Eid Mubarak

1
BeastlyHusla
2702 posts Fans' Favourite
May you all get lucky with all the special players in your packs.

Comments

  • Seanregal
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Happy Eid forumers enjoy the feast :)
  • Invincibility
    3312 posts National Call-Up
    Eid Mubarak
  • NeverTooLate
    91 posts Park Captain
    Happy Eid al adha 2019!
  • DanValletta
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm not Muslim but Happy Eid to you guys!
  • SomeNextGuy
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    Again? Really? Thought it was Eid a few months ago.

    Dem moons.
  • Futfanatic
    12244 posts Has That Special Something
    Antiseen wrote: »
    Wow I am Muslim and it’s nice to see so many forumers say eid mubarak. Appreciate it.

    I live in Moscow, and today not a single Russian told me eid mubarak or anything related.

    We are with you everywhere @Antiseen
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    46746 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Shakkour wrote: »
    Happy Eid to all Forum brothers hope the best to all of you

  • Antiseen
    1321 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Antiseen wrote: »
    Wow I am Muslim and it’s nice to see so many forumers say eid mubarak. Appreciate it.

    I live in Moscow, and today not a single Russian told me eid mubarak or anything related.

    We are with you everywhere @Antiseen

    @Futfanatic thanks!!)
    Waiting for your daily posts for fifa 20. Are you staying on Xbox? I’m staying on Xbox, but I see some top traders switch to ps4
  • CarlF
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eid Mubarak, one and all. Peace and good wishes to all the Forum gang!
  • Futfanatic
    12244 posts Has That Special Something
    Antiseen wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Antiseen wrote: »
    Wow I am Muslim and it’s nice to see so many forumers say eid mubarak. Appreciate it.

    I live in Moscow, and today not a single Russian told me eid mubarak or anything related.

    We are with you everywhere @Antiseen

    @Futfanatic thanks!!)
    Waiting for your daily posts for fifa 20. Are you staying on Xbox? I’m staying on Xbox, but I see some top traders switch to ps4

    @Antiseen I am actually on PS4 mate! Come over if you can!
  • SyedWA
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eid Mubarak bhaiyon (brethren)!! :)
  • SyedWA
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Again? Really? Thought it was Eid a few months ago.

    Dem moons.

    Eid is twice a year mate.
  • selb
    6120 posts Big Money Move
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Let's all celebrate an imaginary holiday and pray to our imaginary friend

    Erm, kinda insensitive ain't it? Leave people be on their religious holidays man.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    SyedWA wrote: »
    Again? Really? Thought it was Eid a few months ago.

    Dem moons.

    Eid is twice a year mate.

    Mad tingz
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Holy Jesus, I didn't know it is 2 times a year. Happy Mubarak anyways. I am no religion, but ok with all sort of folks)
  • selb
    6120 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 11
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    selb wrote: »
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Let's all celebrate an imaginary holiday and pray to our imaginary friend

    Erm, kinda insensitive ain't it? Leave people be on their religious holidays man.

    There’s always one, bless him. 😅

    😂 anyways, Eid Mubarak peeps, enjoy ❤

    Edit : forgive the lateness of my reply
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Let's all celebrate an imaginary holiday and pray to our imaginary friend

    Shut up. It’s true cause someone two thousand years ago said so.

    Jokes aside, let people celebrate and believe in whatever they wish.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    I used to love end of Ramadan market in Kampong Glam when lived in Singapore. The best dates I've ever tried. And also fish cakes grilled in Leaves was amazing (the spicy ones), was very good with nice and cold Tiger beer.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    Where to start on religion...

    Not here... Not here... Don't do it. This is a Fifa forum, you'll find no educated debate here, don't do it. Just wish them all well.

    Merry Christmas, happy Eid, pleasant Hanukkah everyone.
  • FUT_Moe
    904 posts Semi-Pro
    Eid Mubarak to all celebrating :)
  • Danielb
    882 posts Professional
    Eid Mubarak
  • Kamilflage
    4524 posts National Call-Up
    Wow some of these comments....

    Eid Mubarak to those celebrating! Hope you had a great feast, I think I just gained about 5 pounds in one sitting :sweat_smile:
  • Aqeel87
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks guys
    Peace to all
  • BeastlyHusla
    2702 posts Fans' Favourite
    Easy up lads, I wished you guys a happy xmas and halloween.
  • Sporter
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eid Mubarak everyone.
  • Fifapayne
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    Arron xox wrote: »
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Let's all celebrate an imaginary holiday and pray to our imaginary friend

    Says this while celebrating Christmas and a Christian holidays
    Easy up lads, I wished you guys a happy xmas and halloween.

    No one celebrates Christmas because they're actually Christian 😂

    🍻 🍫 🥩 📦

    Christmas isn’t a Christian holiday

Sign In or Register to comment.