Almost time - Career mode

ChrisW1991
911 posts Semi-Pro
edited August 10
Not going to lie, for the first time in years I'm desperate for this next month and a half to go quick so I can get my hands on Fifa 20, so hyped for career mode, really excited to see who I can turn into star players with this new dynamic player potential aswell as all the other great new features.. So excited haha never thought I'd say that about career mode the way it was going before these announcements, going to be so good..

Comments

• Peanut2000
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How does this dynamic potential work? Dow we know?
  • Peanut2000 wrote: »
    How does this dynamic potential work? Dow we know?

Basically if a player has a good season for you, his potential will be higher the following season so basically he can become a star, older players potential after a good season or form can go higher meaning their ratings will stall and won't drop and on the flipside a player who doesn't play ect his potential the following season will drop.. So yeah, pretty much turn anyone into a star on it now in the 90s rating
  • Matt12
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Career modes crash when you try and load them up after a certain point this is extremely frustrating!
  • Matt12 wrote: »
    Career modes crash when you try and load them up after a certain point this is extremely frustrating!

Never has for me mate
  • Wyojasond
    11116 posts Has That Special Something
    Matt12 wrote: »

It’s a beta....😂

The whole point is finding things like this. You can’t transfer this over so why are you throwing a fit 🤦‍♂️😂
  • Matt12 wrote: »

It’s a beta....😂

The whole point is finding things like this. You can’t transfer this over so why are you throwing a fit 🤦‍♂️😂

Ahh I thought he meant every fifa 😂 yeah report it mate..
  • hey do you guys think these new career mode features will be available on the nintendo switch version as well ?
  • It’s the same career mode with some touch ups to make you think it’s new but will get boring after a month of playing. Same old my player mode.