What’s the Best FIFA of all time?

Robbo_86
306 posts Sunday League Hero
With how much a shower of s**t this Fifa is an all the negatives surrounding it. I’d like to know your best Fifa since FUT has been running?

Comments

• jorgend
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ´98 - Road to World Cup. No online, just a lot of offline content and nostalgia. Loved playing indoors 5 vs 5, every nation was in the game. Played tournements, friendlies and the in-game, no DLC Road to World Cup. Remembering Ibrahim Ba at Milan always scoring from the half line, oh yes, there were bugs then as well.
  • SupremiumHD
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Fifa 11. Gameplay was actually enjoyable instead of stressful and it was the Fifa with the least bs
  • Flexus
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2019
    When I'm winning its the fifa I'm playing right now which is best. when I am loosing, it's another version. Simple as that.
  • Murphdogz
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    FIFA 10.you think this is bad wait until the next.they get worse every year
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    Fifa 11. And it’s not even close
  • Wooly1203
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    My favorites were fifa 10-12. Also really enjoyed 2005 and 2007.
  • Aqeel87
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    13 or 15 for me
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    I'd say 10-12 too as most here..

13 was a disaster.
    14 was okay as you could actually use slower players.
    Went straight downhill from there..

From the past 5 years I'd say 16 was probably one of the most balanced FIFAs in the modern era, sadly this was also when they introduced those abysmal servers..
  • limjitwe
    10074 posts Has That Special Something
    Are you referring to FUT?

The one I enjoyed playing more was probably FIFA 15 and 18
  • Royboy
    1115 posts Professional
    I enjoyed somewhere between 10 and 13 as well..
  • from the beginning up till 13/14 then it went massively downhill from there with 15 being the absolute worst of all of them imo so much so i sold it after a few weeks and never returned till 16. i actually used to enjoy fifa immensely (doing career only) sometimes i wish i never moved over to fut and still only played career.
  • Agalopez65
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifa 12 was the best imo.
  • I SiR MartY I
    14888 posts Has That Special Something
    WC 10
  • Just_Unfair
    4367 posts National Call-Up
    Agalopez65 wrote: »
    Fifa 12 was the best imo.

This
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Really enjoyed FIFA 12.

13 and 14 were the worst imo
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    fifa 99 or World Cup 98
  • leon1309
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    12 i think.
  • VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    With how much a shower of s**t this Fifa is an all the negatives surrounding it. I’d like to know your best Fifa since FUT has been running?

FIFA 11. The last FIFA of the sim gameplay era.

From 12 onwards FUT started influencing the gameplay as EA sold out for micro transaction gambling.
  • seBozz
    619 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifa 95 Sega Genesis
  • CharlieC
    7428 posts League Winner
    The next one
  • swfcfan89
    1364 posts Professional
    10 or 11. FUT was still pretty bare-bones at that stage and there wasn't a stupid amount of special cards going round, so when a player did get a boost it actually meant something and stats were distributed with thought, it wasn't just a plus 1 in all stats. Players now seem to get 5 or 6 special cards even if they have been rubbish all year just as long as they are popular and play for one of Europe's elite clubs.
  • Ki3r4nM95
    554 posts Semi-Pro
    Can't really decide between 12,14 and 15 but those three in my opinion where the best fifa's ever made.

12 because the game was so balanced and all so much fun with all its features and wasnt a P2P game.

14 because that was my first FUT and online wasnt about who could buy the best team with the most amount of real money and it wasnt decided by who was closer to the server or who had the worst team etc.

Last but not least i loved 15 because it wasnt about who could get the best coloured version of a certain card and in my opinion, 95% of the NIF golds where still really fun to play with even the likes of: walcott, suarez, neymar, loic remy, demba ba and pedro. Even for an end game team id still used them because it wasnt about who could exploit or whos multi coloured team could over power yours, it was about player skill and who was the BETTER player, not the better team.
  • Robbo_86
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »
    Can't really decide between 12,14 and 15 but those three in my opinion where the best fifa's ever made.

12 because the game was so balanced and all so much fun with all its features and wasnt a P2P game.

14 because that was my first FUT and online wasnt about who could buy the best team with the most amount of real money and it wasnt decided by who was closer to the server or who had the worst team etc.

Last but not least i loved 15 because it wasnt about who could get the best coloured version of a certain card and in my opinion, 95% of the NIF golds where still really fun to play with even the likes of: walcott, suarez, neymar, loic remy, demba ba and pedro. Even for an end game team id still used them because it wasnt about who could exploit or whos multi coloured team could over power yours, it was about player skill and who was the BETTER player, not the better team.

Yeah I agree with you on that. I enjoyed 15 most, it still had its flaws but it felt like you could open teams up, play nice football an if you put a fast striker through he wasn’t getting caught by Per Mertasacker
  • Kouli06
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    Since UT has been going I liked 12 the best.
    Over all I think 06 was great
  • CheeseSlice
    2176 posts Fans' Favourite
    bberger wrote: »
    I'd say 10-12 too as most here..

13 was a disaster.
    14 was okay as you could actually use slower players.
    Went straight downhill from there..

From the past 5 years I'd say 16 was probably one of the most balanced FIFAs in the modern era, sadly this was also when they introduced those abysmal servers..

In what way was 13 a disaster? It was very similar to 12
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1283 posts Professional
    Its either between 98,09,10,11 and 12 for me all of them after that period have been garbage.

For me fifa 09 clubs minus the glitch was the best one

And for ultimate team its 11 or 12
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    95 for me. Leg it up the wing and score from near the corner flag. It was so hard to score from anywhere else
  • Robbo_86
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    95 for me. Leg it up the wing and score from near the corner flag. It was so hard to score from anywhere else

Yeah I had 96 an it was so hard to score or it was the fact I was 10 years old 😂😂
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move

Yeah I had 96 an it was so hard to score or it was the fact I was 10 years old 😂😂

I’ll be honest I might be thinking 96 - can’t remember exactly, I’ve destroyed a few brain cells in the interim years 😂
  • Robbo_86

I’ll be honest I might be thinking 96 - can’t remember exactly, I’ve destroyed a few brain cells in the interim years 😂

I know exactly what you mean 😂😂