FUT Swap Courtois is WAY worse than his NIF

Juked By Neymar
3540 posts National Call-Up
Same for anyone else? His NIF was my favorite keeper in the game but this stupid FUT Swap card is a donkey who lets shots go right through his body in the middle of the goal and falls down without making any effort to extend a leg or arm. Single handedly costing me games this WL

Comments

• PelzyWelzy
    10624 posts Has That Special Something
    Sounds like he’s suffering from the same woes that Futties Butland had a couple of years back.
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    Sweet. That confirms my decision to get fabinho and renato
  • Juked By Neymar
    3540 posts National Call-Up
    Mc wrote: »
    Sweet. That confirms my decision to get fabinho and renato
    i can't fit any other midfielders in so it's whatever but it's still annoying obviously :lol:
  • Professor
    3076 posts National Call-Up
    I played my first few games with him yesterday. One of the games I lost 8-7. I've never in my life conceded this many goals. The most was 5 maybe. Seems like every shot went in. I agree the NIF made crazy saves for me and won me many games.
  • Lkane
    978 posts Professional
    I actually think he's good 😂😂
  • TheFirstKlutz
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same he is doing wonderful for me on 5 chem. Used normal courtois for 2200 games and this one is better for me. His kicking seems way better as well.
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Sounds like he’s suffering from the same woes that Futties Butland had a couple of years back.

Back then there was #chemgate (chem styles didn't work/were broken for special cards back then and they only played to their base stats on 5 chem).
  • PelzyWelzy
    10624 posts Has That Special Something
    bberger wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Back then there was #chemgate (chem styles didn't work/were broken for special cards back then and they only played to their base stats on 5 chem).

Hah yeah I remember chemgate, crazy times those were.

Didn’t futties come long after it though? Can’t recall off of the top of my head but pretty sure all that occurred before tots etc. People were building all sorts off off chem sides with particular informs that were 20k before selling for 200k and the like.

Anyway, always found special cards for keepers never quite live up to expectations.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6805 posts Big Money Move
    Yup. Made a thread about this last week. Was mocked for it.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's actually great for me. Saves a lot and i only play him on 8 Chem :D.

He catches a lot of crosses and corners, is a beast in 1on1
  • adoe546
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's really good for me. Made heaps of clutch saves. I would get him if you he can get you Chem.
  • TheFirstKlutz
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He is twice as good on 5 chem as Alisson is on 10 chem.
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    He is a really good for me. Better than Alisson and Ederson