Or parallel dimension.
  • rukawai
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its in the game. And yet there are some people who deny that there is nothing wrong with the game.
  • Navraat
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    You got done dirty by EA
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional
    Yesterday i was clean through in the 90th minute his Alisson came charging out so i waited for him to leave the area then shot to the side of him and he palmed it for a corner he was 5ft outside the box.
  • cavester77
    78 posts Park Captain
    Danielb wrote: »
    Yesterday i was clean through in the 90th minute his Alisson came charging out so i waited for him to leave the area then shot to the side of him and he palmed it for a corner he was 5ft outside the box.

I’ve seen that happen a few times
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    My pin Petit was in a perfect position making a tackle. Stuck his long leg out, the split second before his foot touch the ball, he was like kicking at an invisible wall. Seriously he got knocked off backwards with still a couple inches away from the ball.
  • Aqeel87
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA just **** up with fifa19. They are complete ****. We Should all have our money back for time wasted.

• d3b4s1s
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is nasty! Had a similar case where the ball got deflected from couple of inches outside of a non-controlled AI defender’s shoe(without touching it)

Anyone who says the game isn’t rigged is a moronic fool of galactic proportions