The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Made a stupid mistake, then pulled the first icon

oneskyworld
1026 posts Professional
I was rushing to do the hazard sbc during the last hour.
Turns out to be much harder than I expected. I made the mistake of staring from the 89, then goes down.
Submitted 89 and 88, end up didn't finish the 87.
Yet, out of the first pack, pulled my first icon of all FIFA. Only a baby hagi, but still a new for me.
Of course, I also got 3, 4 high rated tots out of that two packs. Didn't get hazard, but didn't lose any either.

Comments

• spy
    787 posts Semi-Pro
    Why didn’t you sell the icon so that you could finish the hazard SBC?
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    spy wrote: »
    Why didn’t you sell the icon so that you could finish the hazard SBC?

I have plenty of cards and plenty of coins. Just not enough time.
    Doesn't really need hazard that much, so was always hesitating. At the last minute, I figured, why not? So stated to do the sbc.
    Didn't realize that the last one needs 70 of chem. So really need to buy the right players to make the sbc. And time just passed.
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional
    When the Robben Sbc first came on i left it to the last hour to do did 3 of them then we had a powercut and i couldnt finish the 4th so all i could was sit and think of all the high rated cards i had put into the other 3 then packed nothing.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Danielb wrote: »
    When the Robben Sbc first came on i left it to the last hour to do did 3 of them then we had a powercut and i couldnt finish the 4th so all i could was sit and think of all the high rated cards i had put into the other 3 then packed nothing.

Feel for you man. Yeah, the last minute thing is always risky.
  • RemyS
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    If you were rushing on time, probably buying players from a futbin solution was faster , and not really more expensive
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    RemyS wrote: »
    If you were rushing on time, probably buying players from a futbin solution was faster , and not really more expensive

Yeah, should have done that. Didn't anticipate it took that long. And my computer was forced to upgrading at that time. Using console to do sbc took much longer time for me.
    I always do the hard sbcs on webapp, and can also see futbin solution at the same time.
  • spy
    787 posts Semi-Pro
    I find it quicker on the console than the webapp as you can move between positions without having to restart searching through your players and you can preview how selections change the squad rating and chem which you can’t do on the webapp as far as I can tell.
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lucky you.
  • Lackosweat
    6506 posts Big Money Move
    Congrats !
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    Those who wait.........master......
  • Can anyone confirm this but I'm am sure that if you start an sbc and don't back out you can finish it by inserting concept players and buying them now.